Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

We got the Simulate Nuggs two trips ago, but they didn't have any on our most recent trip. They're like mcnuggets but slightly thinner. We've also had good luck with the impossible nuggets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

cosggo

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

The frozen pepperoni pizza is better if you remove like half the pepperoni first. It just gets too greasy otherwise. If you remove them while frozen, you can store them and make a sandwich with them later!

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Has anyone done the costco auto program lately? It seems like it's just for inventory cars, but there aren't many of those these days. If I want a specific configuration, can I order it through the costco program?

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Just used a jacket for the first time in a while. What's this? Something in the pocket?

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

gamera009 posted:

Yes, but what about communion??? :ohdear:

dog's in the mail

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

The Kirkland Signature Laphroaig is pretty alright, but not much cheaper than the real stuff a few facings over.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

CzarChasm posted:

Parents, be sure to check your kid's Halloween candy. I just found a Milky Way bar stuffed with Jongga Kimchi (with two gs)

This is an urban legend that makes no sense when you give it even a little bit of thought. Anyone that has Jongga Kimchi isn't just going to give it away for free!

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Went to our neighbors' house after bowling last night.

They had the costco pumpkin pie.

I was wearing kirkland hoodie w/ matching kirkland sweats.

pbuc

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I’ve never heard this word before and I am not interested in ever saying it or leaning its origins.

Which word? The one with two Zs.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

....Business Center has food court

??? Mine does not

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Chinatown posted:

yall seen the frozen A5 waygu steaks in teh frozen section? cant justify spending a benny on a steak but the marbling is insane.

We don't eat a lot of steak, but a5 wagyu is our go-to christmas dinner. We get it from crowd cow: https://www.crowdcow.com/products/japanese-a5-wagyu-petite-ribeye?offer=ijwec5vovss

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

I’ve lost twelve pounds since getting an EV because I no longer get a MOAB breakfast burrito from Maverik once a week.

Honestly forgot that people visited gas stations weekly. It seems like a thing you only do on a roadtrip. I love refueling at home while I sleep.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I got these but I waited too long to eat them and when I did they gave me horrendous shits.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

the right shampoo makes it easy

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

My 'stco was getting ready for inventory and there was a weird post-christmas clearance section. There was a single giant deluxe scrabble with no price on it, and it rang up $40. Sold!

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

No, they got it right the first time, but cut it into strips, cook one strip at a time, and eat that strip immediately.

Maybe 60s on each side instead of 45s

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Chronojam posted:

Sometimes it's an issue where the company insists their products must be sold for $100 or something, and then Costco turns around to sell it for $25 which breaks the illusion.

drat those lucky bastards that got eames lounge chairs ultra cheap.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Blue Moonlight posted:

You gently caress right in the middle of the food court. Brings a whole new meaning to (with refill).

And you don't even have to be polish anymore!

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

awful kirkland brand crap.

:confused:

Waltzing Along posted:

inferior Kirkland brands

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Costco members enjoy great values, and therefore should make the switch to EVs.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

ShowTime posted:

How about a switch to gas operators instead? You fuel my 14mpg truck while I sit in it and eat a $1.50 hot dog, $3.00 pizza slice in peace, while sipping that cold, delicious Pepsi product. EV can go gently caress themselves. They aren't eating at MY food court anyway.

My car gets fueled while I sleep and saves me money I can spend on additional hot dogs and pizza slices.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

bucksmash posted:

I spent the least amount of money in any of my visits ever at Costco last night. Some hummus and carrots came out to around $14. Even a food court trip only pushed my purchase up to $21.

So this upcoming Sunday husband and I are going to the Business Center in Fife to give a proper tithing (and to get supplies for some parties we want to do in the near future).

Better make it Saturday, they're closed on Sunday.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

The grease helps the calories slide right on out of ya. More grease == less weight gain!

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I need to get some new winix filters. The corsi cube thing is cool and very functional but I don't want a cube of hvac filters in my living room.

Also: gonna eat dinner at costco tonight

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I think people said the Real Good Foods enchiladas were bad, unless i missed something else

yeah they were terrible.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Keyser_Soze posted:

I bought 12 bottles of the finest Kirkland Signature wine today and a hot dog for the way out.

Rioja? The kirksig rioja is great.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Don't sleep on the KS logo slides to go with the KS logo sweatpants & sweatshirt combo.

https://www.costco.com/kirkland-signature-unisex-logo-slide.product.4000097678.html

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

lmao do you even know how many corsi cubes you could duct tape together for $400??

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

They sell bidets at costco

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

halokiller posted:

but the afterlife will be filled with combo pizzas and polish dogs and a hand crank machine full of onions that will never end

unless you're a bad person in which case you're in the crank machine

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

yoloer420 posted:

My guess would be maybe 5 million in inventory at my local Costco.

In the pharmacy perhaps...

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

We've got 6 glass cups from our cheesecake millionaires and I don't know what to do with them. I wish I could get them to put more cheesecake millionaire in them.

Cheesecake Millionaire (with refill)

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I am an avowed ageist and old people should have their cars crushed into a cube as a condition for medicare enrollment.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

freedom to cause harm to others, not to have fun

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Was about to pull the trigger on a new appliance from lowes. item + install + old one hauled away: ~$1000

Then I wondered, "Does Costco carry this?"

Same model + FREE INSTALL + FREE HAUL AWAY: $700

PBUC

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Eeyo posted:

I saw a big package of pokemon cards intended as a trick-or-treat gift today. Not sure if that's the best of ideas, lots of kids probably won't care enough about them. Maybe as an option: have some chocolate and if you want a pack go for it.

We got these last year and they were a huge hit. I probably won't do it again since they're probably mostly the same cards and mostly the same kids.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Dick Fontaine posted:

now that you have their expectations up you could get a bunch of fake super rare cards off of aliexpress. the kids would be beyond stoked and at the same time you would crash the local market for trading those things and that is a social good right there

Just the general idea of getting large amounts of counterfeit goods to give out on halloween is hilarious. Fake rolexes for all the 8 year olds!

bird with big dick posted:

Is this the kimchi everyone is always talking about

that's the one with two Os

TOWTOs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Gonna have kirk sig chicken tortilla soup tonight. It's a little bland on its own so you gotta chop up some jalapeño and simmer it. Good once you do that though.