Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Alex Jones isn't a true believer. He keeps changing his story. He used to be a bog standard NWO/Illuminati conspiracy theorist. Black helicopters and United Nations troops on American soil sort of stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I don't know if he still does it but the dumbass used to keep making predictions. NWO global government by 2005. FEMA death camps by 2013. I think he's learned to keep it metaphysical now.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There's nothing off about Alex Jones. He's just a good old fashioned red faced American man.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

SilvergunSuperman posted:

ngl the fact that fat idiot has an empire in the hundreds, not tens, of million dollars is pretty hilarious.

jfc america.

A wise person once said "You'll never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator."

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If I go to bed then he takes the Judge hostage and makes a run for Mexico. If I stay awake to watch it then it'll be pretty straight forward and boring.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

alf_pogs posted:

nighty night, can I offer you a glass of warm milk

Tuck me in and read me a quick story and you've got yourself a deal.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
So 1700 posts since I went to bed. Have they put the recap up yet? Did he take anyone hostage?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I assume he immediately appeals if the judgement comes in for anything beyond a couple of million and then it gets tied up in the courts again for another couple of years?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I assume even that $4m + whatever punitive will be appealed and it will be many years (if ever) before Jones is actually forced to pay anything.

It's America. Of course the rich man was never in any danger of facing justice.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hey cheer up guys it's not so bad. We've still got months left to fantasize about all the trouble he could be in because of his phone before it comes to nothing.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I wonder if he was clever enough that the "2mil will sink us" line was for his viewers rather than the jury.

But yeah he's gonna profit from this. "I hate asking folks, you know I do, but we're doing Gods work here and they're tryin' to shut us down. If we don't get $10 million in donations by the end of September we're gonna have to close up shop."

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The weird refusal to attribute anything positive to political enemies is kind of creepy. Of course Jones, Trump etc can be funny on purpose.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Xenocides posted:

Roger Stone cast the situation in a different light:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1555680054868414465

"Dear God, your wife has such great tits"

"Oh Jesus, look at that rear end."

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh come think of the raw animal magnetism he possesses. The pure masculinity. If he can get this worked up about Obama just imagine the power he'd unleash at orgasm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What's the matter too demonic to think about Alex Jones pulling down his pants before he pounds the Satanic secrets out of your globalist rear end?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm not kidding folks. I saw the devil in there! It was like the gates of hell opening wide to greet me!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is Alex Jones due to testify today or any other day?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

I had to check because I was curious.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aut...law%20as%20Pub.

It had Nearly unanimous republican and roughly 40/60 of democrats. By today’s standard it was positively bi-partisan!

Still loving irrelevant to this in any way.

Bush era Republicans are liberals in today's America.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Fentry posted:

Looks like Alex pissed off an employee with access to his security cameras

https://twitter.com/DavidCovucci/status/1577478613732970497

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshqsI2s0kI

Suddenly so much about him becomes so clear.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Frank Frank posted:

Lol like it wasn’t obvious the dude had serious substance abuse issues until right now?

No I always thought he was just really crazy and angry all the time.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It would either be really good or really big.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Marsupial Ape posted:

Chicken fried steak. Alex was having a chicken fried steak the first time he had a stroke and thought god was talking to him. For those of you unfamiliar, Alex has often told this story of tucking into a CFS and getting a download from God.

Aaa-lex Aah-lex replace these calories with vodka. Vooooo-dka...

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What is a chicken fried steak? We don't do 'em here. Just a deep fried steak?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm going to make one for dinner!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I was planning on just using the fried chicken batter I make but maybe I'll grab some panko too.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Zetsubou-san posted:

i'm not familiar with that wikihow article

It's from a movie Alex Jones was in with Keanu Reeves.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Zetsubou-san posted:

huh, i had no idea

Sorry, I just get a little thrill out of saying things that are absurd but true.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Captain Hotbutt posted:

I'm 15 minutes into the doc and it's one of the hardest things I've watched in a long time. Have to watch it in bite-sized pieces or I get overwhelmed.

Seconding this. It's a hard watch. I just came up for air feeling like I'd just spent an hour watching the Sandy Hook recap and the interviews with the parents but it's been 10 minutes.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Froghammer posted:

The people in his orbit? Not so much. Everyone he surrounds himself with, be they sources or employees, is much more identifiable as a true believer or a fellow conman. The conmen are universally pathetic. The true believers are universally terrifying. My jaw dropped when the lady said "exhuming the body of a child is no big deal because I listen to a lot of true crime". Just an utter and complete lack of empathy.

I got the distinct vibe with that woman that she didn't believe or care what she said. She is a sadist that gets off on it. Maybe I imagined it because I hate her so much but there's a little knowing smile when she's saying that tipped it off to me.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Scarodactyl posted:

Where did you even get this idea? You have repeatedly said, specifically, that they do not kill themselves.

Aside from your take on Lowtax obviously being different from mine you can do a basic search on google scholar and find NPD is considered a risk factor for suicide.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...4A36BB254C09B81

Yeah it's a dumb take. All personality disorders come with a higher risk of suicide. The ideal selfish person with no morals is a psychopath and they off themselves all the time. If people with personality disorders were happy they wouldn't have personality disorders. It's this idiot pop psychology poo poo surrounding narcissism that's all over the plane. Top 10 signs your spouse may be a narcissist etc

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
And have you loving seen the man? Quality of life are not 3 words I would associate with him.

It's an absolute travesty of justice that he's thus far been able to weasel out of paying what he owes for being a huge piece of poo poo but at the end of the day he's still a fat drunk that spends all day yelling about crazy poo poo on the internet millions of dollars or not.

The last thing I remember hearing about his drinking was the video that leaked or was part of one of his trials of him being utterly shitfaced in the office and consuming multiple bottles of vodka a day at work. That's at least 3000 calories a day JUST in hard liquor.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Apr 24, 2024

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I think he's going through a divorce but otherwise no. I assume any media company like InfoWars always has some kind of legal thing going on but nothing major comes to mind.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Xiahou Dun posted:

Alex has two other law suits just from Mark Bankston, what are you talking about.

Ninja : also, not going through a divorce.

Obviously the answer to that is I don't know given everything I just said is wrong.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Xiahou Dun posted:

Sorry, that was the harshest way to say that.

lol don't be I was authoritatively talking out of my rear end.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's not even an argument. Neither of them has a position they're arguing. It's just two emotions that are uncomfortable standing next to each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I don't know why you went to the trouble of individually placing all those kidney beans into the pile of dogshit you found and I don't want to.