Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo OU was shut out? Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I bet ole Eric Gray is pissed he transferred, lol

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
She’s so bronze she almost looks CGI

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Gonna be funny when Texas explodes and Oklahoma nosedives in the SEC

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/AustinPriceless/status/1578828763349278721?s=20&t=EWbg0EY98nq3pwYECq2hFQ

You love to see it folks

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I’ll feel better about next week if Tillman is good to go. I’m not feeling any confidence in beating Bama. My stance for this season is I’ll believe it when I see it

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

PostNouveau posted:

Seems like once everyone knows about this there will be no more successful onside kicks

Yeah if this is a new rule it’s the dumbest rule I can imagine

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Hed posted:

Also my oldest son likes the gators because they are blue and orange. This is precisely the same reason I used to like watching them!

he can be a Lady Vol fan too in this case :imunfunny:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Warbird posted:

No no, I mean the puffy sleeved windbreaker, hat, and horrible matching orange pants. That whole ensemble. The BigVolDaddy look.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Joey Freshwater posted:

https://youtu.be/bGsjq1viMy0

I am dying laughing. This was me all weekend “nope I don’t care that we’re up by 21 we’re gonna blow it in the 4th quarter” and the friend I was with was about to throat punch me

lmao holy poo poo

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Dr_Strangelove posted:

What is going on with that person on the left :raise:

the 90s

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

I'd like to hear more about this before making a judgement on this guy tbh.

quote:

The man told police that he opened an unlocked door, realized he was in the wrong apartment and apologized to the residents. After leaving the apartment, a man followed him and became aggressive, according to the victim.

The arrest report noted that the victim "apologized again and told the male, 'He didn't have to be a [expletive] about it.' As he was walking away, he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around at the top of the stairs approximately 30 feet from the door and was punched in the face. He fell backwards down the stairs and lost consciousness."

uhhhhh your drunk rear end walks into my apartment, and you're talking poo poo to me when I confront you about it? lmao at this guy, he deserved what he got

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Soul Glo posted:

Maybe, but you still can’t assault people that are walking away from you

like I said, I'd like to hear more about what happened. according to a lot of people, this seems very out of character for this McCullough kid.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Democratic Pirate posted:

Yeah man that dude totally deserved getting sucker punched down some stairs!

ah yes lets believe immediately the cops version of events, surely this has never gone wrong

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

LLCoolJD posted:

Drunk guy who got sucker punched down a flight of stairs was a Bama plant :tinfoil:

sure, why not. he couldn't remember what apartment or building he was in, but definitely remembers apologizing after walking into someone else's apartment lol :cmon:

hopefully this turns out to be nothing

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I still think Alabama wins tomorrow, but maybe we’ll get lucky for once

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Of course Young will be good to go today, we’ll never get THAT lucky. Oh well, hopefully we keep it close and it’s entertaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Starting safety McCullough out for the Vols and no Tillman again, RIP