Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

italian quid posted:

I am switching from Teflon to a stainless steel cooking pan. Using high quality italian olive oil there is no sticking issues and I can throw it in the dishwasher after I'm done cooking.

Any oil will work. Stainless pans require heating them up first (over medium heat), then adding the oil/butter/cooking medium and letting that come to temperature; if you take those two steps your food won't stick for the most part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Alaois posted:

by what metric

I'm not going to do the math, but if you excluded all the times Alonso's car blew up I bet he's up on points over Ocon.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

ethanol posted:

I am ferrario I need tp for my binottio

New title imo

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Mugello and portimao are good. Ditch sochi, paul ricard, yas marina, miami, Jeddah and maybe the hungaroring's time has passed. Monaco can take it or leave it, whatever.

Mugello plz.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

italian quid posted:

the reason GM and Toyota are the top car manufacturers in the world is because they gutted R&D budgets. the Corolla functionally is the same car it was 20 years ago save for modest updates, thats not the company culture thats gonna work in F1.

It’s not even on the same platform as it was 20 years ago, but ok.

You should probably stop making claims about car manufacturing and just speculate wildly based on reading coffee beans like a reasonable person.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Did Andretti really think that he was in just because FIA prez was like "yeah it would be great to have another team"?

He seems like a total blowhard.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

I'm hoping Checo finds "accidental" ways to screw over Max.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

SocksAndSandals posted:

followed by Checo being replaced mid-race by Danny Richardio

RB can swap a driver faster than a front wing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Look at this happy little Italian man!
He pilots very fast Italian racing machines and wins championships
Maybe some day "Scuderia" Ferrari could do the same! fingers crossed

Can’t wait for Bastianini to destroy this happiness aboard the same Italian machine.