Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gound floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Amethyst posted:

posting about the ukraine war in a comedy way. putin is wide walking hahahaa they even set it to a "dub step" soundtrack 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

tthere is not a single poster on the previous page worth a single poo poo. this is the most pathetic display of attempted shitposting i've seen in my life. you are all stinking loving nerds posing as jaded policy analysts and your pretend jokes make me god drat sick!!!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

posting about the 🇺🇦 war in a comedy ↕️. putin is wide hahahaa 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 even set it to a "dub soundtrack 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 💩 go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if do ƽaү 🆘 my self 💯 say 🆘 💯 thats 😦 im about there there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mmmmmꮇм💯 👌👌 👌нo0оଠoooooоଠଠooooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌good 💩
tthere is not a 🇸🇮 poster 🔛 the ⬅️ page worth a 🇸🇮 💩. this is the most pathetic 💻 of attempted shitposting i've seen in my life. 👉 all stinking loving nerds posing as jaded policy analysts and your pretend jokes make me god drat

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gradenko_2000 posted:

do we know about people who volunteered for Russia?

https://twitter.com/mod_russia/status/1097428256855347201?lang=en

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mlmp08 posted:

Wow, US doesn’t do weapons inspections, monsters. Now they inspect weapons to combat proliferation and it’s escalation!

I guess the US will have to subcontract out weapons inspection to some respectable PMC or something.

who are you even arguing with

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I’ve always said Ukraine is metaphorically aligned with the Confederacy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

euphronius posted:

I’ve always said Ukraine is metaphorically aligned with the Confederacy

thats not ocrrect, the confedaracy was good and on the right side of history

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Egg Moron posted:

and was drunk as gently caress

Lol, RWN debunked this. He apparently drank about a normal amount for a dude in his class in that era, that stuff was all propaganda from other west point grads that were jealous of his success.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mtg has a big rear end forehead

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

you could land a plane on that forehead

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

he is so short

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lenin sucked, im glad he died

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

one of the worst leaders of the ussr

the greatest leader was gorbachev, followed by yelstin

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/Blackrussiantv/status/1588620168829501440

Lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Homeless Friend posted:

after hearing this i also want to deport the jews to madagascar. we could have had black israelite wakanda for god sakes

bro they already got a wakanda, instead of the sick drum beats they have lovely electronic music

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

speng31b posted:

seems bad

I can't imagine it's good if you're black or brown on either side. Seth Harp published a report about a black US troop who was stationed in Ukraine who seemed to have died from hanging. (ironic) Lol!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Majorian posted:

I haven't seen anything in this war so far to convince me that the governments involved aren't rational actors.

What does rational here even mean? Every government acts in the interests of it's ruling class. If Putin and the other oligarchs felt like this was their only choice, then an all out war makes complete sense.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i say swears online posted:

100%. jayapal would have resigned immediately if we had a coherent political system lol

Her throwing her own staffer under the bus was :discourse:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Isn't "vatnik" a slur?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

speng31b posted:

I don't think they were consecrated but they made an exception because he was such an extreme dick about it

he warmed them up in the cafeteria microwave and pretended they were a new cafeteria menu item called jesus nachos

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

"Kept things in perspective" lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

holy poo poo i just saw the title of that reddit thread lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Egg Moron posted:

Debunking is liberal bullshit

sounds like its perfect for you then chief

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

adebisi lives posted:

Remember when he live tweeted going through Kurt Eichenwalds underwear drawer?

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/852980830930685952?t=6V_k2gQO-2bcpXMGZ0L0pQ&s=19

hes the low iq journalist we need, but not the one we deserve

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Majorian posted:

Literally every source we post itt is propaganda.

Oh word?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Frosted Flake posted:

More Sikhs here than in India iirc

???????

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Seatbelts posted:

Here is my nuclear hot take:
The states should have annexed Iraq, turned it into an American state, actually rebuild the local government and shipped nonstop soft cultural influence into the region to repair their image (and get that oil or whatever)
America was seen as very cool and alluring culture in the 70's in Iraq I think they could have tapped into some of that energy.

Thats not even my worst take.

youre really stupid

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

American GIs really lucked out when the powers that be found out they could turn hamburgers into MREs.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Not So Fast posted:

sorry your pet dictator got insulted, shithead

i dont think that syria should have been flooded with jihadis either

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

stalin was a nazi

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Azathoth posted:

My argument is that it is not Putin's driving motivation to denazify Ukraine. He is indifferent to killing nazis, if it benefits him to do so he will, and if it benefits him to ally with them or otherwise leave them alive, he will do so.

oh word

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mao, stalin, lenin, marx, ho chi minh, engels, che would all have believed the same things i do

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Tankbuster posted:

India only started doing independent diplomacy after this war started under the stellar leadership of great sage modi. Non aligned movement? Oh that was what Tito and Nasser did and now they are dead.

Back in day you had the NAM, the comintern, and even the garveyism movement had it's own thing to rival the UN.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

DutchDupe posted:

Tens of thousands of dead and wounded Russian soldiers, thousands of equipment blown up, and NATO feeling more invigorated in its purpose than it has in a long time. And not a single dead American to boot. How has this war done anything to hurt American empire lol

i dont think nato is as united as people think

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fanfic insert posted:

this thread is so cynical, its almost as if you guys actually believe the us will exist as a singular political actor past this decade

i dont read any posts by people who write like theyre the joker

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

speng31b posted:

feel like that really limits your options around here

they have bug people opinions but always phrase it in that pseudo intellectual/d&d style way

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lostconfused posted:

Personally I am glad I am not in US, and that I am white.

I think there's a good chance I would've been dead or my life would have been ruined sometime in the past 2 years if those things were not true.

You sound like the Canadian yospos guy who is 100% sure he is going to get shot if he even steps foot in this country.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

going to reproletarianize the army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

a big difference between french mutinies and what happened to the imperial russian military in 1917 was that the french were still willing to fight defensively, for the most part, they just refused to attack, while the russian army was just melting away - surrendering en masse, deserting, disorganized fleeing ahead of advancing, in some instances killing their officers. it was a collapse on a completely different scale.

a difference between the french and the russians are that the french are pussies