Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
The worst day of your legal career so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

InsertPotPun posted:

i swear he'll steal other people's theories and ideas and repeat them the next day as his own. today's "random caller" is tomorrow's "high level sources"

Hell that was the entirety of his 9/11 coverage when the knowledge fight boys went over that recently.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
This talk of punishments and him paying it back, which he is unfortunately very capable of doing in like 5 years, is kinda glossing over the fact that he'd be making that money by doing further harm to people.

You dont want him to pay it back you want him dead in a ditch.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Philthy posted:

So what's the process on collecting the money from Jones. Has his accounts been drained yet, did the government show up to collect his cars to auction off, kicked him out of his house? Making him show where he buried gold bars in his backyard?

Apparently it'll be another 2 years before they start taking his money.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
Why would he, he's still getting paid 500 grand a year on top of having his utilities paid for.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Randalor posted:

I wonder what the exact moment when Bankston went "You know what, gently caress professional courtesy, Reynal is a dick and needs to learn a lesson in humility". Was it before the trial or when Reynal flipped him the bird publicly in court?

He said literally the first thing reynal did was go basically "ha ha ha once we deploy our fiendish schemes you wont get a dime out of us and you're gonna do a bunch of work for nothing" right before they filed that fake bankruptcy so he wasnt starting on a strong foundation.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
I like that you can hear the contempt for reynal in bankstons voice.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Fifteen of Many posted:

I had to tune out for work, what was the context cause :laffo:

That Hillary is a bigger purveyor of the sandy hook hoax than Alex because she brought Alexs sandy hook coverage up during the campaign.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Flyinglemur posted:

That doesn't disprove what I was saying though. Could be that they "accidently" didn't tell them to ignore it.

I'm not as up on this as you guys, but I thought I remembered that there was a connection in his phone that showed what they were doing. I will see myself out.

side note, these gummies are really good man

You dont "accidentally" do something that also destroys you utterly on a professional level, like reynal is a laughing stock now.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Ogma posted:

People are going to be fighting over this desk with knives.

Moneys still on ogden getting that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

rotinaj posted:

Pretty sure the knowledge fight guys were just talking about how Alex just came back from another vacation

I would quite like it if these estate overseers and these financial auditors would keep him from having all these nice, relaxing vacations while he owes umpty-million dollars to everyone under the sun

On the one hand, yes he should be barred from having a good time, on the other hand him not being around is a real terms reduction in him doing harm. Silver linings and all that.