Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
He used to be good. Now he is not a musician any more I don’t think.

I am copying this from the rap thread. Ok bye

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Yeah I gently caress with some pointless lists

College dropouts fave for me is last call. The song is good, Jay getting annoyed at kanye is good, and the whole story at the end is fun and charmingly stupid. I don’t ever revisit this album in full because of the skits and frankly the only songs on it that I really love are last call and slow jamz.

Late registration used to be my favorite of his albums, it’s too drat long and again the skits are waaayyyy too much. Even though these ones are actually funny. Anyway we major is the best thing he’s ever done by a lot, it has that perfect nas verse. Jon brion on the keys right now. This song is just so good to sing along to. It makes me happy. I gently caress heavily with this album. Even the stupid songs like heard em say. I could probably say something nice about every single song on this album.

Graduation is not the brick people act like it is. Flashing lights is definitely the best song on there but I Wonder is super good too. I know people hate drunk and hot girls but I like it. Big brother is good too IMO.

808s is influential but I don’t really like listening to it. Welcome to Heartbreak and Paranoid are both good I guess.

I think of the Good Fridays drops (not including the ones on the album) power remix and lord lord lord are the best. I know the sample flip on the power remix is the most obvious thing possible but it’s so well executed IMO. Raekwon’s verses on all the songs around this time period are so loving good. Wish they would have done more together.

My beautiful dtf doesn’t have a bad song on it. I don’t know what there is left to say about this album at this point, but. Devil in a new dress is my favorite beat on any kanye album, and both of his verses are great. I think I’ve blathered about this ITT already but Ross’s verse on this song is the best of his career by a mile, the beat switch is loving sublime. When the vocals come back in. gently caress.

Watch the throne is so much better than people give it credit for in this day and age. Leaving 4:44 aside Jay has been on a crazy downhill slope since this album. Guess if I had to pick a fave from this album it would probably be thats my bitch or primetime

Yeezus is actually prob my favorite kanye album these days. On sight is my favorite

Pablo is the last kanye album I listened to. I honestly don’t remember a drop of it. I was drunk. Sorry

Bismack Billabongo fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Sep 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Why did OP make an account to post this thread though? Is OP skete?