Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

CEH
C Edmonds
D Montgomery
D Singletary

Pick 1

e: gonna trust CEH this week let’s goooo

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Sep 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Yeah I was trying to decide what to drop Dolphins D for because of the upcoming Bills game and noticed the Eagles on there. From what I can tell their defense looks awesome and they have a very, very good schedule moving forward. I’m probably just going to stick with them now.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I hope everyone started your Njokus!

I gave up and dropped him a few days ago lmao

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

TE madness round 3

Hock @ MIN
Everett v JAX
Higbee @ ARI

I have absolutely no loving clue. Higbee is on waivers right now because I dropped Njoku for him (lol timing) and then dropped him for Everett.

If Herb doesn’t play that kinda worries me but I wouldn’t mind having Everett long term if he continues getting targeted.

Higbee seems to be getting a lot of attention from Stafford but I also have Kupp and have a hang up about cannibalizing my points. Maybe I shouldn’t think that way.

Hock is Hock. I’m too afraid to drop him but he’s done nothing with a decent target share.

As for these matchups it’s hard for me to say who has an edge if anyone.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Thanks for the TE advice. Gonna give Hock another chance today.

No PPR

M Williams v Jax
C Samuel v Phi

I picked up Eagles D recently after seeing how their defense looked. They’re good. That said, Samuel has been targeted a ton and looks great. Williams is inconsistent but could easily have a huge game too.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

No PPR. Who do I flex? Absolutely stumped on this one. If Monty’s healthy that seems solid. Singletary has been looking great and I like how Buffalo is using him. If Cook is down/limited Mattison is going to kill it. Edmonds is doin’ things. Both of the WRs can put up some crazy numbers.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Quiet Feet posted:

Jared Goff throwing to imaginary creatures from the shadow dimension.

BIG COCK HOCK is finally gonna go big for me. Right? Right??

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Quiet Feet posted:

poo poo I hope so, I have him in 2 leagues.

Hell yeah buddy he’s doin’ things :cool:

I still want to see that target share go up though

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Houston is allowing 172 rushing yards per game. JRob is gonna give ‘em hell.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

The Zack posted:

Serious question, Mike Davis (v CIN) or Justin Jackson (NE)? I'm in a 32 team PPR league for perverts.

lmao what the gently caress

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Flex

CEH v LV
D Singletary v PIT
D Montgomery @MIN
M Williams @CLE
C Samuel v TEN

Leaning towards CEH with Singletary right below him. Bills are probably going to be playing in rain so Singletary will most likely get a lot of attention. Montgomery is questionable and I don’t expect him to get a ton of work over Herbert. Williams and Samuel have solid matchups but it’s hard to want to start them over CEH/Singletary.

e: C Edmonds too but Miami is weird right now, especially when it comes to what they want from their RB situation

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Oct 9, 2022

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

CEH vs Buf
D Montgomery vs Was
J Robinson @ Ind
M Williams vs Den
D Singletary @ KC

Pick two (RB and Flex) No PPR

Leaning towards JRob for sure but I’m kinda lost on CEH vs Monty. Monty is a Thursday game and man those have been weird. Williams has been staying on my bench but the dude puts up solid numbers. Singletary I still don’t know what to think. He’s good but it’s hard to put him in over most of those guys.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Trying to figure out who to pick up and start since Eagles D is off this week.

NYJ @ DEN
NE v CHI
DAL v DET

Those look good. Specifically Jets and Cowboys have my attention. Also a good mix of others on waivers if I should look elsewhere.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

drat y’all appreciate ya. I think I’m rolling with NE but yeah, Jets would definitely be “safe” too. It just feels right to watch NE on Monday with them on my team. This means Justin Fields is going to tear them apart for 5 tds or something of course.

IcePhoenix posted:

I asked this in the regular thread but it's probably better suited for here

I need to snag a QB for Josh Allen's bye week. Geno, Jimmy, and Matt Ryan (the latter two because of matchups) seem to be the best options out there. Anyone lean any particular way? Standard scoring.

I would go for Jimmy G. The game is a 1pm against KC and that could easily turn into a huge shootout.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

CEH @ SF
D Montgomery @ NE
JRob vs NYG

Pick 2 :cry:

Nintendo 49ers posted:

I put claims in for NE and NYJ. Lost out on NE but got NYJ and I'm happy with that.

I don't think you can go wrong with either. The flip side to being traumatised by so much Prime Time Broncos recently (not to mention completely bailing on any of their fantasy assets) is that I feel real good rolling with the Jets D this week.

Same thing happened to me! I’m okay with it. I would have preferred NE maybe but the NYJ matchup is just so right and their defense has been on fire. I’m ready for this bye week!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

MakaVillian posted:

Shootouts aren't exactly Jimmy's forte. I'd go Geno against a not good Chargers defence

Honestly yeah that’s probably the most solid bet.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

:yeah:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

poo poo/Shart

D Montgomery @ NE (MNF and might be rainy according to yahoo)
CEH @ SF

Which for my flex?

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Oct 22, 2022

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

If it were me I'd lean CEH. The Bears offense goes through the running game but I expect Billy Five Aces to completely suffocate the Bears Offense, while CEH is going up against a banged up 9ers D (they're getting a few pieces back but still short a number of guys) and CEH is on a functional offense.

Thanks for the explanation, that checks out. I was thinking ol Billy B might let the run go a bit but I can see them forcing Fields to do… something instead. I forgot the 49ers D was still so banged up. Starting CEH! :D

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

shirts and skins posted:

poo poo, this is an earlier decision than I thought.

Standard scoring.

Gus Edwards @TB or
Aaron Jones @BUF

Jones feels like the safer choice but ugh that GB offense and ugh that matchup. I'd do Jones in 0.5ppr in a heartbeat but I feel like I'll end up with 56 total yards/0tds with him

tl;dr standard scoring is misery in this TD-less year

TB homer here. Gus imo. I might start him too. Our defense is a mess right now. It’s good but… not working right at all just like the rest of the team. Our offense ain’t doing poo poo so I can see the Ravens running a lot.

Jones is good but I think you’re gonna see a QB duel there with Rodgers trying his best to keep up with the Bills offense.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Alright I gotta finally sort this out

D Singletary v GB
G Edwards @ TB
J Robinson vs NE
D Montgomery @ DAL
D Foreman @ ATL

Pick two

I’m thinking Singletary for sure. Edwards and Robinson both scare me a little. Gus had a big game back but a short turnaround for TNF. JRob is said to be getting into the Jets mix slowly. Monty is good and always gets snaps but Dallas D is rough. Foreman definitely has my attention and I could see him getting a lot of work but at the same time that offense is doo doo.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Yeah agreeing with that^ I don’t absolutely love Robinson against Indy D but I would want no part of that Harris v Eagles D matchup with the current state of the Steelers.

Cat Hassler posted:

I like Singletary and Foreman. Gus seems pretty risky since any dude could go off (including Lamar). Chicago will be running the ball a lot but Dallas’s D is legit. I’d wait for JRob to get settled in

Thanks!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I’m completely stumped on my flex this week :confused:

Foreman @ ATL
JRob v NE
Montgomery @ DAL
Wan’Dale @ SEA

Leaning towards Foreman. That’s a decent matchup with a banged up Hot Atlanta D. JRob is at best going to get limited snaps against New England while getting comfy in his first game with the Jets. Don’t love that but moving forward I’m all about him. Montgomery against Dallas I feel like is either 5 or 15+. Hard to say. I just grabbed Wan’Dale but don’t really know if I want him active this week.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Anti-Hero posted:

Bless you!

This @ my Foreman people too :D

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Whoreson Welles posted:

0.5PPR Flex

Duvernay or Likely (if Andrews is out) @ NO

Duvernay for sure. Likely seems like a bit of a trap to me but maybe I’m wrong.

dxt posted:

In a bad spot between injuries/byes. Need a RB, 0PPR

Pacheco v TEN
Gus Edwards @ NO
Justice Hill @ NO
Rachaad White v LAR
Henderson @ TB

I have Pacheco and Gus rostered so anyone else I'd have to drop one of those two. Thinking about going and picking up White just to have him.

Pacheco. He’s got the starting job now apparently but it’s still a starting role on an offense that isn’t focusing on the run. Gus might not even play and if he does I doubt he’ll get much work. The rest I wouldn’t really trust personally outside of MAYBE White if the Bucs start giving him more snaps. As a Bucs fans though I’m pretty confident he’s not taking over until next year at the earliest unless Lenny gets hurt.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Whoreson Welles posted:

If I had Olave he’s be a locked and loaded high-end WR2 for me the rest of the season, no question. Especially now that Michael Thomas is on IR.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Summit posted:

How is Likely a trap? Dude put up nearly 20 last week

Gut feeling. It felt like one of those backup games where a dude goes off and then comes back down to earth the next game. It seems like something that has been happening with TEs in general. Happy to be wrong for Likely starters though!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

:hf:

Time for my weekly RB chaos question

2 RB/1 FLEX

Fournette v LAR
Foreman @ CIN
Montgomery v MIA
Singletary @ NYJ
CEH v TEN

Fournette’s in. Bucs o-line is garbage but I ain’t sitting Lenny. Foreman is coming off a big game looking great and should get a ton of snaps. Past that I’m not sure who I like. I’m tired of the Chiefs running game and Pacheco was named starter so CEH seems iffy. Singletary is another RB in a weird position against a tough defense. Montgomery is due and I like that matchup more than the others.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Kilometers Davis posted:

Likely seems like a bit of a trap to me but maybe I’m wrong.

lol

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Pick 3, no ppr

Fournette vs Sea
Foreman vs Atl
Montgomery v Det
Singletary vs Min
Wilson Jr vs Cle

Fournette’s my dude. Sticking with him. Go Bucs :sickos:

Foreman went the gently caress off against Atlanta in Atlanta two games ago and has them in rainy, windy Carolina tonight. Would be dumb to not start him, right?

Monty feels due. Detroit defense is not great against the run. While I’m not concerned about it in a bad way, the Bears offense is in flux right now. He always gets a consistently high amount of touches regardless of how they’re playing though.

Singletary. It’s supposed to be cold and rainy. If Josh Allen is hurt or limited Singletary could get a ton of rushing opportunities and when he gets work he usually produces something decent. Really 50/50 on this one.

Wilson Jr. Just got him off waivers. He looked great, knows the system in Miami, has a strong matchup. It’s hard to argue for Singletary or Monty over him but Monty is close.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Hill @ Pit
Dulcich @ Ten

Pick 1 no ppr

Picked up Dulcich in case Hill drops off in use. The Saints are so inconsistent with Hill but he’s been great outside of that last game. Not his fault. Hill could definitely go off in this one if they use him more. Dulcich looks awesome to me and Wilson seems to connect with him a lot. I’m very tempted to drop Hill and ride Dulcich through that super smooth schedule unless he falls off.

Carr or Allen's backup Keenum, who is decent and has a lot of experience and used to throw to Diggs in Minny.

This sounds weird but honestly I like that option a lot.

Carr/Brissett otherwise for me. Probably the former but it could be a decent game from Brissett.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Dango Bango posted:

Wondering if I should do something potentially galaxy-brained. 0.5 PPR.

Do I bench Cordarrelle or Sun God for Tyler Boyd? I've got Burrow as my QB and I really like the matchup for the stack.

I mean, that’s as good of an on paper matchup as the Burrow to Boyd connection is going to get all year. I was trying to scoop him up specifically for it. You could do far worse when it comes to a risky bet.

Cordarrelle is against the Bears and while Chicago hasn’t figured out how to win games yet if they pull ahead the Falcons might not lean on Cordarrelle quite as much. They definitely aren’t a team that’s going to abandon the run and just pass though. That’s not the Falcons (31st in the league passing yards, 4th in rushing). According to Yahoo the Bears have given up the 4th most points to opposing RBs. He’ll definitely be a big factor either way and it is a good matchup.

Last time the Sun God came to New England the Lions got shut out. Will it happen again? Maybe. Maybe not. I would expect him to at least do a bit better. He was targeted 6 times with 4 receptions for 18 yards without a TD in that week 5 game.

Boyd has imo the best matchup of all three. He had a solid game against the Steelers in week 1 with 7 targets for 4 receptions with 33 yards and a TD. He’s going to be an even bigger target on Sunday and the Steelers are giving up passing
yards like crazy.

1. Boyd
2. Cord
3. Sun God

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Whoreson Welles posted:

I’m so torn at TE

Kittle vs ARI (in Mexico City)
Hockenson vs DAL

Hock has been doing better but Arizona is abysmal against the TE position. Also apparently Kittle has been saying to Shanahan he wants more targets.

Kittle. Way better matchup imo. Dallas D has been absolutely brutal on TEs this year.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

No PPR pick 1

Mike Williams v KC
Garrett Wilson @ NE

I picked up Wilson last week. He was great against NE last time and seems to really be doing something right with the Jets. I wish his QB was better but meh. Williams should be playing but I absolutely can’t figure out at what level. If he gets a lot of snaps he’ll be a top target and considering it’s KC I can see Herbert throwing a ton. I feel like it’s boom or bust with him this game.

Pick 3

D’Onta Foreman @ BAL
Rhamondre Stevenson vs NYJ
D Montgomery @ ATL
D Singletary v CLE (in Detroit)
J Robinson @ NE
(I guess M Williams v KC too but I think I’d rather flex one of my RBs)

Foreman has been insanely good but Baltimore D scares me. Stevenson is a go I think. First time with him in my lineup and even though NY D he handled it last time just fine. Monty and Singletary both have really good matchups. I’m leaning towards Monty because Herbert is out but it could easily turn into a Fields game. Singletary is good when they use him but that game has been moved to a dome so it’s a 50/50 chance if he’ll get the work or not. JRob I think I still need to see how that backfield plays out. He’s so talented but hasn’t got back to what he was doing early in the season and learning the Jets system is understandably slowing that down.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Dango Bango posted:

Need a WR and flex. No PPR.

D. Slayton vs DET
D. Peoples-Jones @BUF (in Detroit)
M. Brown vs SF (in Mexico City)
I. Pacheco @LAC
E. Mitchell @ARI (in Mexico City)

Bolded are currently slotted in. Cleveland's going to have to throw the ball and the snow isn't a factor now. I think Hollywood needs another week before starting. I don't love starting a Chiefs' RB, but the matchup is good and starter vs. backup. (Not that flex needs to be a RB. Just feel like better options than the WRs.)

DPJ and Mitchell with Pacheco just behind. Pacheco could be the better option but I believe I recently read Andy Reid is going to try to get CEH some more action again. I just really can't recommend the Chiefs backfield after having CEH for most of the year. It's so inconsistent. Both defenses are good RB matchups and I know the Chargers are a bit banged up at the moment. I don't expect Mitchell to get more carries than CMC again but he's definitely going to get work.

Bellmaker posted:

Opponent is the 1st place team and just had Henry go off, need a homerun, .5PPR

Edwards vCAR (Q, hammy?)
Wilson @NE (seeing stuff about wind??)
MVS @LAC
McKenzie vCLE@DET
Cooks vWAS
DPJ @BUF@DET
~it's spicy~ option: Slayton vDET

This is tough. Really tough. Maybe it's because of me rolling with him but I'm leaning Wilson. If it's windy though that definitely changes things. MVS could also absolutely go off and I would say he's a safer bet for a "big" game. Gus isn't the worst option, the dude could go wild. That said I have no clue about his health, the way they've handled it has been hard to read. Coin flip MVS/Wilson or go with Gus for the high risk high reward imo.

Quiet Feet posted:

Wilson

Stevenson
Monty
Foreman

Thanks! That was my gut feeling :)

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Bellmaker posted:

Pierce and Stevenson

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

No PPR

Pick 1 WR

G Wilson vs Chi
C Watson @ Phi

Hot hand tells me to go with Watson but Wilson is promising with that QB change. Kind of a coin flip to me.

Pick 3 RB/Flex

R Stevenson @ Min
R White @ Cle
L Fournette @ Cle
D Montgomery @ NYJ
D Foreman vs Den
D Singletary @ Det
J Wilson Jr vs Hou

I’m leaning Stevenson and Wilson. Absolutely can’t figure out the third best option. Maybe Lenny/White but it’s so hard to predict what that Bucs backfield is about to look like. Singletary has been great the last few games but man it’s tough to start him over most of them. Foreman is a beast imo coming off a bad game but against Denver might see a lot of work. Monty against Jets D possibly without Fields has boom or bust all over it.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Here’s my take as a Bucs fan who hasn’t really been convinced that White is going to take over up until the last few weeks. If you have him and don’t play him tomorrow then what’s the point? All signs are pointing to it being his chance against a bad run defense. Lenny is banged up, Tom Brady mentioned that he and the team really want to lean into the run more. It’s his time. Not saying he’s going to have some insane 50 pt game but everything is pointing to him getting his big chance at Cleveland tomorrow. I’m starting him unless I hear that Lenny is healthy and starting over him.

e: annnnd Fournette is officially Out. Start the man!

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Nov 26, 2022

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Quiet Feet posted:

I like Lawrence here.

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Jets D vs Chi
Eagles D vs GB

I picked up the Jets D last minute to slot in over the Eagles. Eagles D has been solid but kinda let me down over this recent “easy” stretch. The Jets matchup with Fields out just seems insanely good. The Packers are looking better and I can’t see anything but a high scoring game there even though the Eagles defense is no doubt solid. Good move?