Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
those keep for at least a couple months past expiry btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
A lovely not juicy white grapefruit is pretty bad tbf. But I'm guessing any grapefruit haters have not had a nice ruby red.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
the cannelloni, you buy em and you don't boil or bake but you fry em in some oil.. get some raos in there some pecorino romano

in business

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
definitely just brine/roast a pork loin, or slice into chops and panfry

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
Costco brines the poo poo out of everything. I don't buy a lot of their nice cuts as they inject brine for no real reason

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
Just woke up had a nightmare the Costco corporate twitter just posted

'1.51'

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
I don't subscribe to ny times is that the one that's got like a cup of butter in it?

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
Costco chicken is v heavy on the brine which includes both sugar and salt theyabre some of the highest calorie (and sodium!!!) chickens you can buy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Jingleheimer posted:

Any time I go to an orgy I make sure to bring a rotisserie chicken from Costco.

It's rude not to pre-pull it in your car and dump it all back in the bag. Just ask the host if they have somewhere you can store the bones while you're socializing, it makes great stock!

edit: make sure you save the skin separately in case there's any ladies at the party you have your eye on. you can offer them some skin pieces as they make their plates - they will think you are prepared and have great taste - wow, this guy brought his own skin!