Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Azathoth posted:

I went ahead an ungassed the Stewie Griffin thread. As an avid Family Guy fan since the very beginning, I have been enjoying it and would hate to see the forums lose it.

what tge duece

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

really queer Christmas posted:

I don't care where you post, talking about how animals need to be killed should be permad

personally, it's worse that he bragged about waiting for a 17yo to turn legal to have sex with her while he was in his 30s

and he still posts about sex stuff

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

speng31b posted:

i think you just need to stop looking for consistency. the decision has been made that subs are distinct and get to have their own policies that are independent of what happens elsewhere.

some subs allow snuff videos and thats okay until the tankies fill their pamps about it

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

speng31b posted:

i've probably been the loudest and most annoying complainer about people posting war snuff (Az can confirm, I'll even share my shame and admit I've sent him a bunch of extremely annoying PMs about it). I think it loving sucks and I wish admins would get their poo poo together and finally make a hard and fast global forums rule against this absolutely deranged garbage.

but that still doesn't mean people in cspam who did deranged poo poo should get lesser punishments just because GBS mods decided to protect some of their freak squad from what should have happened. the two are unrelated

okay cool, but im not talking about the cspam bans

the gbs thread was sick and the only reason mods did anything is the stupid forums war. azathoth himself says he doesnt care how gbs is run.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

speng31b posted:

sure, i don't disagree. the thing i was objecting to in the post you replied to was specifically about drawing comparisons to cspam punishments.

oh, cool. no beef then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

lol, as it was told to me, they did indeed drive across like 3 states only to have their money taken and ghosted. that sounds too good/funny to be true tho but i'll believe it

lol