Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
'Blue Ascension'? Were they playing Mass Effect when they got yelled at to come up with a name for a shell company?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I'm deaf so I'm pretty sure they don't want me on any juries in the first place
"Could you repeat the story of how you found the bodies again but more loudly, Juror 7 didn't catch it the first time"

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Quote is not edit!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Quote is STILL not edit! Holy poo poo I must be tired

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Just proof that I shouldn't try to post first thing after waking up :dumbgun:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Regrettable posted:

Prison guards are usually the guys that are so lovely they failed the extremely low requirements for being a cop.
We got one of those types once at the security company I work for. Now, as I've mentioned in other threads, we're not armed security. We sit in a shack by a FedEx freight yard, we wave friendly-like to the FedEx trucks, we call in to the dock to ask them where they want the non-FedEx trucks. It ain't complicated, and it ain't glamorous, but it's fifteen bucks an hour.
Dude didn't last two months before claiming he was quitting because he was bored. Big muscle-bro type with the lovingly cultivated high and tight flat top. XCOM Squaddie looking motherfucker, decides security work is beneath him. Jackass, boring is *good* for a guard!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Alex Jones does not deserve one iota of pity or sympathy.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Baron von Eevl posted:

It's just impulse control issues, everything he does. Is just unmanaged ADD and he self medicates with stimulants made from beetroot and bill testicle extract.

Having issues does not absolve him of the consequences of his actions.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

'Raging alcoholic' is positively mundane compared to all the other lovely things about him and his personality, but sure I'll add it to the pile.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Xiahou Dun posted:

If he gives in one more inch he's gonna go straight to turning a snorkel into some kind of booze-feedbag.

They have those already.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

If there is a god, they will need to beg my forgiveness.

Also, as a Texan: gently caress drunk driving and anyone who thinks it's okay in any manner. Yes, I know no one in here has said that- quite the opposite, in fact, which is very heartening. But it still needs to be said.

gently caress Alex Jones, too.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

GreyjoyBastard posted:

this is not a healthy response to good news
Four years of a cheeto running rough-shod all over us gave a *lot* of us PTSD re: good news suddenly turning sour, okay

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

vaginite posted:

I threw on my oculus the other day for some “beat saber” and it forced me to go through a 20 minute process of registering for meta before it’d let me use it.
The fact they had the balls to make that mandatory remains amazing to me. Forcing people to sign up for a thing they don't want or else they can't use their super-expensive toy has such a great record of getting them to actually use it, what could possibly go wrong!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I'm pretty sure they would have to actually kill someone in front of the judge to get fully disbarred.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Hitler was the dangerous kind of fascist because he had actual charisma and could whip people into a frenzy (at least, he did, before the steady stream of drugs his quack doctor pumped him full of at all hours of the day boiled his brain). Ye... does not.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The Pop Team Epic "Your motherfucking life ends [x amount of time] from now" meme except that time never loving arrives because they never actually punish them for their bullshit.

I lust for Alex Jones and his lawyers to be destitute and living beneath bridges.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Alex Jones isn't a people. He's twenty pounds of bigotry in a ten pound bag.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

tracecomplete posted:

Bankruptcy courts are not in the business of dispensing justice.

In this case, and perhaps only this case, that is a good thing.

I disagree. Jones should be left destitute and living under a bridge like the awful troll of a lovely person he is.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

So is the gammon being squeezed yet to pay the families, and explain to me in excruciating detail exactly why not.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Borscht posted:

Dont Arabs absolutely love the racist ventriloquist with a dead terrorist character. The world is weird.
Considering that from what little I dimly recall Achmed (the name of that specific character) is supposed to be taking the piss out of the Taliban in specific, maybe? It is still weird though, yes.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

As long as it ends with Jones being strapped into the life suction machine from Princess Bride so they can extract every penny he owes.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Carlos Lantana posted:

All the money in the world can't stop alcoholism from eating him alive
If it could move the timetable up a bit that would be grand

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I'm hearing "strap him into the juicer sooner rather than later'.
I don't give a flying gently caress about Alex's comfort. If I had my way he would be living on the street scrounging half eaten cans of Hormel chili out of trash cans between broadcasts while every cent he makes goes to the families.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I feel like Alex' heart would explode like an egg in a microwave if someone tried to throw down with him in the present day. The mans system is swimming in drugs.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Baron von Eevl posted:

I think Jones will die after getting a slight scratch or poking his skin on something and then popping like a balloon full of blood. If we could harness that man's blood pressure we could end our dependence on fossil fuels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_MnyV-HH3U

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Give me your excess money, then, I will take this burden from you

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I don't want him to get to keep his current quality of life.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

If poor people got the same kid gloves treatment that the cheeto and chilimans are getting, we wouldn't be doing half as much bitching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

That looks like an actual turd.