Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I posted in the last Costco thread. You may remember me as the guy that went to Costco and bought some stuff and posted about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Unsalted butter is so that i can keep it out on the counter so that it spreads on my bread evenly.

Also, I have never done this ever, and don't buy bread.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I bought a stick of butter that was pre seasoned with eggs, flour, sugar, baking soda, and milk.

I bought a cake. PBUC

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I place my consumables into my Sam’s club brand zippable cooler bags that I keep in the trunk. No Jesus no peace.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Renegret posted:

nonono you see because my car is very old I need the premium fuel so it'll last longer. It's, uh, healthier for the car, or something.

(shut the gently caress up dad you don't know what you're talking about)

This happens too, as carbon deposits over time will increase the compression ratio in the cylinders and make the car knock on lesser octane gas.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Renegret posted:

ohhHhhHHHh I might take you up on that. I'm gonna hit up a few local costcos first though, I'd hate to be a bother. That being said it's the first time I'm bringing this thing up so I dunno who you're thinking of.

My wife is a big ole Disney weirdo so to her it's worth the money, and it saves me the stress of figuring out a birthday present. So you know what, it's fine, I don't care, we're adults, I've wasted more money on dumber poo poo it's fine.

I can check my costco too.

Just let us goons go to Costco for you man, dont make this difficult

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Need a Venn diagram of people that buy Costco pants and also are arguing about their sensitive palate that cannot abide by domestic beers.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Coke is too syrupy

*bangs gavel*

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
My Costco doesn't have booze, and IT STINKS!

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
That is an unfortunate typo, friend

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I remain proud of my epithet etymology ignorance

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I use Costco generic red solo cups for my protein powder as I am as cheap (powder) as I am lazy (no shaker bottle cleaning)

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Mr.Acula posted:

I found someone's cash card in the parking lot and im having a moral quandary about turning it in or using it since money is tight right now. Is my membership going to be flagged as a filthy theif if the person reported it missing?

Not only is it unethical, it seems like something that they would easily be able to track back to you.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Momma Mia!

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I went to Costco ganked all the samples 2x pooped and left without buying anything.

Those are considered returns, and are welcomed at the Costco.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Bought four of those poly Adirondack chairs and then used autocorrect on my iPhone to post here about buying Adirondack chairs.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I had a Samsung tv repairman with one arm and it made me super uncomfortable in a sense that I felt like I should help him, but he was explicit that he didn’t want help, so I just stood there watching him attempt to detach the 55” plasma tv from the wall. Awkward.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Please don’t eat cheese bread for dinner, goons.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I feel like..Caesars salad can be good, while not necessarily being healthy... simultaneously?

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I will sell my extra dogs to people in the receipt checking line for $2.25

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I got the mint Robert Irvine chocolate protein bars and they are, dare I say it, even better.

The one with mint.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

Going to the Co tomorrow to get my Polar seltz and these Bobby Irvine bars yall are talking about (I'm already well stocked on Jongga, of course)

How are these if anyone's had them:

https://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/cuisine-solutions-sliced-grass-fed-beef-sirloin%2C-1-lb-avg-wt.product.100358219.html

One of my favs, seriously. Kind of expensive, natch.

Serve it with some mashed potatoes, IMO

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Alan Smithee posted:

speaking of

does anyone know if costco has pimento

Walked by a big ol' tub of it today with my superhuman will power

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Renegret posted:

No

I don't want solutions I want to complain

When I bought my TV online from Costco, I had read hundreds of complaints about the delivery service being a third party and terrible. But, I figured it was regional, and I did not own a vehicle that could transport it, so I took the gamble.

The day of the delivery they were an hour late, so I sighed loudly and called the number, wherein I learned that they would be late due to an injury by one of the delivery team. They ended up showing about three hours late, and sure enough the one dude was limping pretty badly, which garnered my respect for him due to his commitment to the bit.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Ultraklystron posted:

it's weird two different shows have done this in the same season, let alone the same week:

Must go to show how beloved Costaco is.

I'm at the Costco (What?) I'm at the Taco Bell (What?) I'm at the combination Costco and Taco Bell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

bird with big dick posted:

Super Bowl snacks 100% costco this year

No please. Please, no.