Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

It’s me the annoying “hbrawl is so much fun you guys” poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

kalel posted:

it's only annoying if you complain about losing as baral

Yeah if you play a baral deck you renounce your human rights

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I am going to pay in game gold for the beautiful stained glass lands. Have they added the feature to chose a land type as default?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I packed a Jodah on my free pack, gonna brew myself a legend brawl deck

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Just noticed the Squee sleeve and now I can’t wait until I have enough mastery orbs for it.

Goblin avatar when?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

This is the fun angel aggro deck I’ve been playing on hbrawl in case you wanna try it. Pilot it as if it was a goblin deck.

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/5082410#paper

I want to build it in paper but it’s expensive. I already have a Lyra and a couple others but still can’t justify the expense.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Interesting, I never see Baral decks, maybe because my hbrawl decks are jank?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I do run a golos deck sometimes but it’s a stupid gates deck so maybe the tiers also take the 99 into account

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

It’s weird I do see all the T1 commanders mentioned above when I run golos, but never see Baral

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Re: Alchemy chat I think its a lovely money grab and will never spend money (real or in game) on anything related to it, but i wont let its existence stop me from playing hbrawl or historic

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Not the exact situation discussed above but this is a good explanation of how cost reduction works

https://youtu.be/OWOWLSs5qFk

This guy’s channel is great for nerding out about mtg rules

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/fireshoes/status/1573392236540481536?s=46&t=TyRo0kaHlBjRaluhrc_Z4A

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Should Omnath decks be condemned to the hbrawl hell queue? I think they should. Same for Jodah decks. Just always match them with Baral decks imo.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Very few things cause me to auto concede on brawl. Casting curse of silence and naming my commander on turn 1 is one of them.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

lol

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Anyone else pretty much only playing against the Jodah deck in hbrawl? Have I been placed in the hell queue for some reason?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Hooplah posted:

what are you running?

Giada aggro angels. I dont lose every time to jodah, many times this deck is just too fast for them its just boring to play the same commander two thirds of the time

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Post Malone is a cool nerd imho

https://youtu.be/j8FtcDd9wbc

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

From my experience the rakdos deck is very fun but eats poo poo against the green one

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I won 1 and lost 3 so I might be unlucky and/or exaggerating lol

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I wish commander precons were on Arena for brawl/hbrawl (maybe with a code on the physical product but lol if you think wotc would do that)

Would be great to practice with them before using them irl

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I know what my first new hbrawl deck will be when BRO drops

https://twitter.com/col_amazonian/status/1586434549877452803?s=46&t=qr9K83CQohTPs4OGNZND-g

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Oct 31, 2022

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I really hope they add some new cool dinos on the upcoming Ixalan for my stupid dino deck

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

thespaceinvader posted:

When standard sucks play brawl.

This should be the thread title imho

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

When did they add the option to buy the 90 packs with gold?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

VictualSquid posted:

I remember it being there at the last rotation. But it might be older.

e: Actually, it probably was with the Baldur's gate alchemy release. I remember first seeing those appearing with a set I didn't care about.

Ah thats probably why I hadnt noticed. Gonna save for it now instead of buying cosmetics.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I made an hbrawl Tawnos decks, just some ramp and a bunch of cool beasts and birds. First game I got to resolve Craterhoof Behemoth with Tawnos on the battlefield.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Just faced a rat colony deck in hbrawl, I find it strange that someone would play a monotonous deck like that in an unranked format

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Yeah the inbox is much better than having to go to a separate website to input a code. I like it.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Tawnos is fun jank

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Guess Arena decided my Tawnos deck was winning to much and started pairing me with boring blue combo decks full of counters, RIP.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Rusko decks are so tedious to play against, perfectly valid deck I just don’t want to play against it in hbrawl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

New life goal: meld Brisela in my mono w aggro angels deck in hbrawl