Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

bird food bathtub posted:

I wonder. Re-defining day drinking, or just joker laughing and giving up?

Nah, I rub elbows with (a) NSA wizard and his main observation is "Ukraine War weird, who would have thought NAFO would be a thing, much less effective at it's self appointed job? 2022, man"

He also shitposts a lot.

FBI wizard is probably absolutely day-drinking though.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Sep 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

Started on native land huh. Might just be random but giving me bad feelings regardless

Probably not random. Buncha fuckos out there who are racist against first nations people. Hell it was Canada's official policy for a long time. (U.S. is still pretty guilty of it considering how shittily they have and do treat native groups in the U.S., not sure exactly who is worse cause I'm not Canadian)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

To add on to this he fobbited so hard the closest he got to combat on deployment was a desk job in Saudi Arabia

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Old Boot posted:

Sure seems like we're doing out best to Not.

Best thing to do is start urging anyone under 20, maybe even under 30, to check their vaccination status. I forget when it stopped being compulsory but, currently, it's not.

I mean I got stuck for Polio before starting school, but how long is a Polio shot good for?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

First part of IK stands for Idiot, can't help it Hekk didn't have his daily recommended intake of crayons.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I'll split the difference and call 28.8k good enough.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Wouldn't the difference be 33.6?

28.8k is very nearly half of 56k, (28.8*2 is 57.6), it was not quite the absolute limit you could fit via trellis modulation, but it was drat close. They squeezed a bit more to make 33.6k bidirectional modems but they had to rework ISP/telco infrastructure entirely to hit 56k/33.6k to people's houses. Further refinement of V.90 resulted in V.92 which was the last telephone modem spec which allowed 56k/48k connections.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Sep 10, 2022

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Still don't like him but I'll hand him that, trup would have ordered the strikers gassed

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Didn't know Saddam was into watching

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

CommieGIR posted:

San Antonio's Sheriff is investigating DeSantis' little kidnapping stunt

https://twitter.com/SawyerHackett/status/1572004888678404098?s=20&t=Fn-95fO4aVBZsUl8khsbYg

Nothing will happen because at the end of the day Greg Abbott is in on it too, unless the Federal government arrests the governors for essentially organizing and conducting Human Trafficking, nothing will happen. Since it's crossing multiple state lines, it may very well become a Federal criminal case if the DOJ can figure out how to find their balls.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Got both and tbh beyond being a little more worn out than usual I was fine, but I work nights and got it at 9am and then slept a full 8 hours. Arm was a little sore the day of but 3 days later the soreness in my arm is gone and I feel fine.

Didn't keel me over like the 2nd shot of the 2 dose initial series, and the first booster didn't really kick me too badly either, just mild soreness and a little less energy that day.

Maybe the boosters didn't take, maybe they did, or maybe I just got lucky twice in a row and had basically no side effects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Defenestrategy posted:

Edit: personally id like to extend the flood policy to the entire state of arizona. That place is a testament to mans hubris and should probably be turned into a nature/cultural heritage site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE