Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

I wonder what Ronda Rousey thinks about all this considering she used to post Sandy Hook conspiracy theories on her twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Pirate Radar posted:

Of course, Jones being Jones I wouldn’t put it past him to just pile up all his current assets (trucks, money, brain juice pills) and burn them simply to give the plaintiffs the finger.

Lowtax did this and still had to pay child support.

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Alex Jones to Erika Wulff Jones, 4:37.50 p.m.:
Just had crash

Alex Jones to Erika Wulff Jones, 4:37.54 p.m.:
Please help

Alex Jones to Erika Wulff Jones, 4:37.56 p.m.:
Help

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Froghammer posted:

Is that sustainable in the long-term? Probably not. He's an aging propagandist who has largely been replaced in the public eye by younger and better propagandists, and I have to imagine his entire business strategy revolves around retaining current subscribers rather than attracting new ones. But he can absolutely retain that audience without needing to talk about Sandy Hook.

Just dawned on me why he keeps Owen Shroyer around even though he's absolutely awful at his job and a charisma vacuum.

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Baron von Eevl posted:

Oh my god, a show of the Alex Jones trials in the same vein as The People Vs OJ Simpson. Bring back David Schwimmer as one of Jones' incompetent lawyers.

It would just be this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWotb3gci0A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Something that bugs me is that one of the families offered Jones a substantially lower payout (like $70M?) and he refused. Does he know something we don't or would he rather drag himself through courts endlessly rather than admit defeat? I can't help but get the feeling this is his way of tormenting the families.