Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Hypnotic services that allow a person to develop an absolute blind spot covering the public figures of their choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Drug infused frozen pizza

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

coins made from foldable paper

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Zimbabwe style inflation. 1,000,000% percent. Billions for everyone!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
How many old fuckers buried cash and coins in coffee cans in the backyard then died or forgot they ever did it? I want to dig up all those silver pennies and books of green stamps, that poo poo is cool as heck.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

teen witch posted:

Plant stores that have indications if a plant will harm your pet

These exist in the form of stickers that a reputable plant store puts on the pots.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also I have an idea that I will share after everyone gives me one dollar.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A Weird Al Yankovic biopic starring Harry Potter as Weird Al.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A machine that lets you look at boobs for free

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

A machine that lets you look at boobs for free

What if they made a net that was like, inter.. :thunk

An inter.. net.

Like you catch chicks inna.. net :henget:

Then you feed them fruit roll ups and wait until they get horny.

Like you catch them inna net, like a booby trap. :mamacita:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

These exist in the form of stickers that a reputable plant store puts on the pots.

Here most places use the EU plant passport which does have the scientific name of the plant, but that’s it. Googling it sometimes won’t exactly work, and some stores somehow just manage to not have the sticker and just a stray barcode.

It’d be cool if there was a way to include a QR code one could scan, and go to an official website stating “this is X plant, and it can be toxic to humans, these types of animals” or other incredibly pertinent warnings. Or symbols on the sticker itself, I don’t care, I just hate spending double the time buying plants having to Google.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Do alchemy, but you know get it right and all.

I figure the main reason that it didn't work back in the day was that heavy metal didn't exist yet, so yeah should all be good now. Just get real high, put on some Sabbath and yeah I figure the rest will sort itself out.

Should be pretty sweet. :420::devil::420:

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
An oil filter filter so you don't ever have to change the oil in your car as it now stays clean

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Foetal therapy that gives your children stunted nerve development in the genitals and microdicks so that they will remain holy.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
A big button you press and when you do it it says 'Actually, you know what, you're not 'valid' at all, in fact you're kind of a shitbag.'

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

goatface posted:

Foetal therapy that gives your children stunted nerve development in the genitals and microdicks so that they will remain holy.

Turn on ur monitor

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Ape Fist posted:

A big button you press and when you do it it says 'Actually, you know what, you're not 'valid' at all, in fact you're kind of a shitbag.'

Posting on SA is pretty niche so, imo, this more accessible version is a great idea.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Surgically implanted self-cleaning butthole so you never have to wipe again.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Golf clubs with the ashes of your dead parent contained within the club head.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Walking sticks with a little mirror on top so you can cut up your coke when you sit down for a rest in the park.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Surgically implanted self-cleaning butthole so you never have to wipe again.

This would make eating rear end a very dangerous proposition.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's self cleaning, that means it's always clean :thunk:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Buy a billion dollars worth of diamonds

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's self cleaning, that means it's always clean :thunk:

True, but the cleaning system sounds like it would be dangerous to stick a tongue in.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
An app on your phone that swears you’re not fat no matter what data you enter.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Fallows posted:

An oil filter filter so you don't ever have to change the oil in your car as it now stays clean
Oil thats built into the fuel so you can fill up and change the oil at the same time.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Zil posted:

True, but the cleaning system sounds like it would be dangerous to stick a tongue in.

I bet this goon doesn't even wipe/brush their tongue :rolleyes:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Someone that deals with a realtor, mortgage broker and notary public for you so your being hosed can come from one consolidated dicking rather than having to arrange 3 separate fucks.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

Oil thats built into the fuel so you can fill up and change the oil at the same time.

Two-stroke engines FOR EVERYBODY!!!

https://i.imgur.com/WIkEtp4.gifv

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Make a trillion dollar idea thread and steal a portion of one of the ideas 😈😈😈

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Clone hitler then open up a theme park where people pay to punch him in his stupid face.

Now I assure you even though I will spare ever expense, there's no way anything could possibly go wrong at my hitler clone theme park.

(Full disclosure, as don't have hitlers full dna, will be filling in the gaps with some dinosaur DNA have laying around)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Tiny little plants that cover your yard in the tens of thousands that you have to cut short every few weeks or people will complain to the council about you.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Kcup or soda stream style toothpaste.

The toothpaste companies need to sell a massive plain tube that you toss your TPod into and you can decide if it gets enamel repair or whitening or gum healing or whatever feature

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

butt plugs with nerf whistles in them

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

nfl redzone but for reality shows

we trim the fat and only offer the good stuff

gordon ramsay criticizing lovely meals while he eats them

jon taffer screaming at single moms

mark cuban passing on the next fleshlight

the love island aids test reveal

20 bucks a month

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Tiny little plants that cover your yard in the tens of thousands that you have to cut short every few weeks or people will complain to the council about you.

big plants that you can grow on tens of thousands of acres of yard that make people feel good when you light parts of them on fire

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Toxic chemicals you spread over your home that your toddler can't draw on.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Hot pockets but cold. Cold pockets. Who has time to heat things up any more. No one. Have something like "976 X more efficient then hot pockets!!!" on the front. Also maybe "hot pockets are poo poo food made and eaten by poo poo people"

Anyway when the hot pockets people sue me, on the court date, I'll just steal all their expensive lawyers expensive cars and sell them.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I feel like those are just untoasted pop tarts. raw pop tart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

teen witch posted:

I feel like those are just untoasted pop tarts. raw pop tart.

I mean sure, probably. I've never actually had either, just going off what I've picked up from random tv shows that mention them. I mean I'm assuming your right, but who's going to buy something called "raw pop tart" rather than "cold pocket". Scratch that.

"Chill pocket"

Anyway all that is less important. More important is stealing rich lawyers cars. That's where the money is.