Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Dreylad posted:

Majorian

get rid of that tedious nerd please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

move the musk thread to GBS

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

ScrubLeague posted:

I think it should be acceptable to wish death upon rich and powerful people who are making the lives of everyone else worse, as long as those wishes don't include threats or calls to action.

a great avatar-post combo

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

asia/oceania thread needs an ik

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Cuttlefush posted:

i vote for animelstrash

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b posted:

please tell me you didn't brick them

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Dustcat posted:

well i just don't think the armed security at this particular event would shoot up a random car only because the people driving it were black

ever heard about anarchists?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

some plague rats posted:

Dustcat do you realize "black bloc" isn't referring to their race

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Brain Candy posted:

i wouldn't be that cruel, but someone who uses their buttons whenever they are personally uncomfortable and then hides behind 'the people said' is a classic mod failure mode from that place

let them ik the ukraine thread so it doesn't fill with gore, i guess someone has to do it. but basically everwhere else the instincts of someone who really is still a lib (technically and pejoratively!) pressing buttons when their guts churn is just a distraction at best

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

you dont need to have kids to hate those freaks

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lib and let die posted:

merge the cum warriors, musk, and trump threads, then send them to GBS or gas them or something, not sure which fate is worse.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Cranappleberry posted:

*gets modded and immediately starts punishing posting enemies*

this will turn out fine lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Majorian posted:

Nah, I'm no worse than any other CSPAM mod. You've set a ridiculously high bar for what qualifies as an acceptable mod, and no one's going to clear it.

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

no mods no masters

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

some plague rats posted:

I accept the nomination and will IK cspam with the same firm grace that has turned PYF into an oasis in a desert of dipshits

you need to have a word with your colleagues

quote:

Using "aids" as a pejorative in 2022. Gross. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you get one of these wheen youre a mod