Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
lol why would you go to a convention when you can stay at home and stream street fighter 6 beta weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Toxic Mental posted:

because no one cares or watches street fighter streams or cares about the game anymore

i'm so sorry you're hard stuck in bronze still

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Toxic Mental posted:

nah I don't play dead games

you're posting on something awful dot com

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Jose Oquendo posted:

What kind of loser spends their day on twitch talking to someone in a hot tub and sends them money?

LIke, I seriously don't get it. I'll poo poo post on here when I'm supposed to be working or dicking around but I'd much prefer to be out actually doing something.

Women in bikinis can have some value beyond their looks, like being funny, or interesting, and/or entertaining. I feel like the real question is why would you watch most streamers, like... at all, including Hot Tub streamers? Before Twitch, and even for a few years after, it had a novelty that has since worn off. Most streamers, even very popular ones are unfunny, stupid, vapid, and not entertaining. If you're going to watch someone stream it makes even more sense to at least watch someone you think is hot imo.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
speaking of fat cocks and hot tubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEEzvG1CZKc

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Buce posted:

a cool, a video made by a creepy rear end stalker of some sort

you can just say you don't like the video i made instead of calling me names okay

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

hahahahahahaha

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Dude, my heart goes out to this guy. That was super humiliating and disrespectful. If anybody ever find yourself in that situation just leave, she is not worth your time. I would also encourage that person to give "Moves: Dating is a Game" a read, it will help you understand situations like that as if you are in a videogame. This way, you can bridge the understanding of women to videogames, and know how to handle those moments.

lmao

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Flowers for QAnon posted:

You can keep dog piling, but it won’t change the fact that this is her streaming “content”. I also nailed the “50s girl Groupon” grifting as a scam. :smuggo:

the thing people don't seem to get about this that even though they're right in that she is "creating content" that's how the internet is now, we're all doing it. we're doing it right now. and because she's an internet personality this will be content created by her, one way or another. your brain is confusing this with being "fake" or a "scam" because of how we consume information and entertainment now. wrestlers would take their problems and beefs public and put it into their works, and it was considered genius. the barrier between what's "real" is super hosed up right now. it's sorta like the phenomenon where people will see real blood but think it's fake because it looks different than blood in tv and movies.

but also you could just be being sexist right now op lol

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

bossy lady posted:

this is the fate of all urien players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
hey friends its DogLover22 and we about to suck 40 dog dicks today remember to sub so the ads don't break up my dog dick suckin