Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Sanders, Stevenson, or Mostert for a PPR running back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Docjowles posted:

This is really gross for a week 1 lineup :barf:

…Stevenson?

I’ve also got Dobbins who might not play. I could flip some poo poo around and free up an flex spot and play Godwin, Toney, or Pickens.

In another league I need to pick between Cedric Wilson or Jeff Wilson *insert another barf emoji*. Also PPR. (My defence is its a 16 team league)

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Who has the higher floor, Jeff Wilson jr. or Cedric Wilson? Need to start one of the two

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
In a deep league, I’ve got a choice between Jeff Wilson or Cedric Wilson as my flex. I’m leaning Jeff?

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

coronaball posted:

I guess Jeff Wilson, hope that he vultures a TD.

Mitchell injury! Fuuuuuuuuck yeah!

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

RCarr posted:

Don’t do this

I understand. Won’t happen again.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Pick two of either for my rb2 and flex please:

Zeke (Cin)
Sanders (Min)
Dobbins (Mia)

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Zeke or Miles Sanders?

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Is Godwin worth starting over garett Wilson or Brandon cooks? Godwin is the late game on Sunday, so I’d have no choice if I were to sit one of the others

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

The Zack posted:

Serious question, Mike Davis (v CIN) or Justin Jackson (NE)? I'm in a 32 team PPR league for perverts.

Can you post your team in the other thread? I’m very curious as to what it looks like from a 32 team league.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Summit posted:

So what you’re saying is whatever decision I make I will come to regret :stare:

You will always choose wrong

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
With Harris off the injury report, should I be starting Ken Walker over rhamondre Stevenson?

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Champagne problems right here.

I guess so, lucky me.

Pick three then?

Aaron Jones
Zeke
Walker
Rhamondre

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Cooks, Pickens, zeke, or Gibson for a wr and a flex spot?

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Yes

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
I’s Gio Bernard worth a look over Noah Fant? Yes, this is a decision I need to make…

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Lockett, Watson, or Pickens for my last WR spot?

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Floofy posted:

Lockett, Watson, or Pickens for my last WR spot?

Just bringing this back to the top of the pile for the experts. I’ve got Watson in for now because Rogers has a hard on for destroying the Bears?

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I'm not trying be a jerk but I think it wise to point out that you're more likely to get feedback if you post who the player is playing against and if it is PPR or not. I think its a tossup between Lockett and Watson but its hard to say.

Will do, thanks for the input

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

its cool that no matter where you went you did good with this choice.

I went with Watson and got 29, and Lockett got 32. Doesn’t really matter because I lost both Lamar and Ken Walker today. Boo-urns

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Zeke vs Philly or Sanders vs Dallas?

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
I’ve got rhamondre and Walker playing right now and not doing poo poo. If this continues, should I slot sanders in over zeke for the ceiling? Zekes floor seems higher, but typically this season he’s good for 50 yards and a td.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Varg posted:

Sup fellow Adams haver, I'm feeling like he's not gonna do poo poo again, hell they may even just sit him. I need Olave and Christian Watson to get healthy to make up for this.

Sounds like the Raiders are benching Carr now too.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Watson vs Min or Lockett vs the Jets?

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Floofy posted:

Watson vs Min or Lockett vs the Jets?

I’ve also big brained myself into grabbing Minshew in my superflex league. Do I play him v. NO Or Rhammonde vs Mia, Walker vs the jets, or A Jones vs the Vikings. I know sitting one of three rb1’s on teams is crazy, but I feel like Minshews ceiling is higher than one of those?

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Pain of Mind posted:

A mediocre week for a QB tends to be a good week for a RB. I would go with Minshew.

Thank you. But who would I sit? I’ve taken KW3 out for now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Floofy posted:

Thank you. But who would I sit? I’ve taken KW3 out for now

All these Minsacks are making me regret my big braindedness.