Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

fsif posted:

Josh Allen

Is my Best Friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Professor Funk posted:

Sorry about the incoming disaster season, Bills posters

https://twitter.com/nflgameday/status/1567330861913374720?s=21

Season of spectacular failure incoming.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

t a s t e posted:

I’m so excited for tomorrow :ssj:

Sleep will not come easy tonight.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Let's go the Buffalo Bills

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Rammstein is absolutely amazing live.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Josh Allen WOW

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Dorsey called a good game.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Ehud posted:

one way to get rid of football anxiety is to realize how silly it is to be emotionally invested in an event you have no control over and also all human endeavor is ultimately meaningless and one day we will all be dead

Mods?!?!

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Sal Cappacio posted:

Sunday’s Dolphins win over Patriots broke the big tie we’ve been sitting on all offseason:

Bill Belichick is now 71–80 in 151 career regular season games coached with someone other than Tom Brady as his starting QB.

Dolphins are now 72–79 in their last 151 regular season games.

Please never stop coaching.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Diva Cupcake posted:

I work out of our Boston office. There's a not insignificant percentage of workforce aged football fans, mostly in their 20s, who have simply never rooted for a team that hasn't been elite and no one knows how to handle it.

Keep going , we're almost there ....

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Good to see Rex finally get it toegether.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Bills buds : how are we feeling about Monday?

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

It's my first Bills game in 4 years , my first night game and also my birthday, it's going to be wild.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Thank goodness our two largest DTs (Daquan Jones and Jordan Phillips) are still healthy.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Still at the game partying in the lot. Best birthday ever holy poo poo haha.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Per Wgr550, Gabe Davis said he will be playing Sunday.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Josh Allen is reading this thread and powering up to SSJ 2 as we speak.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

So the Miami Defense allows 8.7 yards per pass play and a 71% comp rate against opposing QBS.

Meanwhile, Josh is completing 73% of his passes at 8.7 yards per passing play at a rating of 120.

I just don't see how Miami is going to stop Buffalo and it's passing attack.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

We're best friends now.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

So the Miami coaching staff will want him out in the 3rd ....

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

That was really really hard to watch. Tua seems like a genuinely good dude and seeing him get hurt like that was nauseating.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

AFC East 2022: Tua concussions or more

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

LOL Oh my god this team ....

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Rally round the family, pocket full of fails.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

th3t00t posted:

Not the Buffalo media or Buffalo fans. We all knew he was concussed. A lot of "whiner line" calls to the post-game show were about how the Dolphins cheated to get Tua back into the game. How does it feel to be complicit in Tua's sacrifice?

Miami lied , Tua Died, Buffalo Cried

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

James Cooked

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Bills stole one.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

James Cook has looked like a mega bust so far.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Hell yea, you had me at 'The Buffalo Bills are getting a stadium". Believing that this is anything less than a miracle would be folly. This is awesome.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

th3t00t posted:

Another fact against Orchard Park, the cell phone companies haven't even bothered to put in enough capacity to handle the increased volume on game days around the stadium. Are there any other NFL stadiums without full cell phone coverage?

Feeling this post. We almost didn't get into the Titans game because my buddy couldn't load the tickets on his phone as we were walking into the gate. We had to do a email password reset and load the tickets. It took like 10 minutes and lots of other fans were having loading issues as well. Not good.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

pasaluki posted:

Not dumb it's a miracle exceeding my wildest dreams. This is one of the only realities where the Bills even exist at all let alone still maintain their deep connection to WNY.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Shakir is awesome

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Morris does look very good.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Buffalo has a place called JETS Pizza and their Detroit style deep dish is pretty good imo.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Wow

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

BOOM

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Diggs makes it look so easy.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Just lol if you feel good about your team winning a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Wrap it up Billsailures.