Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

HonorableTB posted:

Haven't seen this posted in the thread yet, but lol they're gonna let Trump walk because no way the chuds on the committee are gonna vote for prosecutory referral

There are no chuds on the committee. The only 2 Republicans have been shunned by the rest of the party; Cheney got ousted from her seat and Kinzinger's retiring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

All pickles have been blessed with God's Grace, even the onion, cabbage or lowly green bean

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

What did firefly fans ever do to you?

Not to :actually: but he got knocked out after he *tackled* the suspect on his driveway. Still hosed up that he was being harassed at 5am but the headline makes it sound like they broke in and beat him up. Still got some time on our Weimar speedrun

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Yawgmoft posted:

Speaking of econ majors not taking the fall for this, as a MBA holder myself from a good school that isn't a rich kid diploma mill, I also want to chime in here and say that every single one of my professors would have accurately called the demise of Twitter from any one of Elon's actions, let alone all of them combined.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I get that we're all left leaning but can we not probe people for operating under capitalism

D&D already tends to be a circle-jerk, this doesn't add anything

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Xand_Man fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Nov 12, 2022

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Herstory Begins Now posted:

My money is on everyone's favorite senator from Texas

https://imgur.com/ogHY8NM

Lol I could watch that clip a million times

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Could someone who delves into the chud-web verify if they are just as mad about this naked cash-grab as I would be

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

There's an adult artist named bad bunny, naughty bunny or something similar and I have a brief moment of confusion every time I see his name in headlines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

"I really admire Wile E. Coyote. For too long we've been bending over backwards to worker demands like 'gravity is a fundamental force' and 'maintaining basic situational awareness'. He’s giving people a lot more knowledge of what’s possible."

Xand_Man fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Dec 17, 2022