Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

just the usual unban everyone and delete the trump thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

and we should be able to joke about killing people

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

The Pussy Boss posted:

I don't think the climate change thread is insular at all, and I don't understand why anyone has a problem with it.

yeah its not. and neither is the trump thread, its probably the friendliest thread in cspam. people seem to have weird opinions about threads they, i assume, don't actually read?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

ok close cspam

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

twodays art is fun

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

any sources or facts for any of this?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

im digging into it right now. wait one.....

if u find any facts or evidence please share

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

The mods are fine and our resident 2 admins are fine. Only issue I see is some people are too high strung. People need to chill out.

yeah this. esp people complaining about short probes

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

he's right

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the trump thread is aids and yet its still better than so many threads. kinda hosed up really

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

why

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

wow a 6er? better complain about it

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

AIT is under my protection

isnt that a catchphrase

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Majorian posted:

It's just as weird and petty to me, and I really don't know why it's happening, but I didn't start it. You can believe that or disbelieve that however you like, but I'm tired of it. Like I said, I don't get paid for this, so I'm just not going to put up with it anymore.

i think u gotta tiptoe around certain posters or they wear u down with endless whining. good luck though!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Cranappleberry posted:

List of cspam mod weaknesses:
Azathot: light berating
Majorian: aggro posting
NHD: earnest, heartfelt emotions

azathoths is def poor reading comprehension

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

wait it wasn't just one 6er but TWO??

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

some plague rats posted:

I mean just to be clear: before you decided to be lovely about my mental health, did you assume in advance I would be cynical about it? Or did you just do it without thinking because you were mad and trying to do some damage. Important, to consider this, as a moderator

very important

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

why does eveyrbody under my protection end up dead!!!

its not your fault, you tried your best

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

vyelkin posted:

Majorian I am begging you to stop fighting with people giving feedback in the feedback thread.

to be fair a lot of the feedback does seem to be people fighting or related to people fighting

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Dustcat posted:

i think we should definitely listen to the pyf drama thread poster/mod on how to pick cspam mods, especially the part about how they should be picked from people who don't post too much on cspam

yeah and also make them mods

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Also I'm really really not modding at all except for super ergrigious poo poo and probing people like shrike, but I'm also reading the feedback and looking at what people are saying about how mods interact with posters. having some time to hang out off the forums because of irl stuff has convinced me that I was using buttons too much. not having me probing people has not caused the forums to burn down, so I'm going to try not be as button-happy as i've been in the past.

thanks again for everyone hashing stuff out. I'm just not super invested into discussing this unless i'm poking fun at one or two posters who aren't giving the brunt of the good feedback.

keep up the button pressing in regards to the weird sex stuff tho imo

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Regarde Aduck posted:

not sure why it took this long to consider shrike may need to be brutally murdered probe'd but better late than never

What did he do?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Oh god posting in a dedicated gpu thread and the Musk thread? sick poo poo for sure

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

docbeard posted:

I unironically think SPR would be a good CSPAM mod and also that she would absolutely hate it so that's two reasons to make her CSPAM's next mod.
nah, way too aggro and would button press too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

make SPR trump thread ik

that could work