Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Can't forget the $ 1.50 hot dog + soda (with refill)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Costco desserts are top tier this is true.

And I find it weird that US Costcos don't have jalapeño and onion dispensers out already. Been available in the Mexico Cos since... april?

No Kimchi, single or double G available, though.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

I trust the Kirkland brand.

Preach on, brother

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

a used chicken bake

:frogout:

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

ShowTime posted:

Cilantro tastes like soap though?

Sorry you lost the genetic lottery, cilantro owns bones

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

ShowTime posted:

And yea, it sucks. My bloodline is weak.

I wouldn't go so far. I just find it extremely interesting that the ability to enjoy cilantro is 100% based on a gene.

You're alright, cilantro-tastes-like-soap goon :unsmith:

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

You’re right gently caress CostCo

Ban this filthy heretic

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

pencilhands posted:

Someone in the costco c suite gets off on making the food court suck rear end. That’s the only explanation left. This is a humiliation ritual

It's probably the nimrod that got threatened with death if he dared to raise the loving hot dog (with soda). Gotta ruin everything else since the glizzy is off-limits

El Padrino fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Feb 20, 2023

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Door checker looked at my receipt and said “Where’s the 7 all beef 1/4 pound hotdogs that are on this receipt?” And I said “They’re inside me” and she said “There’s no way you could eat 7 of our huge dogs at once” and I said “I never said I ate them.”

That's a weird way to commune at the church but to each their own.

Due to my location I have never been to a US Costco but that is due to change in the near future. Question is: will I be able to find Jongga (the one with 2 Gs) kimchi in the church near Pharr Tx? Never seen kimchi in Mexican Costco and thread has made me curious about trying that

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Went to church today and can confirm: church at the rear end-end of Texas does carry Jongga Kimchi (the one with two Gs)

PBUC

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

jisforjosh posted:

...rear end end of Texas...is this the Pharr Costco? :stare:

Sup RGV

And yeah, Jongga confirmed there, which is a godsend considering how much this location misses out on thread finds.

Sup RGV buddy :buddy::respek:

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

I don't see why it would be different in the US but Mexican church membership fee entitles you to 2 cards whenever you renew membership and up to 3 additional cards at around 14 bux each

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Went yesterday to church and communion was straight up tequila shots as samples.

PBUC

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

In my head dude mad cause they're asking for a picture while a batch of chili oil is in that critical stage between maximizing flavor and becoming burnt waste

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

That is something that should be consumed in the darkest room of your house, with a hood on, to hide your shame from god

Will need to try it next time

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Taima posted:

Costco Mexico apparently has Kirkland paella in the fuckin' deli section? :dogbutton:

Yes.

Haven't tried as I don't gently caress with Paella after some bad food poisoning rendered the dish vomit inducing to me but it is there.

Maybe this goes without saying, but the food poisoning was due to paella that was not assembled at CostCo. Church food control has been acceptable so far

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

I am saddened that Mexican Costco does not carry Jongga (the one with two Gs) kimchi. I liked it and i thank the costco thread for introducing it to me

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

My wife and I made pizza last night let me see if I can find a picture

You perpetrating food crimes is up to you, since you end up eating them (I hope) but why do you insist on inflicting them upon us

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Cartoon Man posted:

My balls are nice and toasty now. Thank you Costco!

PBUC

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

:wtc:

You are still pending to toss that meat in a vat filled with pork lard, right? ... right? Get it nice, crispy and deep fried

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Weembles posted:

All lard is pork lard. Lard is by definition rendered pig fat.

I know. Thing is, aunts used to bring shortening but they called it "manteca"
Just got used to specify cause otherwise that's what they'd get and its just not the same.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

jisforjosh posted:

*the Anti-Bird With Big Dick*

PBUC

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

and yet bird gets to post his regurgitations unreproached

Food crimes are not on the same level as heresy. Not yet based on what has been posted so far.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Dick Fontaine posted:

my favorite costco started carrying afgan cilantro chutney and i am in heaven until the day they mysteriously stop carrying it

The Co giveth and the Co taketh away.

I still await patiently for the day that Mexican church starts carrying Jongga kimchi (the one with two Gs)

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

smoobles posted:

your toilet is not prepared for what's about to happen

I don't believe there will be a toilet that can be prepared to face the aftermath of bird with big dick's food crimes

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No dont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

RoastBeef posted:

I'm at the Costco parking lot. I'm at the Trader Joe's parking lot. I'm at the combination Costco-Trader Joe's parking lot

Is this the costco that bird with big dick frequents to obtain the materials for his cursed photos