Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best use of cheese?
Cheese steak
Beer cheese dip
43 slices straight outta the fridge
Sexual lubricant
Other (don't specify)
Mac and Cheese
View Results

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

holy lmao this graphic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Toaster Beef posted:

"what is HAPPENING"
"EVERYTHING"

Clownball needs to make it into the lexicon

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I thought the NFL removed 1 pt safeties

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Turnover on a PAT, returned for what would otherwise be a defensive TD

This has never been a thing in the NFL, when the defenders get possession in a PAT the ball is dead

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Already better than Rodgers!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

QB CONTROVERSY!!!!

I mean… TOUCHDOWN!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

OneMoreTime posted:

I know this means nothing but if we could have another Favre/Rodgers controversy with Rodgers playing the old rear end in a top hat it would make me really happy

Keep him away from Minnesota this time though please

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

there is no circumstance where i will ever root for a packers win

Vikings fans have been trying to figure out how to phrase “rooting for the eagles to lose”/“go whoever is playing the eagles”

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

In my slash fic yes.

I immediately though “Bart Starr” and now I’m going make everyone else have to think it too!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Black Lighter posted:

I think that's more of a Lynn Dickey situation

Yes but I know who the state of Wisconsin can’t stop talking about

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Oh man if they’d scored there…

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They'd have won this game so easily with Love :lol:

I’ve watched some of the “look at Rodgers miss all this stuff” breakdowns and Love is just nailing everything Rodgers didn’t see.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Dare I say “Favre like”?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Play posted:

Rodgers still led the team to 23 out of these 30 points. Even though he made some mistakes feel like you guys getting a bit excited

The important thing is to root for drama. The better Love does, the more there is!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

surf rock posted:

OK, Love is still struggling with throwing on the move. Not ideal, but not a total dealkiller.

Better than Rodgers this year

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:lol: Crosby’s onside couldn’t even go ten yards

I mean, once that ball bounces once it can do whatever it wants so even the best onside kick form can go awry.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

:rip: packers

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Play posted:

Lol just throwing the Obj drama out there for no particular reason

The nfc north reddits were blowing up about OBJ and I was just completely baffled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

maruhkati posted:

Catch & run TD where the receiver did most of the work + field goal after special teams had them starting in good field position.

On the one hand, obvious fool's gold. On the other hand, still undeniably looked better than Rodgers' busted rear end.

Hoping for the funniest possible outcome, which is "good enough to drive out Rodgers, but not good enough to actually be good."

Love was nailing receivers and Rodgers…. Should’ve retired