Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
I am prepared for maximum cabbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Note Block posted:

I'm parking Kazuha at the top of the exterior of the Chasm and looking east.

The new view!

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Helical Nightmares posted:

:anime:

Loving Tighnari's character so far. Tighnari's all let me explain this moderately complex situation to you in a few sentences. Oh and also let me show you I'm a competent character without telling you Genshin Storytelling is back baby!

Edit: Also Tighnari's comment about well if he enjoys seeing little fairies make sure to charge him, then immediately turning to Paimon was pretty funny.

Tighnari's english VA is very good, he has a controlled breathing to him that really sells his patience and precisely when his patience has run out.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Tighnari took my already monsterous C6R5 Yae Miko and made all of her turret attacks burst damage levels of stupid and now she does 15k on auto-attack. Thanks Tighnari! I have no idea what mechanics anything has in the overworld because if it dares to have dendro on it, Yae Miko obliterates it instantly.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

FractalSandwich posted:

Genshin Impact 3.1: Dendro May Cry

My vote

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Things are not going so well for Albedo

https://twitter.com/khoidaooo/status/1575922808747528192?s=20&t=Cm-vyMHpvtdaIhB6q4ej0Q

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
I have C6 Yae and Childe... and I really want Layla... why would they do this to me :negative:

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Captain France posted:

Honkai talk is good, but my only interactions with the fandom besides guides and the occasional crossover lore video somehow wound up being this thread and a bunch of lesbians on Tumblr.

Clearly the best way, especially with people like Kale posting batshit lore and the like.

But fandom drama in general weirds me out a bit.

--edit
Playable Cyrus when?

Cryus is gonna end up being be pencil thin and you know it.

I want big burly dudes and actual anthropomorphic characters like Von Lycan and Ben (the bear).

I'd also like to wish for some of the generic npcs, like Smiley Yanxiao.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
If anyone ever has Chubby selling Spincrystal 2 "A Sweet Smile" in their Teapot can they please let me know and friend me? I've been hunting this one for a while now and I've never seen it in my tea or any of my friends' teapots. :(

:11tea: UID:635867947

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Mordiceius posted:

My wife recently started and currently she's only done the newbie pulls. She has Traveler/Amber/Kaeya/Lisa/Noelle/Ningguang/Chongyun/Barbara/Xiangling/Collei. She's tried both Alhaitham and Xiao and likes them both. Would one of the two be far more beneficial to her?

Here's hoping she fails the 50/50 and nabs the best dendro unit: Tighnari

Stare-Out posted:

I don't have that and I've checked him (mine and a friend's) every week for like eight months now.

Also they need to change that BP requirement to buy two items from a friend's teapot. I have like 25 each of those goddamn rock things now.

YEAH. I think I have 6 friends with accessible teapots and I check every dang week. Slowly losing my sanity. Another goon here recently got it and now I'm even more motivated *Vergil intensifies*

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

MajorBonnet posted:

I have to admit I'm pretty invested in this Supreme Hookshot line of commissions. Will Kayvan ever catch a fish or just come to terms with the fact that he can't?

Very minor context-free spoilers: I recently had a normal quest appear in my quest log that was not a daily quest and it was related to Kayvan. Not sure the specifics of how I got it. Completing it was pretty funny though.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Excelzior posted:

releasing 3.6 drip before the 3.5 patch actually hits.....is not a good sign

Plenty of other people have replied but I also wanted to chime in and add that Baizhu is one of the most highly anticipated characters since the very launch of the game.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

He's supposed to be a shielder right?

I would c6 him in a heartbeat if he really does turn out to be a dendro shielder like the initial leaks suggested. Subsequent leaks keep mentioning that the shield is supposed to be removed but we'll see. Dendro shielder is my absolute highest wish and it being Baizhu would throw me over the moon.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Note Block posted:

I would c6 him in a heartbeat if he really does turn out to be a dendro shielder like the initial leaks suggested. Subsequent leaks keep mentioning that the shield is supposed to be removed but we'll see. Dendro shielder is my absolute highest wish and it being Baizhu would throw me over the moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-6XrVK7P5E

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

No Wave posted:

I don't think anyone's ever actually gone to hard pity (90 wishes).

One person got to hard pity (90) and mihoyo literally sent them a gift basket

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Glazius posted:

I definitely remembered seeing it in Lantern Rite, when Zhongli said he was going to treat us to something delicious if we'd run out and grab the ingredients. (This errand bumps us into Yaoyao and the Fontain guy while we're digging bamboo shoots, so.)

I happened to take a screenshot of this so here's the proof:

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'm on US servers which still has the Dehya/Cyno banner for another 3 hours and decided to 10 roll on the weapon banner in a futile attempt to get the crit claymore.

LET'S GOOOOOOOO

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Didn't land Mika before getting a Diluc con and a Shenhe (new). But still have enough rolls for Baizhu so I'm still happy about my "free" Shenhe. Finally, someone to hold this drat Skyward Spine.

Rosaria found sullenly drinking in a dark corner of Angel's Share.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

FractalSandwich posted:

After crowning Raiden's burst on the first day of her banner, I have an even more ambitious plan for Kaz.

With this, the stage is set for my first triple crown! Nobody can stop me now!

Kazuha is one of my three triple crowns, the others being Childe and Hat Guy. Good choice!

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
*taps my "Yae Miko is amazing for many aforementioned reasons I've already detailed in this thread" sign*

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Yup, and she was fantastic before C6 too (hence why I even bothered)

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

MarcusSA posted:

I guess but Im not too keen on the 12 second switching. I’m bad enough at the game as it is.

Some people like it, some don't! I personally don't play with her when I'm on the mobile app because it's a bit frustrating, but I love her tower defense style on PC and a straight EM build with her A4 is very set-it-and-forget-it as others have mentioned.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Really wanted Kirara but I already have c6 Yae, so I pulled on the Yoimiya banner and prayed for a miracle and was delivered my amazon prime boxcatte on literally the first pull in a 10 set. I remain in the favor of the gacha gods.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Layla pairs really well with HAT GUY so there's that

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

UHD posted:

they did make a 5 star xingqiu, her name is yelan and she did nothing to stem the tide of "xingqiu is in every team ever conceived"

Two cakes.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
That spear is actually, genuinely insane. I love it.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
So which new unit is the Tighnari of the party for Fontaine regional gathering?

Leraika posted:

Worcestershire

Wrestlemania, brooooother

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Debase yourself and face to husbando(s).

As much as I'd like the Fontaine specialties passive, I am saving myself and everything I got for wrestlemania 4.1

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Excelzior posted:

Genshin Impact 4.0: Objection!

Genshin Impact 4.0: Objection! That was... objectionable.

Genshin Impact 4.0: Turnabout Big Top

Genshin Impact 4.0: You are not a clown. You are the entire circus.

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Genshin Impact 4.0: Court in the Undertow

gently caress

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Well Paimon probably licked it so it belongs to us now

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Endorph posted:

Genshin Impact 4.0: Les Miserable Rolls

gently caress x2

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Got an extra discord nitro exclusive Genshin Impact Bundle code, PM if you want it!

Also HI KITH

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

No Wave posted:

If you're a leak checker, today might be a good day to check leaks!

I AM GOING FERAL OVER WRIOTHESLEY HHRF.... HRHRG

GRRAHHRARJJSHHHRHJAJJRJRJJGGHRAGRRRRHAHGHRGRHGHHG

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Petition to make Navia the new main character of Genshin Impact

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Shinji2015 posted:

Kaveh can delete demigods but is still helpless against the monstrous debt crushing him

That's because the only thing demi about the god of commerce herself is her size

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Stare-Out posted:

There's some glitch with Diluc too where you use Venti's skill, then Diluc's skill while pressing forward and doing a bunch of plunge attacks as fast as you can and it's like 40k+ damage per second.

This was already fixed

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Meowywitch posted:

Haha nobody uses Thoma

Thoma had a serious glow-up with the addition of burgeon. He's practically the best at it!!

Also how dare you speak ill of our cute house husband.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
I would legit tell friends to give Genshin a go if it weren't for the current artifact system.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Candace 2nd AA is blunt dmg with her shield and her skill, especially when held, is like Razor's

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
I wish she had the mitten hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Machado de Assis posted:

Presuming the Furina kit leaks are accurate, what's shaping up to be the best team setups for her so far? Feels like her kit is different enough from XQ/Yelan to make meaningful changes to her synergy with characters those two would usually be teamed up with, but I'm a dumbo who can't see what the best results would be.

Basically I'm trying to decide if I should throw some rolls at Neuvilette or if I should save them all for the best possible chance at getting Furina, for reference my usual team is a Kuki/Nahida/XQ hyperbloom with Kazuha, with the same subbing in Zhongli for abyss with Rational on the second team.

Put her with Yae and Zhongli for the most optimal and lazy tower defense team