Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Norwegian Formula Hand Cream? Aveeno? Rosehip oil? All these harsh cleaners are making me so dry. So dry I'm going to become a mummy. Tails wouldn't have wanted that please hurry I can feel the skin getting tighter and tighter. My face needs moisturizing all the these salty tears for my missing friend. I mean my dropped my chili dog. Help.

What acid? PHA? Salicylic? Lactic? Do I need Squalene? Why do I not like Aveeno Clear Complexion Salicylic Acid Acne-Fighting Daily Face Moisturizer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You are losing moisture primarily through 3 means: cum, piss, and poo poo. They are nature's moisturizers.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Try rubbing whiskey in your face OP.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Anyway if you're looking you an acid to clean you out, i recommend sulfuric.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Roll around in dirt to make a protective layer

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

moisturizer is a scam

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Real talk: just ordinary Nivea cream seems to do a decent job on my face

That 5$/bottle stuff isn't good for faces, but is apparently okay to put on your body

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
kiehls

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

mayonaise.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Cocoa moisturizer is great

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I've considered trying that brand maybe I will. They even have one the says for men which is good because otherwise it wouldn't work for me. I'm very manly. *grunts*.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Just get a tub of bag balm. Basically industrial strength moisturizer for cow nipples.

No joke, it’s pretty great if your hands are hosed up from disinfectant

E: here you go https://www.amazon.com/Dynamint-Udd...ps%2C333&sr=8-6

Fruits of the sea fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Aug 25, 2022

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Fruits of the sea posted:

Just get a tub of bag balm. Basically industrial strength moisturizer for cow nipples.

No joke, it’s pretty great if your hands are hosed up from disinfectant

E: here you go https://www.amazon.com/Dynamint-Udd...ps%2C333&sr=8-6

Hedgehogs don't have cow nipples.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

I’m googling hedgehog nipples right now

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
ok I’m one of those weird beauty nerds so here we go

My go to is Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream, but after my weekly peel, I like to switch it with Origins Glow-Co-Nuts to sleep in.

Clinique’s Moisture Surge Concentrate was pretty solid but it wasn’t good for an overnight type sitch, which is when I went to the Kiehls. Doesn’t break me out, and slowly sinks in.

Have you tried Slugging, OP? I’ve heard good things, but I prefer my masks and peels.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

horse semen

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

teen witch posted:

ok I’m one of those weird beauty nerds so here we go

My go to is Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream, but after my weekly peel, I like to switch it with Origins Glow-Co-Nuts to sleep in.

Clinique’s Moisture Surge Concentrate was pretty solid but it wasn’t good for an overnight type sitch, which is when I went to the Kiehls. Doesn’t break me out, and slowly sinks in.

Have you tried Slugging, OP? I’ve heard good things, but I prefer my masks and peels.

Slugs are the natural enemy of hedgehogs everyone knows that. I only moisturizer on my face when I decide my cleanser is too harsh or when I shave (I'm going to say my after shave balm counts as a moisturizer). I also have a habit of not bothering with cleanser. Time caring for skin is time not eating chili dogs. Gotta go fast.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Just use some of the chili from your dog

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

ManBoyChef posted:

mayonaise.
That's bread moisturizer.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Devils Affricate posted:

Just use some of the chili from your dog

LESS CHILI ON MY DOG? HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING MODS MODS BAN THIS TROLL!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey bro... chili out

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Water makes things moisture.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

For maximum effectiveness you need to eat the moisturizer. Works best from the inside out.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

numberoneposter posted:

For maximum effectiveness you need to eat the moisturizer. Works best from the inside out.

The bleach approach.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
you gotta have tone correcting soy!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Aveeno for the face, Curel for the body, avocado oil for the hair, hth

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
diatomaceous earth

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Haverchuck posted:

diatomaceous earth

I'm not an ant you're going to need to try harder to kill me.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Do you think the precogs in Minority Report have nice moist skin?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Duck and Cover posted:

I've considered trying that brand maybe I will. They even have one the says for men which is good because otherwise it wouldn't work for me. I'm very manly. *grunts*.

i get neutrogena poo poo for cheap but kiehls is all my wife uses. she's very moist. i'm a dry guy. sometimes i'll use it if i stare at my wrinkles in the mirror long enough to hear the reaper's sycthe scraping on the floor ever nearer, but a lot of times i'm just lazy and it's like gently caress it

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Mct oil. Full body.

.random
May 7, 2007

Basically only the first 3 or 4 ingredients in a product are doing much of anything because the rest is in such small quantities, it barely matters. So look for something with major ingredients like water, glycerin, squalene, and maybe a silicone if you want it or something idk, and avoid stuff with comedogenic ingredients.

You can always spend more on stuff and get all the peptides and serums and such, but definitely diminishing returns.

Side note: I am not a cosmetic chemist or at all a reliable source of beauty advice. Hth OP.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Did they name it jergens cause they knew ud use it for jergen off, or what that just a happy coincidence?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
chinese gutter oil is my go-to

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

compelled to quote this glorious av

what was the question

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Used motor oil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
sometimes people ask where i get my immortality powers from and here's the sauce it's 90% genetics 7% drinking so much water you need to piss every 40 minutes 4% only using gel and never cream based moisturizer on your face and 1.5% dolemite