Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

No one's gonna critique him in public, but Shanahan or Keefe or someone has to pull him aside and say "listen you can't do that".

I don't get this take at all, I think it's more likely that they told him to stay out of these scraps to keep him healthy. If he got hurt trying to scrap with someone it's all their heads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

No it was Tkachuk, read the tweet dummy

I'm sorry, I had to

tinstaach fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Nov 6, 2022

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

https://twitter.com/m_bultman/status/1590392662187986944

Gotta think this factors in, but who knows

Poor Luff, this was his first game since taking off the cage he needed after taking a deflected puck off the face a few games ago. Lost some teeth and needed 16 stitches.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Detroit's quest this season to avoid the embarrassing blowout losses that marred much of last season is...

...ongoing.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

breaking: cool pads man does not need to get a new set of cool pads

https://twitter.com/WingedWheelPod/status/1595499006393720838

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I think Ken Daniels has a some kind of device attached to his heart like in Crank, only it recharges by talking about players from Michigan and if he goes longer than 10 minutes without doing it he'll die