Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

this is not your grandpa's santa, kid - it's christmas in july santa who shamelessly flogs you corporate merchandise... but in july!

tell me about other versions of santa! or don't! it's a free country?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Santa is now a "crypto influencer" and is air dropping (literally?) NFTs down your digital chimney if you've signed up for SantaCoin and been a good little "hodler". Even if he's late on the trend because he somes but once a year.

google THIS

Does this mean Santa is a summer punk?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

:tfrxmas:

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

i'm australian so he always has been

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
my grandpa's santa was a vicious beast that terrorized the tundras and forests, so honestly an improvement imo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
also, he didn't flog cheap mass produced products, but children

Escape From Noise

Santanic Mass

Escape From Noise

Teaming up with Rob Thomas for a follow up to the 1999 hit Smooth titled 2 Smooth 2 Christmas.

Nosfereefer

the santanic goat

Escape From Noise

Forget the milk and cookies! This Santa wants a can of 4 Loko and a JUUL.

Escape From Noise

Santa now wears a trilby (NOT a fedora!!!) and has Strong Opinions about the Federal Reserve.

Nosfereefer

Escape From Noise posted:

Santa now wears a trilby (NOT a fedora!!!) and has Strong Opinions about the Federal Reserve.

santa was cancelled this year

nut

Escape From Noise

They tried to make me go to rehab
But I said, Ho! Ho! Ho!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Escape From Noise

Santa trying to get a comedy special on Netflix. Most of the jokes rely on a punchline involving him having a new reindeer named "Triggered".

google THIS

Summer Santa uses Rudolph's nose as an indicator light that the reindeer are overheating

Stoner Sloth

90's extreme santa skateboards in through your chimney and does a sick kickflip and other radical moves... and then shills for corporate interests via clumsy attempts at marketing crap made of extremely toxic chemicals to the youth

Buttchocks

South American rebel army General Santa leading guerillas against the capitalist puppet government and leaving the means of agricultural independence in children's stockings.

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
*bad beatboxing*
I’m Santa Claus and I’m here to say …

Wait, in a few more years that will be grandpa's Santa. Hmm.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Santa mad that half the bars in San Francisco won't let him in during Santacon unless he puts on normal clothes

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Stoner Sloth posted:

90's extreme santa skateboards in through your chimney and does a sick kickflip and other radical moves... and then shills for corporate interests via clumsy attempts at marketing crap made of extremely toxic chemicals to the youth

Santoochie

google THIS

He's not my grandpa's Santa, however/because he is my grandma's Santa

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

He's not my grandpa's Santa, however/because he is my grandma's Santa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0NoalRsk5w

Manifisto

tragically santa has recently become wedged in an important transportation chimney, sending shockwaves through the global small-gentile-children-gift industry

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

Santa gave all the kids hydrogen sulfide detectors this year. Does that mean something?

Escape From Noise

Summer Santa lives in Florida, has several face tats, and has a SoundCloud account to upload his latest rap tracks to.

google THIS

Summer Santa's sleigh looks like this

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I remebmer when Leisure Suit Larry got new games and they said "it's not your grandpa's Leisure Suit Larry"

By which they mean the jokes were now going to be about sex instead of programming and door to door salesmen.

Also, Santa Clause rules.

Escape From Noise

Prurient Squid posted:

I remebmer when Leisure Suit Larry got new games and they said "it's not your grandpa's Leisure Suit Larry"

By which they mean the jokes were now going to be about sex instead of programming and door to door salesmen.

Also, Santa Clause rules.

What are Santa Clause's rules?

Stoner Sloth

not much, what's santa clause rules with you? :rimshot:

Buttchocks

That's the book where John Irving really went off the rails.

Twenty Four

"Back in my day, all Santa brought us for Christmas was a lump of coal and we were greatful! It was all we had to heat the house, and we made that lump last all winter!"

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
What are the Lord of Misrule's rules?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Naughty kids now get rad and dangerous toys like flamethrowers and lawn darts.