Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
aw yeah here we go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
"Sounds like hitler"

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
fukkin lol @ the matrix then the immediate "let's slow down"

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Truly AJ is the Throat GOAT torn larynx non withstanding

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Japanese PQQ you say?

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
holy poo poo pump this into my veins

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
How does he not know what a jump cut is?

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

mojo1701a posted:

The lawyer? It's just something you do as a lawyer to make sure certain things are clear.

No alex jones. what he described is just editing

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Xakura posted:

"Putin *supposedly* bad" is a real something of a sentence in 2022

Maybe he DOES post in CSPAM

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
throat seems to be really acting up now. guess it's almost time for cross examination

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
to review the clip on a laptop

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Oh. My. God

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
highfives for the plaintiff lol

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Guys, my heart is so full of hope and joy right now. Love y'all.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

I'm starting a organizational efficiency consultancy to offer services specifically to humiliated organizations and it looks like I have my first customer.

fake edit: I chickened out before even calling them

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
reck lol

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Hollismason posted:

So she basically gave him a day to state what was privileged?

at least a day. She didn't really give a deadline. The way I understand it though is that until then Mason can still broadcast it to 1/6 and the plaintiffs in CT?
e:nm i am an idiot

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Subscribe and ring the bell on the youtube page for the court and you won't miss it

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
did anyone catch that whisper there?

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
I just remembered that that one expert witness was talking about poo poo posting. Somebody get her an account!

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Confusedslight posted:

The YouTube channel for that court room is strange. All the videos uploaded are 9 hour live streams showing nothing except "No Proceedings Currently Streaming. Please wait for the next proceeding to begin". And there's 16 of them. So I wouldn't hold my breath. But it might be fine! Who knows.

I've been trying to get my old man brain to figure out this too. Best I can tell they need a video after the stream is over to post but they don't actually want the stream saved. Law and crime did the same thing.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Murdstone posted:

Well here’s your Hormel moment.

I mean, there's your Dinty Moore moment!

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
ooh dis getting good. Sidebar slamdown!

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
https://imgur.com/a/3m6GcwI

Borscht fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Sep 16, 2022

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Hell, imagine you're part of the most boring, minutiae obsessed offices in government period. You've got a nice steady gig running a plastic resin plant in Lebanon, Indiana since sole proprietor decided to get real big into coke and then lowtaxed himself. You're at a good Marriott for at least 3 months and your partner, Kris, has the kids from their first marriage full time so at least there is finally some stability at home. Life is starting to look better.

Then you get a meeting invite from your boss for 6 hours tomorrow morning subject: FSS kickoff and security briefing.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Is he just barreling the camera like a loving psycho?

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Deptfordx posted:

My God his head is spherical these days.

as a lifelong sphere head myself, yeah it's a terrible look

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
He IS a hot air balloon! lol gottem

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
stream is back live with a AJ courthouse steps press conf

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Dang, David Foster Wallace worked for InfoWars?

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Grand Fromage posted:

Him eating on air is the best. He doesn't give a poo poo about his show and evidently can't manage three hours without a sandwich.

Humblebrag

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Love how Elisabeth Williamson dp looks like she's on a coin

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
As someone who fucks up form filling constantly, I feel the jury foreperson on this one

e:
does this mean they're almost done

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
IT'S ON

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
so we know it's not zero at least lol

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
ahhhhhh

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
:sickos:

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
4d chess take: we should encourage all of his moron listeners to give more money to AJ since it is all going to these people now.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

ilmucche posted:

so which court case gets first dibs on his money? do all the verdicts get percentaged out?

That is what bankruptcy decides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Faust IX posted:

it's not just the $939 million.

We have not done PUNITIVE DAMAGES

The judge decides punitive