Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Does anyone know offhand if ZOE:2nd runner MARS requires VR to play, or if it's just an option?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Vikar Jerome posted:

Syphon Filter 4

Oh gently caress yea please

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Has anyone had issues with ghostwire tokyo overheating their ps5s? I've had my ps5 for about a year and never had this issue, bought ghostwire tokyo the other day and it overheated (i assume)and shut down like an hour into the game. I opened up the console and cleaned the fans, which had a bit of dust in them but nothing too crazy. And then the exact same thing happened again just now. The console is quiet as hell, it doesn't seem like the fans are struggling, and I've never had this issue with another game despite using my ps5 constantly. I'm really baffled.

E:on further research it looks like it may not be overheating; there's no warning or pop-up, the console just shuts down instantly, and to get it to restart both times I've had to unplug the power cord and reinsert it. Could the game be causing some sort of catastrophic crash?? I'm even more confused now..

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Aug 12, 2023

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

free hubcaps posted:

Has anyone had issues with ghostwire tokyo overheating their ps5s? I've had my ps5 for about a year and never had this issue, bought ghostwire tokyo the other day and it overheated (i assume)and shut down like an hour into the game. I opened up the console and cleaned the fans, which had a bit of dust in them but nothing too crazy. And then the exact same thing happened again just now. The console is quiet as hell, it doesn't seem like the fans are struggling, and I've never had this issue with another game despite using my ps5 constantly. I'm really baffled.

E:on further research it looks like it may not be overheating; there's no warning or pop-up, the console just shuts down instantly, and to get it to restart both times I've had to unplug the power cord and reinsert it. Could the game be causing some sort of catastrophic crash?? I'm even more confused now..

so looking into this more it appears my problem may be the PSU overheating, because of a shittily designed internal vent that can become clogged with dust easily and restrict airflow from the fan to the power supply. The only solution appears to be performing major surgery to access the vent or sending it away to sony for them to deal with. I'm pretty pissed off, I had my ps4 in the same spot for 8 years and never had any issues occasional dusting couldnt fix until the thermal paste failed.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

JollyBoyJohn posted:

I wish they'd port Otogi to modern systems, it ruled

Otogi was such an awesome game and God drat it looked amazing on Xbox. Let me see those spell effects in HD plz from

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lmao the sw battlefront collection features no option to invert y.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

JBP posted:

Tbh Stellar Blade looks like it has gameplay I'd like to try but the juvenile anime tits and arse have turned me away

There are so many jrpgs out there that I'm sure I'd thoroughly enjoy but will never play because of the absurd character designs.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

fridge corn posted:

Lmao what an unfortunate typo

It's ok the thread has been mostly asschat anyways

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Hows megaton musashi? I was bummed when it didn't get a us release initially.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

...is anyone playing Megaton Musashi??? It's Level 5's mech game that came out in JP a few years ago and finally got an NA release a few days ago with this new, expanded Wired edition. Seems like it sadly released with almost no marketing, and it's a really good game so far! I was expecting to enjoy the mech building/fighting/customizing, but I had no idea the game also had a pretty in depth story and rpg elements like an explorable city with lots of npcs to talk to and findable items.

I'm only like 2 hours in and I've done like one mission so far cuz I've been busy running around talking to everyone. The combat is fast and arcadey and the loot system seems pretty extensive. I hope the game gets some good word of mouth cuz right now it seems way under everyone's radar.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Im pretty sure south korea is the most woke country on earth, the risk of fan death is too great to allow for sleep

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lol the loudspeaker trucks are loving nuts. Iirc they did that to that one kpop star recently who dared to reveal that she was in a relationship too?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Vikar Jerome posted:

Enjoying the two posters posting through this poo poo with a good bit about a fake game called Megaton Musashi, i might join in tbh

It's real and its good!! My uncle works at level 5 and he said it's gonna get an advertising budget any day now!!!!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

:stonklol:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I'm having flashbacks to finding out about that one mobile game that combined gun fetishes with loli fetishes. Iirc there was even a thread for it on these very forums.

I'm consequently really loving depressed rn

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Megaton Musashi, a game that exists, continues to be good!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Megaton Musashi continues to be a weird, good game. It's a shame noone knows it is real and exists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnD9Ga-U3vc

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

They should make a controller with detachable, ice pack style grips u can stick in the freezer

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

They should make a contoller with detachable "bee grips" full of little holes that stinging insects can hide in

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

"They" should make a cobtoler wit datachle grips made of cast iorn that u stikc inthe oeven and burn your hands reallly really badly

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

With all these loving remasters, alls I want from Sony is a re-release of soul sacrifice delta on a console that people actually own.

veni veni veni posted:

The funny thing is they could have required a psn account from day one and people would have bitched about it for like a day and gotten over it. You can’t just add something like that after the fact with everyone always looking for something to be furious about.

Yea implementing it at this stage is dumb and bound to cause bad feeling. They either should have done it from the get go or just let it slide at this point.

Or, maybe release a cool armor or something as a reward for creating an account, but not make it mandatory.

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 22:51 on May 5, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I said come in! posted:

I forgot about that service. No matter how much Sony sucks at this, nothing they do can be as bad as Games for Windows Live.

oh man i remember that shadowrun fps that used gwfl, that was kinda cool

the elf had a hang glider