Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

whatis posted:

I don't really dislike the dolphins.

First off excuse you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I guess if I had to be honest the most damning thing about Tua is how little I think about him in general.

I feel horrible for saying this Dolfans, but I just don't take the dude seriously at all. I feel bad in the sense this is the starting QB for our hated rival so I should feel strongly but it's been a weird few years. For instance I loved Ryan Fitzpatrick (I have a Ryan Fitzpatrick card in...a Dolphins uniform on my wall at my office) but it's just like with Tua I mean he's always the little guy getting beaten up.
He was able to overcome his dad, but what about #17?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Dang some actual effort posts making my Tua poo poo posts look bad

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

I always think mcmagic believes what he says but the absolute apex of him being wrong about everything was maybe 3 years ago.
He was in the goat zone of bad football opinions every post felt like it was hitting this sacred geometry...the golden ratio of lovely football opinions.

fsif posted:

Stopped posting after the Patriots lost in the Wild Card round.

Promise to bump that thread with me if they win the SB?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Hamhandler posted:

You can take one off of the Bills if your offense is pretty good. The box score was a little misleading in that your defense played them pretty well, it's just the offense was atrocious and hosed them bad in both games.

It's possible but the Dolphins have real problems in that matchup because they play a lot of man coverage and Byron Jones is one of your best players at man coverage and an extremely good player and he's out.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

The only other one worth reading is the afc south one because I like this big jeff fellow.

Also Metapod will be over here when the Bills and Titans have their game week 2 which...will be a battle.

The other afc threads are harrumph barely above notice and oh darling let's not get started on the nfc I only hope this Thursday we stomp that philistine conference out.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Joe Flacco sucks and his revenge tour is going to be shorter than Cam Newton's "I'M BAAAAAACK!" moment.

So depressing... but lmao

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

"The Patriots are 2-7 in their past nine games at Miami, and the Sunday forecast calls for a high of about 90 degrees, with humidity around 70%."

You love to see it!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Lol Jalen Ramsey go boost us now clown!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

is pepsi ok posted:

bills have 4 turnovers and they're still gonna blow out the superbowl champs on the road, jesus christ

^__^ hee hee!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Wow what a game.
Dorsey did a great job at playcalling too

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

I think even though the runs aren't amazing that wide open TD pass Allen had was because the Rams were expecting them to run so I think they have their purpose.

Moss and Cook will be on the poo poo list for the coaching staff for sure though

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Very scattershot but I lost it at the sea lion being called an rear end in a top hat and told to gtfo

Doubting thomas rear end sea lion.
That's the biggest chip on the Bills shoulder yet

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Lol that's a good one to have gone to.

I actually have gone to two bills games irl

One against the same old sorry rear end St Louis Rams

And one against their next opponent the Titans (titz)

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Tua Tagovailoa criticized for Josh Allen’s underthrown passes

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

fsif posted:

This post owns.

Can't believe many are really saying Tua couldn't make this throw.

https://youtu.be/y-4PvOILXaw

This comment is almost as good as the title:

quote:

Now the narrative is that Tua can't underthrow a pass?  Incredible.

What, would his pass be 10 yards short?  20 yards?  Get the f*&# out of here. 

Listen, Allen is an incredible QB but the knock on him coming out was he was not terribly accurate.  He has obviously improved but is anyone surprised that he threw a couple of bad passes, perhaps regressing for a play or two?  Not me.  I'd be happy to have him a Dolphin, don't get me wrong, but to say Tua can't underthrow someone by two yards is just silly.

:classiclol:

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

I'm just thankful that Dolfans are out there keeping Josh Allen accountable.
You won't believe how soft Bills fans are on this guy. They treat him like the prince charming of the league or something but it's time to admit as a Bills fan that poo poo WAS underthrown.

I mean Josh needs to learn from that and take some goddamned pride in his craft.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

No I totally understand the logic behind watching failure in a rival uniform and loving it but it’s just so weird how people almost immediately went to Tua for the comp. I didn’t even register it when I watched.

I don’t watch random QBs fail and think “lmao yeah just like Zach Wilson!!!”

I mean failure is kind of harsh for describing 2 long completions. You guys really are mean to Josh! He's doing the best he can...

Again I'm just going to chalk it up to that you have really high expectations for him too.

I think the Dolphins will beat the Belichick's Big Beef Boys and Tua will play well tomorrow.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Sheen Sheen what's your take on Zach Wilson?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

whatis posted:

remembering wanting to pull my hair out watching nate hackett call plays for the bills under marrone and wondering how he turned that into a head coaching gig somewhere

Yeah when they hired him I was sure it was another man named Nate Hackett. I thought SURELY this isn't that Nate Hackett lmao.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

this darkness
this hopelessness
this despair
be devoured by it

I think even the jets will nibble on your wretched carcass

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

We get a 3 time probowl punter that we don't even need.
You get Ty Long
The haves and the have nots.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

It's hard not to enjoy this team that has tormented us for decades is now reduced to spending 5 days out in the middle of Florida practicing at some tramp field before being handed their rear end by the Dolphins.

They ran out of only two personnel groupings like a basic bitch offense and they got beat!

You love to see it.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Honestly if the Jets had any balls they would have called up Streveler because he can at least run out of the pocket and attack the Ravens different ways. Even Mike White is a better start so you can see if he is worth being your backup. Starting Joe Flacco is the same as forfeiting the game as far as I'm concerned.

Look at how Daboll is being praised in the NY media for taking risks, the Jets trot out the same poo poo and expect it to shine.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

I watch a lot of CFL football, and Streveler is not someone who can throw the ball much unless something has really changed, but he also seems cool as hell, so at least you'd get to cheer for a smart cool dude and not Joe Flacco.

You'd have the potential at least for high variance/high potential impact plays out of the pocket.

The Bears game is a perfect example of this. Like Mike Martz basically made all Bears fans pissed off because he told them the truth that Fields wasn't very good field conditions aside.
The only thing he did was scramble outside the pocket on a broken play and throw...I mean not even a great pass but it was that caught for 50+ yards and that was a huge impact play. The only impact the Ravens were worried about with Joe Flacco was how far they could embed his skeleton into the turf. And I get it backup QBs all suck but you have to be willing to try some weird poo poo rather than go with Joe Flacco.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Cross posting but I actually just superchatted this dude about this tweet during their show and got them going on like 5 minutes or so about Rex Ryan apparently he got it from a press release.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

WalletBeef posted:

It's my first Bills game in 4 years , my first night game and also my birthday, it's going to be wild.

Awesome man!! Better post photos...

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Darn Gabe's a beast. No need to rush him back though.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Holy poo poo what a day for the AFC East

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

th3t00t posted:

Lol. Touchy about a guy you were all ready to dump at half time.

Fair point. Are you Dolfans TUAnon or not?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

whatis posted:

tua sucks lol. baby arm QB with no self esteem. mcdaniel is tight with him because they both got made fun of by cool, handsome jocks with huge arm power like josh allen, so they both operate on the same bitch rear end wavelength. vibrating on the exact same bitch rear end frequency. obviously some athletic difference between the two of them though...mcdaniel has a stronger arm LOL

can't wait to see tua cry next week, literally weeping at the podium after getting his rear end beat. unbelievably stoked to see him get chased down up and down the field as he nervously throws 5-yard bounce passes to his receivers lmfao. kids menu ordering rear end bitch

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Ooh there's some heavies. I don't know why nobody took Brandin Bryant from us. Even I don't know who the other dude is not going to lie

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Where's Metapod? It going to be a battle

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

fsif posted:

Guess that means Settle's out. Which is fine. DTs aren't very important when stopping the Titans' finesse, lightweight offense.

Yeah the Titans have just caused such an evolution in the league with their advanced space-age offense. It seems everyone else is a neatherthal poking a bug with a stick in comparison.

The one player that they have that is the most graceful and agile of all is big jeff. I once saw him complete a triple toe loop spin to swim move that caused the poor offensive guard to disgrace himself.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Pablo Bluth posted:

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR/status/1571978710311665666

Dane Jackson playing after an injury worry mid week
Morris, Lawson, Shakir, Brewer and Bryand didn't play last week
Sweeney and Spector healthy inactives after playing last week

I forgot Jordan Phillips is playing too. Yup one of those 4 DT nights...

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

gently caress what a drive. It was actually boring ...

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Jesus McDermott lol
Wisdom of the crowd is a thing not the wisdom of drunken Bills fans mob
I admit our faults in objectivity!!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Yay you didn't fumble this time cook

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Have you ever dared to dream what the tailgate at a Bills home AFCCG would be like? Caligula himself would be repulsed by such debauchery.

As a fan of Greek Mythology I prefer to think of Bills Mafia as like a cult of Dionysus

But yeah it's debauched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Holy poo poo Von is amazing