Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?

Smik posted:

Weren't vibrators (the naughty kind, not for shoulders and necks) marketed the same way, such as curing hysteria?

So I went and Googled it and according to Wikipedia masturbation may:

Take the fight for better health into your own hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slyphic
Oct 12, 2021

All we do is walk around believing birds!

Smik posted:

according to Wikipedia...
While you're there and on the subject, the entries for Ejaculation and Semen in the Lamest Edit Wars catalogue are worth reading for a good chuckle. That page is a treasure.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

Randalor posted:

... what's the wooden lemon for?

I’m guessing that it’s cedar to deodorize and keep away moths.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

Agents are GO! posted:

This guy doesn't know what the wooden lemon is for lmao

Goddamn, what a reference.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc
I think the only way to be sure about those claims is for everyone in the thread to shove a large phallus up their rear end and keep it in there overnight then report back on your condition in the morning.

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Sir Tonk posted:

I think the only way to be sure about those claims is for everyone in the thread to shove a large phallus up their rear end and keep it in there overnight then report back on your condition in the morning.

don't threaten me with a good time

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Slyphic posted:

While you're there and on the subject, the entries for Ejaculation and Semen in the Lamest Edit Wars catalogue are worth reading for a good chuckle. That page is a treasure.

Oh wow that's a trip.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Haha ah man let's all relive our fave Alex moments

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
i'm not familiar with that wikihow article

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Zetsubou-san posted:

i'm not familiar with that wikihow article

It's from a movie Alex Jones was in with Keanu Reeves.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js02m-7qHyE&t=18s

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It's from a movie Alex Jones was in with Keanu Reeves.

huh, i had no idea

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNpSK4pTVko

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Zetsubou-san posted:

huh, i had no idea

Sorry, I just get a little thrill out of saying things that are absurd but true.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i totally forgot he was in a scanner, darkly.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Goonfunding the rescue of the Alex Jones Cat and arranging 1 hour custody slots a week for people who donate $20 or more

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Songbearer posted:

Goonfunding the rescue of the Alex Jones Cat and arranging 1 hour custody slots a week for people who donate $20 or more

I was telling my friend that when Jones finally liquidates everything my dream is to buy his giant desk no matter the cost and just keep it in my dimly lit basement and just casually show it to people who come to visit. Slowly, the rumor will spread that a guy in town owns the Infowars desk and is just letting it rust in his basement, turning my house into a pilgrimage site for the biggest idiots around.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

Lazyfire posted:

I was telling my friend that when Jones finally liquidates everything my dream is to buy his giant desk no matter the cost and just keep it in my dimly lit basement and just casually show it to people who come to visit. Slowly, the rumor will spread that a guy in town owns the Infowars desk and is just letting it rust in his basement, turning my house into a pilgrimage site for the biggest idiots around.

People are going to be fighting over this desk with knives.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Ogma posted:

Clearly we need to take guidance from the holiest of holy, the good book of the lord, for guidance, and use one of the methods described of the wisest kings.

As Solomon once decreed, let us cut the desk in twain, and divide it up equally between those who claim it to be theirs!

And now we just wait to see who is distraught over that, for that is clearly the mother! ...wait...

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
I want to literally buy Alex’s chairs out from underneath him as he is sitting.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Buy Alex’s set and donate it to Eric Andre to do one of his show-intro demolishment bits.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Randalor posted:

Clearly we need to take guidance from the holiest of holy, the good book of the lord, for guidance, and use one of the methods described of the wisest kings.

As Solomon once decreed, let us cut the desk in twain, and divide it up equally between those who claim it to be theirs!

And now we just wait to see who is distraught over that, for that is clearly the mother! ...wait...

Oh gently caress oh gently caress you said the desk, not the cat, oh no I've done something horrible help, help

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Ogma posted:

Moneys still on ogden getting that.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Artum posted:

Moneys still on ogden getting that.

What's his wingspan? I'm not putting down a bet until I get some stats.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Marsupial Ape posted:

I want to literally buy Alex’s chairs out from underneath him as he is sitting.

Obviously the hope is that he’s still trying to do the show while people are starting to carry away the furniture from around him.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Not that he needs replacing, but I’d love to have another entry in the genre of “WHAT IS THE CHARGE??? EATING A MEAL? A SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL????” videos, as people just pick up everything around him to cart off to the people he owes money to.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Ogma posted:

What's his wingspan? I'm not putting down a bet until I get some stats.

From watching the trial : he’s loving enormous. He was easily the biggest person in there. Not super bulky or anything, just one of those people who’s like a normal person but huge.

Him next to feisty little Bankston is pretty great. Big Asterix and Obelix energy.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Alex is bulky. In his youth he was super fit, and he very clearly still works out routinely. Say what you will about him, dude's successfully achieved sick gains.

He's also been abusing alcohol and various drugs for decades, which means those muscles have layers of fat over them.

tl;dr he's fat but could probably still kick your rear end

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

That was about Ogden.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Jones’s neck is freakishly large is big but he’s not like tall or anything he’s just getting wider

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

Pirate Radar posted:

Obviously the hope is that he’s still trying to do the show while people are starting to carry away the furniture from around him.

Yeah, that’s the daydream. The MicroMachines guy is there, too.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Marsupial Ape posted:

Yeah, that’s the daydream. The MicroMachines guy is there, too.

Jones is distracted away from each item using a bottle of Tito's dangling from a string.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Its gonna be hard to move that desk, packed with empties like walnuts from squirrel

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Zetsubou-san posted:

O'Neill probably wouldn't have minded having that Ancient database in his head if it was delivered in tasty chicken fried steak form
What happens if you eat the Chicken Fried Steak of Ancient Knowledge and the Chili of Forgetfulness in the same meal?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Knormal posted:

What happens if you eat the Chicken Fried Steak of Ancient Knowledge and the Chili of Forgetfulness in the same meal?
I don't remember, but it seemed important.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I would prefer that the sheriff bust down the door during a broadcast, and we get to find out if Alex is a Thin Blue Line or Molon Labe type, live on air.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Knormal posted:

The tummy-ache of wisdom which mostly imparts the wisdom of not eating too heavily.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

red19fire posted:

I would prefer that the sheriff bust down the door during a broadcast, and we get to find out if Alex is a Thin Blue Line or Molon Labe type, live on air.

Oh, he's a thin blue line bootlicker, except for any law enforcement that tries to hold him accountable, at which point they were vile deep state NWO agents and not the brave law enforcement trying to fight back against tyranny.

I think I got that right?

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

If a cop does something to benefit Alex they're an officer of the law. If they do something to his detriment they're a dirty fed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I feel like Alex' heart would explode like an egg in a microwave if someone tried to throw down with him in the present day. The mans system is swimming in drugs.