Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo the post-show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo is he showing a Garrison toon?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
how is any of this admissable lol?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
psychotronic drugs

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
globalist cough drops laced with psychoactive drugs to alter his memories

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

sure he perjured himself multiple times but did you see those zingers?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MLSM posted:

To be clear i hope jones gets hosed with this and i dont care about jack posobeic, but that lawyer running that line of questioning like there’s no evidence of pedophilia among politicians after Epstein’s murder not to mention his close affiliation with the Clinton’s and trump’s is loving insane. Again how did he not see that coming

If the clip is from the portion of the trial that I think it's from, then that line of questioning was specifically about whether Alex believed that the presiding judge and DCS were involved in pedophilia / human trafficking.

And the whattaboutist rhetorical technique that Alex uses is his default response to anything, like "yeah so I lied about Sandy Hook but what about the time when the New York Times lied about WMD's"

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

teen witch posted:

As mentioned earlier, six hours doom and gloom time. The six hours are up, time to pick yourself up and dust yourself off. Unless you are me who is dealing with a stubbed toe nearly twelve hours later and it won’t stop hurting
Could've been worse, you could've been stung by a yellowjacket

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
just thinking about that time Alex Jones' legal team entered a Ben Garrison cartoon into evidence

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk posted:

I don't like being stung by wasps *or* bees

well look at Mr. fancy pants over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The Knowledge Fight ep where Alex & co were responding to the Club Q shooting was honestly ...
I think I felt existentially unwell after that one, had to take a little breaky for sure.