Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

https://twitter.com/ComplexSports/status/1608181531821969409

Tim Whatley posted:

I want Minshew Mania to sign as a starter somewhere
Hard same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

mcmagic posted:

The Minshew sickos who for some reason think he's good and want him to be a starter (but most definitely not for their team) are highly annoying.
He would be my preferred starter on the Jags of all available options if TLaw wasnt there.

mcmagic posted:

Why do the Titans not get the poo poo they deserve for whiffing on Willis? He's complete garbo........
The Titans already fired their GM, what more do you want?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

fartknocker posted:

Agholor is in New England, so it’d be Stidham to …Keelan Cole and Jesper Horsted
He's saying next year when Stidham is in line to be the starter at the beginning of the season and Agholor got cut by the pats to clear cap space to pay.... Jakobi Meyers?

edit: Also I will not stand for this Mack Hollins erasure!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

fartknocker posted:

He had one great year in Cleveland with Derek Anderson and could make some crazy acrobatic catches now and then, but was never consistent.

Troy Williamson was the one with the infamously bad hands and the highlight reel of passes hitting literally as perfectly as they possibly could and him flat dropping them.
That Derek Anderson year in Cleveland really had me believing for a minute there. But the owner fired Chudzinsky anyway, right?

Amy Pole Her posted:

Lmao perfectly normal response right here
Surely, surely, fsif wouldnt have any clue what they were talking about before posting something that specific. Not as someone who has been posting here for probably over a decade that hasnt said anything racist before that I can remember. No it must be some racist poo poo. No other option.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Dec 31, 2022

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

wilderthanmild posted:

No, Romeo Crenel was the head coach and got another season after that. They fired literally everyone when they went 4-12 the following year. That was also under the old owner, who was kind of the opposite kind of bad as Haslam. Randy Learner was a super hands off owner who supposedly didn't care much about the team after inheriting it from his father.

Chudzinsky was a Haslam hire and fire.
Ah thank you for the clarification, the history of the Browns is so complicated due to the constant coaching turnover and I have a hard time keeping it straight.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Just imagine if Alex Smith had decent coaches for the first half decade of his career.
"Parade of imbeciles" - a niners fan, here probably, maybe even you

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Redeye Flight posted:

He fired a fuckin' gunshot?

Like, yes, I see "was driving drunk, pulled over, crashed car". But the cop tried to shoot him?
I'm assuming Batson is black so yes of course guns were drawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Who?

edit: oh, apparently the Sixer's HC.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jan 3, 2023