Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Remember when they put Mac Jones on the top 100 list this summer and left off Terry McLaurin and one of you Pats fans tried to defend it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Iodised QQ posted:

The intern who finalized the list was told that QB Jones was a top 100 player and just happened to choose the wrong one, it happens

Like that time some magazine voted Rich Gannon the sexiest male athlete and the photographer who had never watched a game of football in their life showed up to take some glamor shots with the instructions of "it's the chiefs qb" and wound up photographing their elf rear end looking backup qb instead

Gannon was the backup and was “sexy” in terms of trade bait.

But even Grbac’s wife going huh? Is just the most hilarious thing ever

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

I don't know if it was in LA specifically but it was somewhere in California. Twice. Like he did it once and did the same thing again.

It was downtown LA for sure

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

muhcockle!

edit: holy poo poo Eagles defense

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

He’s so hot and cold

he's got it all

hot lovin every night

edit: leaving this camper image up you can't make me not

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Just in time for Mac Nuts chat

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/1585369928172855296

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Nathan "Dune" Arrakis

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Toney is here to return punts and undergo a Rocky IV training montage in an Olathe, KS field during a snowstorm.

edit: Also the Giants' OC is Mike Kafka, former Chiefs coach.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 27, 2022

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Crossposting from the fantasy thread like twenty minutes before the news dropped in case anyone didn't see it:

Whoreson Welles posted:

Apparently there was a post on the fantasyfootball subreddit that a “friend of a friend” works in a Cincy orthopedic hospital and Ja’Marr Chase came in. Dude said based off his visit he has major issues and will be out for the season but it got deleted.

A half hour later a beat reporter tweeted Chase wouldn’t practice today due to “soreness”, and now he’s on the injury report today as DNP (hip).

Hmmmmmmmm

Leperflesh posted:

My god, his uncle actually does work for Nintendo!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

syzpid posted:

Someone make a list of all the former backup QBs for Reid who have jobs in the NFL now. It's pretty crazy. He had so many 3rd string project QBs that stuck around for 2-3 years with the team and always looked promising in preseason that never did anything.

Chiefs got Toney using the extra third round pick they got for Poles

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That guy just continues to do hot takes and never pay for them when they go bad.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I bet Giselle is having a giant strawberry sundae for breakfast this morning

Brady about to fill out his Hinge profile, TB21+

QB slide into DMs

kiimo fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Oct 28, 2022

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Who knows what was going on there but Tom theoretically retiring at the top and keeping his marriage together is the ultimate lesson in what happens in this game when you stick around too long.

Watch him win another one

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Russell "Goku" Wilson about to show power levels unheard of after his 10k leg lifts

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Right staying until you're 39 is something.

And then Tom staying 6 more years is something else.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm still in denial that Jeudy is a bust. I can't figure it out. Like I thought there was virtually no difference between him and Justin Jefferson.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chiefs inquiring about Josh Allen on Jacksonville.

If we get him the playoffs announcers are going to have a bunch of jokes for sure.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mega64 posted:

Who would even want him? Guy doesn't look impressive this season in a McVay offense.

If only somebody could have predicted this

oh everyone did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Doltos posted:

All positions have their own fool's gold to them. It's very hard to predict when RBs will suddenly become insanely tentative whenever there isn't a massive different in talent, or if they take their first real NFL hit.

I was dead set on Drake London being a bust because I thought I figured out the right predictive algorithm or something but he looks good so far so I don't know what the gently caress anymore