Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples

not a sheep but whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbNBAsLWF7o

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

weedle because weed

koffing because smoking weed

charizard to set the weed on fire to smoke it

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

drat...

alnilam posted:

Great jorb

Shifty Nipples

"iambic pentameter" is one of those things I remember but never remember what it means or refers to lol

Shifty Nipples

Viginti Septem posted:

Five sets of unstressed/STRESSED words or syllables (tick-TOCK) pattern per line. The tick-TOCK is the iambic foot. Five sets of those is the pentameter.

Holy poo poo I had never thought of "pentameter" as penta-meter woah

Shifty Nipples

oh so that's what the comment about all the threads talking about Manifisto's av was about

it certainly is an avatar

Shifty Nipples

something that doesn't have any feet?

Shifty Nipples

Shifty Nipples posted:

reeeeeeeee buhdup... buhdup

Shifty Nipples

tutankhalmond posted:

Don't make eye contact. We don't have to deal with him if we just ignore that he is there. Just take a deep breath and solve another infinity puzzle!

Whoah whoah whoah folks, we don't need to do that. Maybe just sit this one out. The Sphinks had enough laughter yesterday with all sacrilegious chin tickling.

hah that's pretty clever having nut stuck in there in such a way that they are set free by december

the way the legs flail into frame makes me lol, i never really watched Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

Shifty Nipples

hey i posted a funny too damnit, it may have been low effort but it was funny i demand to speak to the manager or whatever

Shifty Nipples

tutankhalmond posted:

We were tricked into thinking your animated image (which I first thought was magic) was a "sig", a phenomenon local to here. It's like you had a riddle for us and we failed. You did it. You double won.

Everyone please stop destroying a timeless piece of my history I will never be the same after seeing it get gape stretched.

Hah I thought that might have been what happened, nbd it's cool.

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

"woop woop that's the sound of the beast
woop woop that's the sound of the po-lice"

:ohdear:

:five:

Shifty Nipples

alnilam posted:

[bill nye chanting voice] nut! nut! nut! nut! *Guitar riff* Posting rules

Shifty Nipples

great jorb

Shifty Nipples

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I hope you get cheap lettuce again soon, but i have always wondered how it was so cheap in the first place considering all the time, resources, and labor it takes to grow, pick, clean, ship, etc.

it is kind of funny to think about cheap produce in the winter (in the northern hemisphere)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

this is not a joke my grandfather used to get an orange as a christmas present when he was young, and he was ecstatic about it. ate a banana with his cereal every day i knew him till he died cause he couldn't get over being able to have a banana every day.

I still get mandarin oranges in my christmas stocking