Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
At least it’s going fast once Daria realized there won’t be any follow ups or push-backs on her answers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Solidly confirming Halbig had zero non-Sandy Hook related appearances seems bad?

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Grand Fromage posted:

She said the trial is largely staged

What Jordan heard and I did too was “it’s too large to say yes”

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Lmao cutting stuff out of a clip isn’t “altering” it it’s just a new clip jfc

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Trillhouse posted:

i heard a canine barking on the stream.

Must be because of all these dang dogwhistles am I right guys?

Alex’s last run from the courtroom was to phone in k9 units to his security detail

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Alex is recruiting from moonlighting wwe nxt wrestlers like Tracy beanz

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

ILL Machina posted:

You're so right

https://youtu.be/xH0kO5qcPf8

The guild of millers uses only the finest grains. True Roman bread for true Romans.

Grain force plus

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Even better was “what’s a conspiracy theorist” and owen goes on about how it’s someone sensibly skeptical of authorities followed by “why is cnn a conspiracy theorist and you’re not” to which he just talks about how they believed russiagate and smollet.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Defense seems to have slipped into defending Alex’s War from criticism hammering this idea that a documentarian just handing a freak a free platform is good journalism.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Did the bald camera guy body check mark??

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Checking up on his broadcast from Friday. Apparently “almost all” of the “court staff” fist bump him and tell him he’s right and this trial is awful. Also at the cafe near the courthouse his team gets free food and waitresses literally kiss Alex on the cheek and one waitress whispered to him “that man from the new york times was here asking me if you’d been drinking I told him you hadn’t”.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Jones straight-up under oath saying Stevie P ran camp david accords and created Jack Ryan my god

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Xiahou Dun posted:

You know, this is the entirety of the defense.

Like, outside of cross-examination (and opening and closing, obvis), this testimony Jones is giving right now is the best the defense could come up with in totality.

That just sunk in for me. God drat.

It’s literally just the narrative from the movie they just put out that sandy hook was a trifle that got dug up by Democrats because when he supported Trump he suddenly was revealed as a partisan actor to all the leftists who used to love him.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
The phone would have all his January 6th texts yeah?

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Fell Mood posted:

I wonder what the big boy fascists like Tucker, DeSantis, Cruz ect think about the phone leak. Alex was at least a useful idiot for them before, but now? I wonder how bad Alex has hosed them.

The chances of jones having direct correspondence with Cruz or dessantis on there is almost zero but could be interesting to see what if any associated staffers might be in his texts. I’m just hoping the texts will get jones himself in trouble I don’t see him being a useful witness to flip on senators or what have you.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

teen witch posted:

Ok but I’d love to see desperate thirsty texts from Alex to like, Rand Paul

If I had the discipline I’d photoshop what is on Alex’s phone
Oh yeah that could be good stuff he might have Michael Flynn’s actual phone number even and he spent awhile very publicly thirsting for him.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

mobby_6kl posted:

Don't all the assholes like Hannity and Tucker have direct lines to the White House and congress people? I wouldn't be surprised at all if AJ had too.

First off I’m pretty sure hannity is richer than jones and I’d guarantee tucker is. Secondly trump loved them cause he watched cable tv news all day but he was never going to listen to obscure hours of fm radio or look up banned.video uploads. Even if infowars has more reach than, say, pod save america that’s not necessarily going to carry the platform or prestige that made fox hosts among trump’s favorite advisers.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

KitConstantine posted:

The knowledge fight guys are gonna be on Reliable Sources with Brian Steltzer...like in the next hourish to discuss the trial
https://twitter.com/knowledge_fight/status/1556029338839121920
For those who are unaware Brian Steltzer is a favorite target of Alex Jones - he's called him a lot of things over the years, 'creepy' being the mildest. So I'm not sure if Alex will be able to ignore this segment and by extension keep ignoring Knowledge Fight

I assume Brian Steltzer is cnn’s reporter who spends half his show shuffling a sea of papers and handing out star ratings to different media outlets.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Jordan would be more tolerable if he didn’t knowingly pontificate about the stand-up life while simultaneously struggling constantly and badly to do bits. I mean these guys are out here doing random cantina themes on a podcast when CBB has existed for over a decade in comedy terms they are the hackiest hacks.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Lol norm already in his own words complaining he’ll “have to posture” on sidebars if they’re streamed.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Norm sounds like he might cry

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Back from break the judge is immediately mad about norm understanding his own objection wrong.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Yeah AJ won’t be there if this trustee is in the building today good luck to owen shroyer to try and pick the infowars narrative.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Jesus this sidebar

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Tree Dude posted:

I'm confused by the judges ruling on all this guns/politics stuff. I think everyone is. I'm not even sure the judge fully understands what she wants to see happen. At the end of all that back and forth it seems like she just wants them to avoid using certain words?

My impression was she wants jones’ politics and the plaintiffs politics to be in bounds but doesn’t want either jones or witnesses to talk about any specific politicians. Presumably her logic is that a juror may not know the politics of this case but could be a big supporter of trump or Hillary or Obama and wants to avoid the jurors judging anyone as being for or against those figures. It’s not really a needle that can be threaded imo people with strong opinions on those politicians will know generally what side they’re on with respect to issues like gun control or globalism.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Playing this clip so many times

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

OneMoreTime posted:

So contempt for the next lawyer who decides to snipe at the other. Let's see who trips up first.

Yeah you could feel the plaintiff attorney go full statue when norm objected the first time after.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Pattis seems to mainly be objecting to tell jones to not rant off his answers.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

LifeSunDeath posted:

Jones' company directly sent CP to the opposition's attorney...it just sounds so harsh when they say it on the record in a trial like this and no one denies it. LOL

Alex of course is still insisting it was planted to frame him.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Who is this clown?

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
No wonder the comments were such a nightmare when they were live if this is the commentary law & crime does.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
So pattis agrees to end the day on jones’ testimony with mattey with no cross?

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I say again norm was foolish to agree to let the day end without any cross.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Buh gawd that’s pattis’ music https://youtu.be/Om9gtR-TUM4

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Sucks that I’m listening to Koskof and hearing in real time Alex screaming “THEY SAID I DID A GENOCIDE THEY SAID I KILLED PEOPLE”

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Jones is just fake cheering very boring.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Alex put the verdict on full screen to cover a lil breaky now.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Drudge is evil again.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Walt Disney also an earlier celeb/ceo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
On Alex-watch talk he was in studio for a pre taped show that went out on Saturday with a short rant and some guest interviews including Roger. Haven’t looked at Sunday or today’s stuff.