Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

Mustard Iceman posted:

does SNL have two people that can make this sketch or does Kenan Thompson have to run back and forth on-stage?

Of note: Walker also said that he was against insulin price caps because people with diabetes should just eat healthier.

Lol, SNL had a dude in blackface play Obama. We're lucky if they just have Kenan play both roles instead of going back to that well, honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

susan b buffering posted:

WNBA players are not part of "the ruling class" lmao

Yeah, I was going to say - I think the posters itt have a very, very inflated sense of the salaries of WNBA players.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Cranappleberry posted:

the specific issue I have is that you are generalizing using a top earner to all athletes and also not taking into account the other effect it has on their lives.

Not referring to you, but I do find it funny that some self-described leftist goons think worker solidarity is bad when it's with a group of people they personally don't think deserve it.

It's also pretty hilarious to consider literally any WNBA player as a "top earner" compared to other athletes. Lebron James and Michael Jordan are literal billionaires.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

They should do everything they can to piss her off. Take away committee assignments, poo poo talk in the press, everything. Call her out, and hopefully make her caucus with the GOP.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

BRJurgis posted:

Leave Dalton alone! (Ok, Johnny got his gun wasn't exactly an enjoyable read).

Since I learned about this Tate guy (yesterday) I've been asking around and nobody seems to know who the gently caress he is. Of course the large majority of people I interact with daily do not have social media, which seems increasingly to be an objectively good decision for individuals and society at large.

This also probably means you're old. It's okay. I am, too.