Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I barely know or care about football but I love watching overpaid asshats melting down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Honestly, I'd have more faith if the Broncos found their new head coach via dart board.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

Playoff scenarios are for nerds and analytics.

I care very little about football, but even I perk up when talking about playoff scenarios. Any coach that doesn't should not be employed.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Would there be any Rooney rule issues with retaining Saturday, or did they cover their bases already?

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

The Football Funhouse › NFL Hot Seat Watch 2023 - One way tickets to Thailand ?

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

There is so much incestful hiring going on at New England, I'm not sure they're not owned by the Targaryens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

At least the game losing play was not a 4 and long quarterback sneak. That would have been career death for Fat Mike.