Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

someone in the comments says Cassidy looks like Gortash from BG3 and the resemblance is uncanny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Dick Jones posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H998wgSQm3M

- From S10 on, new heroes will be unlocked for everyone on day 1, no need to grind to level 45.

- Mythic skins from past seasons will be obtainable in the Mythic Shop

- Next Push map is Ranasapi, set in Illari's hometown, and a preview of Clash mode (basically 5CP weighted dynamically to reduce stomps) is coming in S10

place your bets on how much mythics will cost

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

token based system where you get a token from finishing a battlepass or you can buy one for $30

$30 is pretty cheap when compared to that cowboy bebop bundle

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

I'm making poo poo up obviously, but battlepasses are only $10 for a mythic if you complete them

I know, but it does sound like the sort of price they'd come up with. battlepasses are fomo poo poo so $10 doesn't help tbh

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

LazyMaybe posted:

I think it sort of depends on your psychology, some people genuinely like grinding battlepasses and want an excuse to play a game.
For probably a larger amount of people, burnout happens like 30-50% of the way through a pass.

I'm honestly just sick to death of loving battlepasses in every game these days. I only have so much free time, and it's not getting any more plentiful.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

incredible that they're trying to talk up getting a free battle pass every TWO seasons when every other battle pass pays for itself if you complete the entire thing

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Lord Packinham posted:

It’s wild considering how terrible all the cosmetics are except the mythic skin. Conveniently, they still manage to put all the good skins in the store.

Even the mythic skins are declining in quality at a rapid pace. The last few have had nowhere near as many customization options as the earlier ones did. The Orisa one especially was egregiously bad, it just looked like a slightly fancier version of one of her base legendaries.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

gremlin dva is the best thing to come out of this terrible game

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

if they don't have a GO TEAM VENTURE voice line this game is dead to me

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

]Mirrorwatch event with altered abilities (looks like Mercy has her shooty staff from the April Fools, Doomfist has a rein shield when blocking)

Part of me is really hoping that april fools mercy change is permanent, swapping staff and pistol always felt kinda rear end to me.

still curious how ridiculous the past mythic skin pricing will be

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

I imagine some Sojourn and Widow mains would complain, but gently caress them.

Agreed. Also damage boost is boring as hell. I don't really like just attaching a beam to someone and hoping they can be of any use whatsoever.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

these are some really mediocre skins this battle pass

also mythics even more expensive than i imagined to level up completely, good job beancounters

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

tyrelhill posted:

loving the orisa nerf gently caress that char

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Endorph posted:

there should be 0 shield tanks

this is correct

barriers are awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU