Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Ceramic Shot posted:

Yeah, that's great. During an "office hours" session on Discord, David Holz (MJ CEO) talked a bit about Midjourney as an "imagination augmenter" rather than a wholesale replacement for imagination/creativity, which I like. Limited AI that aids in brainstorming is the sweet spot for me in terms of how I enjoy using it and seeing others use it.

The "In the World" Midjourney Discord channel is full of stuff people have used text-to-image tech for in their businesses and hobbyist stuff. It's only a matter of time until the first salable Monster Manual or Expanded Spellbook whatever that uses GPT-3 comes out, I think.

For me my main use case for AI outside of D&D content generation/brainstorming would be for generating my references that I'd give to an artist for concept art/character designs; basically instead of spending 24 hours scrolling through pinterest for references (the problem being there's too many good references, and I end up with 100 pinterest tabs open that takes forever to resolve) I can just specify maybe the exact elements I'm interested in that a human artist can build on top of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Megazver posted:

Tried to generate a functional-looking mace that has a caduceus-like design for its head, perhaps with the caduceus motif engraved on its head, and the AIs want NONE of my bullshit.

"Is that 'too clunky to even be a scepter?' Well gently caress you too, meatbag!"

I'll try a spear.

Gotta admit, when the AI strikes true, it really strikes.

At a minimum, you got what could be a really good Coat of Arms or like a Scepter/Crown Jewels for a fantasy kingdom.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Megazver posted:

The SD D&D model's creator released a new version and also said he had to pull the kobolds out of it, because they broke it, and I made this for him:

Hahaha I love this!

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Anyone got any ideas as to how's the best way to go about generating battlemaps/building maps? I mainly want to generate the general idea to work off of as reference to make myself in CSP but making the general basic layout of a map, whether it's a building, town, or some random outdoor terrain is a little harder to conceptualize beyond vague ideas.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Yeah I think its understandable to ban AI art until a better means of ascertaining the sourcing of the dataset at a minimum can be determined. The thing is I don't think its quite as stark a choice of either "AI art" or "stock photos" I think with enough effort you could kit bash something, or find affordable artists. Its just much harder and takes admittedly a lot of effort and false starts.

Like you could use AI art to create a prototype for your images and then figure out free but high effort ways of representing it. Blender + Free/Cheap (from gumroad/flippednormals etc) 3D Models + Post Processing effects might get you part of the way there? Also gpose in FFXIV with shaders like GShade and so on. I think the creative effort is transformative enough that with processing and photo editing should pass legal muster to let you publish it as photos?

The distinction between using 3D editing software and 3D map generation tools to create a backdrop that you take screenshots with post processing effects (especially if you can get access to a depth buffer) and AI Art to my mind isn't very large as you're still using "tools" but at least might get people close to what they want and be publishable? Maybe someone needs to start cranking out tutorials and guides.

Buffer posted:

Lowering the floor is part of the problem if you're a publisher.

I think everyone kinda had to do something, just to head off the submission spam side. And sure, if you have enough sophistication with the tools you can generate images that don't have tells, but submitting them wouldn't really be an ethical grey area at all, just wrong. If Paizo doesn't want it that's kinda it there.

I find this set to be pretty good. Then you pop it down as a base layer in something like dungeon/wonderdraft and go to town.

Thanks! I think the main thing an AI battlemap generator would be good for though is specifying features not within the scope of more traditional procedural map generators. "Make me a cave system with a tower somewhere" and see what happens and if I like the result, keep it. While if I have that idea I could generate a cave map with one of the above tools and kitbash it with a tower base room in it somewhere and fiddle with it, but that's a lot more emotional and creative labour for a map that might not get used.

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Mar 2, 2023

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I asked the AI to create an ability thematic for a character for ate the corpse of a dead god and the AI keeps :nono: me that this is a bad thing to do in the real world.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I think musing or having questions is fine, but a more indepth discussion should probably happen in a dedicated thread in D&D because this thread should be mainly about how to have fun with the AI to do neat things and report back.

As a side note, I have found the limits of the chat ai, it cannot draw ascii art.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Is there a way to set up chatgpt to keep memory local to your computer so it can remember your convos? Like a web browser?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
There are some things I'll pay for, I'll absolutely pay for art; and I have spent a very long time getting very good at it to get exactly what I want from the artist for the money I'm spending. Commissioning art is hard, and it takes effort, knowledge and skill, particularly people skills and basic social interaction honestly beyond most peopleteenagers who try to commission their Sonic OC with their birthday money.

There's real difficulty and is such a fraught process I'm really not surprised its catching on as much as it is. Why spend the emotional labour AND money commissioning art when AI is just so much easier? There are some similarities to :filez: arguments I think that to some extent this is a problem of distribution/convenience. People trying to commission art have no idea how to do it and are going to very easily get frustrated with poor results and flock to the AI because it at least seems like it gets them what they want.

Using ChaptGPT demonstrates this. I've thought of paying someone to help me flesh out/co-write a D&D campaign, to take my broad ideas and transform them into something crunchy; but googling and going through various subreddits I made no progress; ChatGPT is free, is basically 2 clicks away, doesn't judge, doesn't argue, won't be anything other than polite and helpful. And is also way more likely to understand and make sense of what you're trying to say with minimal handholding.

I would never publish anything written with it, I'd still hire someone to look what I put together using the AI over and rewrite it, but the AI will still save me a lot of time and would have massively helped me think through things and clarify what my vision even is. Its hard to find a human you can trust to do the same.

Back to art, I wouldn't ever use AI Art in anything resembling commercial use, but my D&D campaign with friends to fill in some npc portraits? Yeah I might do that if Pinterest wasn't at this moment more convenient for me. And yeah I might see a use case for the Art AI to iterate on references which I then give to the artist who I'm still paying, what the AI Art did was help me clarify what I want so I can more carefully choose when and where to spend my limited budget.

Although this is mainly about character concept art and designs; which takes up pretty much my entire budget. Environments might be a different story; albeit if and when I get around to needing environments I'll try what I can, like using the AI to generate ideas which I then kitbash together using paid/free assets in Blender. That sort of use seems like a reasonable compromise to me for a potentially commercial product, what the customer sees is not made by AI, but I am absolutely going to do my best to save money up until the point of what the finished asset/scene/product is that does get made by a human's hand.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Hey I pay lots of people! :wotwot:

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
drat I like that design. :allears:

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I struggled to figure out how to fix a macro I found online for FoundryVTT and ChatGPT fixed me right up in seconds. :stare:

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Leperflesh posted:

Well, I have to admit I'm a little surprised. I'm generally posting in favor of keeping this thread and challenging the arguments against use of AI art and text in the feedback thread, but if folks here feel like it's a lost argument anyway, I don't know what I'm supposed to do really.

I appreciate what you're doing and don't think it's a lost cause. I feel like the position of being a moderate is to strike the balance in the community for there being a space for discussion of something that's new and likely going to have far reaching effects and accommodating those who have valid criticisms and would like to see less of it.

I think it's worth while to try to strike that balance and to de-escalate some of the rhetoric.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I think we're being a little overly harsh here towards Leperflesh who is giving it a good try to make this a fair discussion of both sides. Like some of the arguments coming out from some of us aren't that great and I'm not surprised if they aren't convincing. Some of the "anti ai" people being overly hostile could be less hostile but we could also be a bit better in how we present the hobby too.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I think it's a valid concern that if we do have a rule that flat bans ai art outside of containment threads, we'll just get this sort of escalating witch hunt sort of culture of hostility and accusations and litigation.

I think it'd be better if it was more of a gentlemanly agreement where the expectation is low effort ai content is not posted, you won't be asked about the ai art if you don't mention it as long as the art or content in question is of a transformative nature that enhances the post in some holistic way.

Have like a 500 word after action report how a session went and a couple of AI portraits were used? They're a minimal aspect of the post and shouldn't be a problem or cause litigation, probe the trouble makers and shut stirrers.

Someone just dropping a bunch of AI images or text in the chat threat apropos of nothing? That can be hit, sure.

Seems like the contention is around ai art appearing outside of specified threads and my opinion is it should be allowed within reason but I guess push back or criticism can be expected but proportional to its use I feel, like the ethics of commercial ai art is a lot more sketch in my opinion and there's more likelyness of decreasing harm in engaging in that conversation with that than with individual private use hobbyists.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Somewhere a Warhammer exec cries whenever someone 3D prints a mini.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Megazver posted:

Why, because the OP got banned? I don't feel like that's necessary.

Someone post stuff they've been working on; I've mostly been loving around and not generating anything I'd actually consider a 'project'.

A new thread for a refresh seems like a good idea if at a minimum because a different OP can be edited with new links, info, tutorials and so on and be more responsive to whats happening in the thread. I think the "helldumping" is a bit overblown.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
If I'm reading Leperflesh correctly they're just asking for like a section to just mention that basically there is a debate, inform people of what the debate is, maybe list of points on either side, for the purpose of informing newcomers what the issues are and they should do their own research and reach their own conclusions rather than having that discussion in the thread. And as mentioned above the disclaimer section can also always point to the D&D thread.

Primarily so that if someone enters the thread with say, the good intentioned idea of trying to inform people in the thread, "Hey guys aren't you aware there's problems with AI?" we can point to the OP and say "Heya, we're all aware, thanks."

Some kind of disclaiming around a controversial new technology that does have some legitimate issues with it does seem reasonable to me. The entire intent seems to me to have the good intentions of the thread's participants at heart.

I'd offer to help right the OP but I actually don't know very much about it as I haven't really dabbled with AI myself, I slapped some prompts into DALLE once, waiting an hour and got something completely unusable and now I'm just an orphan child staring inside a shop window sighing at what could have been. :D

I could try to slap something together copying from Rutibex's post, gurragadon's, and so on and see where that gets us.

But yeah I'd like to repeat though what I've been saying in the feedback thread that I am concerned that if the AI thread becomes the containment thread for all AI posting you're just tossing the can down the sidewalk. I feel like what that says is it endorses the position that anyone using AI is doing something morally wrong; and that's kinda lovely. I strongly urge that the purpose of the thread is where "AI chat" can go, for people to discuss using and how to use the technology, with looser rules on what counters as effortful content; but outside the thread there is not a total ban on ALL AI posting, only AI posting that is low effort; and presumably meta discussion around AI which can go to D&D.

That would in my opinion the most fair way of handling this.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

reignonyourparade posted:

Rather than "here is a bunch of self-flagellation in the OP to show we are sufficiently contrite about how absolutely completely terrible the subject of the thread is" perhaps the strict limits on coming into the thread to attack people could take the form of a simple "don't poo poo up the thread."

I don't really think that's the intent at all and don't think it'd sound that way. Being like, "Look, I know guns are dangerous, but they're really interesting pieces of engineering, fun to go pew at tin cans, and have neat historical value" isn't anywhere near akin to self-flagellation.

We can at the very least acknowledge that there are reasons to be concerned, acknowledging them doesn't mean needing to feel bad, its being emphatic.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Leperflesh posted:

What about something like:
  • We know that some AI tools are controversial and that there is a lively debate surrounding notions of artistic merit, fair use, credit, copyright, and more. The people in this thread know that and have decided on their own that they're comfortable with the form of use they're making.
  • Some AI tools have been trained exclusively with sources in the public domain, owned by the publisher, or with open licenses such as creative commons. Preferring those tools is a personal choice you can make if you want, but it's up to you.
  • If you disagree with the use of AI tools, you're welcome to debate the ethics of AI tools in the D&D thread. Posting in this thread just to challenge other posters on their ethics is a form of trolling and trolling is not allowed.

Do you feel even this much language acknowledging that there is a debate is self-flagellation?

I think the first point should be rephrased to be something like that, "by posting in this thread you're agreeing that this thread isn't about confronting people for utilizing generative AI tools." Phrasing as "these people are comfortable with what they're doing" has implications of "They knew the risks. :commissar:"

I think the second point should be removed and changed into something like "Here's a list of tools that claim to be trained on content in the public domain, give them a try if that is something you'd be more comfortable with given the above mentioned concerns."

Point of fact this thread already had a disclaimer that was probably pretty good?

"4) Don't debate AI image ethics: While it's important to consider the ethical implications of AI, this thread should focus on the practical use of AI tools for roleplaying." Bolding me.

So we should probably incorporate something like that, I'd rephrase as "this thread is focused on the practical use of generative AI tools for roleplaying games."

Otherwise they're generally fine.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Yeah seriously the mods are putting in a lot of effort to give the thread and us a fair shake, lets be less a bunch of wet blankets please, it isn't productive.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Megazver posted:

I checked out the new rules. The post with the AI discussion rules seems fine.

The art credits is also reasonable and nice. I'd add that, if you just found a piece of art somewhere and don't know where it's from or if you want to look up a piece of art someone else posted, a good way to do it is to go to Google and click the "search by image" button in the search form then upload/drag and drop the image in. (Not everyone knows this, somehow.)

My eyes are twitching here a little :D as you have no idea how frustrating it is sometimes to try to track down a source, especially from random nightcore videos on youtube, and the source is no where to be found. :(

Leperflesh posted:

I've rebooted the feedback thread and added new rules to the TG rules thread which Anti is just seeing, so she might want to modify them or something.

If we've pretty much settled on language for rules for a rebooted AI for TG thread, is anyone willing to volunteer to be OP, do a little writup maybe on what the tools are, state of the art sorta thing? If not well an OP doesn't have to be super high effort but I'd love for it to be mostly about the thread topic with just a bit on the rules, rather than just be a post with rules.

Since no one else has volunteered I'll see what I can do, and on theme I'll liberally borrow from the previous OP. :D

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Yeah if anyone with any suggestions not including in the original OP, that'd be very useful.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
WIP new OP:

quote:

AI tools can be a great resource for generating new content for traditional games like Dungeons and Dragons and Magic the Gathering and other TTPRGs. These tools can help you come up with new spells, feats, magic cards, and more, quickly and easily. Below is a list of tools that might be useful, be aware that there is a debate regarding the ethicacy of their training data, and the broader societal economic effects. To learn more you can go to the AI Debate thread in D&D. And to learn more about the technology behind AI like Machine Learning you can go to the Caverns of Cobol thread here.

Stable Diffusion:
https://playgroundai.com/ (this is just one example, there are many others)
This AI tool is designed specifically for generating new content for Dungeons and Dragons. It uses a machine learning model trained on a large dataset of existing spells and abilities to generate new, unique spells and abilities. You can use it to come up with new ideas for your character's abilities, or to add some excitement to your game by introducing new spells and abilities that your players have never seen before.

Midjourney:
https://www.midjourney.com/
This AI tool is designed to generate new images and graphics for use in games and other creative projects. It uses a deep learning model to generate original artwork based on a set of user-specified parameters. If you're looking for new magic cards or other graphics for your game, this tool might be worth checking out.

ChatGPT:
https://chat.openai.com/chat
This AI tool uses a variant of the popular GPT language model to generate text-based content. You can use it to generate new descriptions for spells or magic items, or to come up with ideas for new quests or adventures. ChatGPT is also highly customizable, allowing you to fine-tune the type of content it generates based on your specific needs.

Additional Resources:
Here is a link to VTTRPG Resources, which seems to be a how-to/useful tips and tricks guide to prompts for getting useful content for TTRPGs.

Overall, these AI tools can be a great resource for generating new content for traditional games like Dungeons and Dragons and Magic the Gathering. Whether you're looking for new spells, magic items, or quests, these tools can help you come up with fresh ideas and add some excitement to your game. This thread is for encouraging you to share your experiences with AI tools and how you've used them to generate new content for your roleplaying games. This can be a great way to inspire others and help them get the most out of these tools. For example, you might share:

1) Examples of new spells, feats, or magic items you've generated using Stable Diffusion or ChatGPT
2) Artwork or graphics you've created using Midjourney or Dall-E
3) Stories or adventures you've created using AI Dungeon or other interactive storytelling tools

However remember that there's probably no one size fits all solution to generating your content. Many outputs at first might be mediocre and require significant guidance and handholding. By sharing your experiences, you can help others see the potential of these tools and give them ideas for how they can use them in their own games; and you can learn how to further improve the output you might derive from these tools. You might also discover that others have found new and creative ways to use these tools that you hadn't thought of before.

In addition to sharing your experiences with these specific tools, we also encourage you to share any other tools you know about that might be useful for generating new content for roleplaying games. There are always new tools and resources being developed, and by sharing your knowledge, you can help others discover new ways to enhance their games.

So don't be shy! Share your experiences with AI tools and other resources for generating new content for roleplaying games. You never know who you might inspire or what new ideas you might discover.

Rules Section TBD

This post originally generated by ChatGPT, modified June 12 2023 by a human.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I'm doing my morning workout right now and then got some work but I'll try to swing by to help out with your questions kwegi about the use cases for ai in trad gaming in a bit. :)

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

KwegiboHB posted:

Working with Raenir Salazar now. I only work with Stable Diffusion and image generation but follow all of this closely so I know of and can provide links to a large number of different tools. Sadly I don't play Trad Games so I don't know what will fit best here. It does sound like fun to play it's just going to be quite awhile until I have enough free time again.
Could anyone give me some examples of the main games and ways people play? Sitting around a table with people, what's in front of them? Character portraits? Minis? Dungeon maps? All of these can be made with AI but if you give me a list I can better get specific links on how to do so.

Heya thanks for stopping by, I have some time to reply properly now. :)

I don't know what exactly what every use case is but I imagine the general breakdown is:

1. Art for games. Which can be battlemaps, backgrounds/backdrops, Character art, portraits.
2. Music for battle music, ambience, etc.
3. Voices perhaps, for voiced NPCs/enemies/creatures.
4. 3D models maybe either for making mini's, or figures, or environments for Virtual tabletops that support 3D assets.

Usually I expect the typical use case is people are playing online via either a game client virtual tabletop where you can upload assets or like a web browser based virtual tabletop which also allows for uploaded assets but maybe the performance limits are different? I know Foundry supports images, gifs, music files, and so on.

So a DM might want to upload PNGs/Jpgs for maps; pictures for NPC art, players might also upload character art; I know in heavily homebrew games I'm customizing my custom abilities with random appropriate anime art.

The DM might also be interested in uploading voice files, music, etc.

Maybe people also play in person in which case I imagine any generated art or content is for sharing in like discord or to show via your phone etc.

Text generation can be useful; the DM for making custom spells, abilities, backstories, entire quest chains, for brainstorming the story, what stores/shops/quests/characters a given location might have; players might want a little help in creating and fleshing out their backstory and so on.

So for example, being able to feed to the AI, "these kobolds have these goals and motivations and some character traits, how do they react to the PC's questions?" and then for it to give a valid response.

It could also be interesting to know which tools support a human touch, like for art uploading a sketch to help guide the AI and so on.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Doctor Zero posted:

The discussion has gone around a bit so I lost track: is it okay for someone to start a forums RPG thread and state that AI asset use is OK and that the GM will be using it as well? I am NOT volunteering to do this, it was a good point brought up in the other thread, and I never saw a direct answer (it's probably there and I just missed it).

PS: Those rules are perfect. :discourse:

I think you posted this on the wrong thread, this is the current ai chat thread, the other thread is the feedback thread.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Leperflesh posted:

TG hosts both discussion threads (in TG proper) and game threads (in TGR). Typically you post a recruit thread in TGR, and list the game as recruiting in the recruitment thread, unless you already have players set up. Or you may just announce a game thread, like for a CYOA. Then interested people join up and you run your game in TGR.

I think if you explicitly said in your recruitment thread that you'll be using AI assets in your game, people would either not join or not care, and then you could just run your game. But also I'm not sure why AI assets would be a highlight or feature, vs. the actual theme of the game and whatever is going on. It might also be fine to just not talk too much about what assets you're using, or poll players who have joined via PM to see if they object to the use of AI-generated character portraits or whatever.

Ultimately I believe what triggered the big blowup and demand for rules, is people dropping AI stuff into discussion threads in TG, and that's what we've focused on. I don't recall anyone in the feedback thread raising the question of using AI stuff in a PBP or CYOA, which most people only watch if they're participating in, but that might just be because it hasn't come up yet.

If there's a GM who wants to do that maybe they should just talk to a mod, we'd give it a try, and see if it's a problem or not. I can't imagine there's a big list of GMs just clamoring to do that.

So, I think this crosses over to something I was trying to point out, that usually for the purpose of transparency and ethics, people would like to be informed about these things. Hence why I suggested that people should be allowed to post if something is AI, because people have a presumed right to be informed, much like warning labels on food.

As an example, there's a 3rd party supplement for D&D 5e which I won't name, but they they claimed in their patreon update that the latest supplement has lovingly handcrafted art. I went and bought it and a majority of the art was obviously AI generated.

No where in the product page or their patreon post was this mentioned, now I don't mind hypothetically paying money for this supplement even if it has AI, but I sure as hell am annoyed that they weren't upfront. I sent them a message but no response.

Its about transparency and I feel like this should be obvious, it isn't about it being a selling point, but it is a valid thing to list as a disclaimer.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
To be clear I'm mainly just providing additional context and an explanation to OPs question, that a DM probably reasonably will want to be upfront about their game containing AI assets so potential players who might have an issue with it can make an informed decision to not join that game.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I was a bit busy the past week, but I'll be going over the past couple of pages and try to revise the WIP op.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
WIP new OP V2:

quote:

AI tools can be a great resource for generating new content for traditional games like Dungeons and Dragons and Magic the Gathering and other TTPRGs. These tools can help you come up with new spells, feats, magic cards, and more, quickly and easily. Below is a list of tools that might be useful, be aware that there is a debate regarding the ethicacy of their training data, and the broader societal economic effects. To learn more you can go to the AI Debate thread in D&D. And to learn more about the technology behind AI like Machine Learning you can go to the Caverns of Cobol thread here.

Below are various tools that people use regarding generative AI.

Stable Diffusion:
This AI tool is designed specifically for generating new content for Dungeons and Dragons. It uses a machine learning model trained on a large dataset of existing spells and abilities to generate new, unique spells and abilities. You can use it to come up with new ideas for your character's abilities, or to add some excitement to your game by introducing new spells and abilities that your players have never seen before.

Here is a video tutorial on how to use ControlNet with Stable Diffusion for more control!

Midjourney:
This AI tool is designed to generate new images and graphics for use in games and other creative projects. It uses a deep learning model to generate original artwork based on a set of user-specified parameters. If you're looking for new magic cards or other graphics for your game, this tool might be worth checking out.

ChatGPT:
This AI tool uses a variant of the popular GPT language model to generate text-based content. You can use it to generate new descriptions for spells or magic items, or to come up with ideas for new quests or adventures. ChatGPT is also highly customizable, allowing you to fine-tune the type of content it generates based on your specific needs.

Firefly

Firefly is the new family of creative generative AI models coming to Adobe products, focusing initially on image and text effect generation. Firefly will offer new ways to ideate, create, and communicate while significantly improving creative workflows. Firefly is the natural extension of the technology Adobe has produced over the past 40 years, driven by the belief that people should be empowered to bring their ideas into the world precisely as they imagine them.

Adobe claims it's model is "trained on a dataset of Adobe Stock, along with openly licensed work and public domain content where copyright has expired." making it one
of the more ethical options for delving into generative AI.

Additional Resources:
Here is a link to VTTRPG Resources, which seems to be a how-to/useful tips and tricks guide to prompts for getting useful content for TTRPGs.

Overall, these AI tools can be a great resource for generating new content for traditional games like Dungeons and Dragons and Magic the Gathering. Whether you're looking for new spells, magic items, or quests, these tools can help you come up with fresh ideas and add some excitement to your game. This thread is for encouraging you to share your experiences with AI tools and how you've used them to generate new content for your roleplaying games. This can be a great way to inspire others and help them get the most out of these tools. For example, you might share:

1) Examples of new spells, feats, or magic items you've generated using Stable Diffusion or ChatGPT
3) Stories or adventures you've created using AI Dungeon or other interactive storytelling tools

However remember that there's probably no one size fits all solution to generating your content. Many outputs at first might be mediocre and require significant guidance and handholding. By sharing your experiences, you can help others see the potential of these tools and give them ideas for how they can use them in their own games; and you can learn how to further improve the output you might derive from these tools. You might also discover that others have found new and creative ways to use these tools that you hadn't thought of before.

In addition to sharing your experiences with these specific tools, we also encourage you to share any other tools you know about that might be useful for generating new content for roleplaying games. There are always new tools and resources being developed, and by sharing your knowledge, you can help others discover new ways to enhance their games.

So don't be shy! Share your experiences with AI tools and other resources for generating new content for roleplaying games. You never know who you might inspire or what new ideas you might discover.

Suggested Behaviour & Etiquette
To repeat this isn't the AI Debate Thread, and isn't for Litigating the arguments and ethics surrounding AI. Please consider some
of the other threads, either in GBS, CSPAM or D&D if that has your interest.

With that in mind, Please be respectful, not just of people interested in AI, but likewise also of people broadly who have reasonable concerns.

As such just as much this isn't the thread to criticize people for their interest in integrating AI into their hobby, it isn't the place
to voice grievances regarding posters critical of AI. Please keep those disputes to more appropriate threads.

Rules Section TBD

This post originally generated by ChatGPT, modified June 17 2023 by a human.

The following I think might be too wordy for an OP, so I'd add it to a second and/or third reserved post.

quote:

More Detailed Explanations & Guides.

Some regulars of the previous thread have helped put together additional and more indepth resources!

By Megaman's Jockstrap:

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Stable Diffusion

This is a huge topic and you could literally write a book about it. I won't. We'll try to make this short(ish) and sweet.

At first glance, Stable Diffusion is not as good as MidJourney. Until SDXL (an upcoming model) it had a bug that meant everything in it was literally trained wrong, so all of it's produced images will generally looked more washed out and lower-contrast than Midjourney (this is somewhat fixable). It's base models have less cohesion and more artifacting than Midjourney. Given the same prompt, it will generally produce a weaker and less interesting image.

Well, why use it then? The answer is easy: it's very customizable and you can have a lot of control over it. Forgive the facile analogy, but if Midjourney is Windows then Stable Diffusion is Unix/Linux - the analogy even holds a little because Stable Diffusion is open source and Midjourney is closed and proprietary. The basic expectation here is that you are going to take the time to learn the in and outs and dig under the hood of Stable Diffusion to learn it. If not, stop right now. Use Midjourney.

We'll go over the four things that are good about Stable Diffusion that Midjourney doesn't offer:

1) You can run it on your local box

Yes, if your local box has an NVIDIA graphics card made in the last 10 years it can run Stable Diffusion. Obviously the beefier and faster the card the better this works, but I was getting perfectly acceptable (if slow) results on a decade-old i5 with a GTX 970. You can also run it on AMD stuff but I don't know how that works at all. I know it's a bit trickier and requires some special config work but people do it.

The de-facto interface for it is a web front-end called Automatic1111. There's a ton of tutorials out there on how to install Automatic1111 and get the SD models so I'll leave that to you and Google.

Because you host it you don't have to pay credits or setup an account or anything. You have control over it. You can just generate whatever images you want. It's FREEEEE (unless you're an insane person and buy a new graphics card for SD! don't do that!)

2) Customized models

Stable Diffusion released their models completely for free. Open source and all that. Because it's open source, about 4 minutes later somebody made a way to continue to train models. We're not going to get into how models work but just know that it's entirely possible to extend these models. For example, if a model doesn't know what a Porsche is, you could give it a bunch of pictures of a Porsche and say "that's a Porsche" and then it "knows" and can gen images of that. So lots of people have been extending the two biggest Stable Diffusion models (referred to by their version numbers, 1.5 and 2.1 - but mostly 1.5) with new stuff, or refining old stuff.

Because these models use Stable Diffusion as a base (so that they can continue to "understand" styles and concepts that the creators didn't specifically train them on) they're usually a decent size, 6 gigs or more. But they CAN be highly useful. I say CAN because some of them are very good, but some are WAY overtrained. If you use only a few images for a concept, or a bunch of very similar images, the model will not have any variance and keep generating things that look the same. For example, if I made a model and the only pictures of men I uploaded were of 1973's Mr. Universe Arnold Swartzenegger, then every time I asked for a picture of a man I would get some variation of Arnie (probably flexing). Well, people do this all the time. In fact I'm sorry to say that most people just train them on big tiddy anime waifus. No, I am not joking. The model training community are a bunch of terminal horndogs.

At the time of writing, Civitai.com hosts Stable Diffusion models. Should you choose to visit this site: NSFW NSFW NSFW the front page will instantly poison your mind and make you hate AI. Push past it. Search for RPG to find some decent stuff (and a loving ton of samey anime girls). The "RPG_v4" model (soon to be v5) is pretty good and great for generating portraits and weapons for your games.

3) LORAs

So let's say you have a model that you really like except for one small problem: it doesn't know what a BattleTech Marauder 2C looks like. Criminal! But who wants to train a model and generate gigs of data just to add a Marauder? Well you don't have to, luckily.

Think of a LORA as a post-it-note that you stick to a model that contains exactly one style or concept that you want it to use. It requires incredibly less computer power than adding to a model, and less work too. It's entirely feasible for you (yes you!) to train a LORA, the amount of images needed is shockingly small (5 - 7 gets you decent results, more is better of course). You can use these to do things that would be nearly impossible for Midjourney, such as outputting art in the style of RIFTs. You can get real powerful results here that are simply not obtainable with other methods using custom models and LORA styles.

A picture from a little known RIFTS sourcebook from 1992, RIFTS: Robot Boyz

Remember earlier when I said you could mitigate some of the aspects of Stable Diffusion's bad training bug? Well that's a LORA. https://civitai.com/models/13941/epinoiseoffset

4) Controlnet

The best way to think of Controlnet is a way to apply traits from one image to another, like telling an artist "I want this person to be doing this pose" or whatever. So if you like the general composition of an image, or the pose a person is holding, but you want other things to change completely, that's Controlnet. If you want to apply some aspect of an image to another image, that's Controlnet.

You might have noticed earlier that people are still using SD 1.5 even though 2.1 is out. Well, that's because ControlNet only works with it. That fact alone has kept it going.

When it comes to RPG applications it's really good for getting the facial expressions you want. Here's a rakish rogue with the prompt wanting him smiling:

That's just not good enough! I want a real big smile and a particular pose, let's go ahead and grab this picture that's pretty close to what I want and put it into Controlnet, then tell Controlnet to apply that facial expression to my guy:

It doesn't matter that it's a cartoon. If it's got a face, Controlnet can work with it. Here's the final output:

So we didn't get the Dreamworks Smirk (and there's a small artifact and some small teeth issues that I just didn't bother to fix) but he does look a lot happier! Also note that his head position and pose is exactly like the cartoon picture (although his eyes aren't looking the same way). And if my player cared enough we could try another picture or whatever, but this is good enough as an example I did in 5 minutes.

Here's another 5 minute example. I wanted to make a flower sword where the blade is coming out of petals near the hilt. A quick sketch in GIMP (not even using a tablet) and sending it to Controlnet on the RPG_V4 model with a very basic "a photograph of a flower sword, highly detailed blade" prompt goes from this:

to this:

Again, it's in the exact orientation I wanted, proportions what I asked for, no guessing for a magic prompt. It's not perfect but for 5 minutes it's a great player handout.

It also does full body poses, fingers and hands, architecture, edge detection, A LOT. Controlnet is magic. Controlnet is life. Covering what Controlnet can do is waaaaay beyond the scope of this post so instead here's a mega big tutorial on it: https://stable-diffusion-art.com/controlnet/

Final Thoughts

Stable Diffusion is huge and I've barely scratched the surface here (I did not mention image-to-image, interrogating, inpainting, Krita integration, hypernetworks, Dreambooth, etc), but sufficed to say you're not locked in to giving money to Midjourney or trying to find the "magic phrase" if you don't want to. You can host and use your own image diffusion system and get a really cool way to make player portraits, player handouts, maps, and anything else you could want. A very useful tool for upping the professionalism of your game.

Addendum regarding Stable Diffusion by KewgiboHB

KwegiboHB posted:

Amazing writeup! Thank you for this!

I just want to add there have been advances and an NVIDIA card isn't strictly required anymore. There is AMD, Intel, CPU, hell even iPhone support now. Yeah you can run this on your phone.
Here is a list of quick installers, no messing with git or PATH required.

- Automatic1111 - NVIDIA GPU - By far the most popular webui with an incredible array of options and extensions. https://github.com/EmpireMediaScience/A1111-Web-UI-Installer
- InvokeAI - AMD or Intel GPU - This uses DirectML instead of CUDA. https://invoke-ai.github.io/InvokeAI/installation/010_INSTALL_AUTOMATED/
- NMKD - NVIDIA GPU - Executable windows GUI not webui. https://nmkd.itch.io/t2i-gui
- ComfyUI - NVIDIA GPU - Node based with downloadable premade workflows. https://github.com/comfyanonymous/ComfyUI/releases
- Stable Horde - NO GPU - Crowdsourced donated compute free for those without other means. https://stablehorde.net/ links to a client interface with no installation required https://dbzer0.itch.io/lucid-creations
- Mac and iPhones - I don't know anything about Mac, here's a link anyways https://apps.apple.com/us/app/draw-things-ai-generation/id6444050820
- Runpod - 'The Cloud' - Just means someone elses computer. Rent someone elses GPU for money. Method of last resort. https://blog.runpod.io/stable-diffusion-ui-on-runpod/
- OpenVino - CPU mode - This takes forever but is still doable on literally a toaster, hell yeah stable toast. https://github.com/bes-dev/stable_diffusion.openvino

Regarding Local LLM's by BrainDance:

BrainDance posted:

Here's a quick thing I wrote up about running local LLMs for the next OP.

Open-source local LLMs are currently going through their Stable Diffusion moment. Before March open source LLMs were much weaker than GPT3 and mostly would not run on consumer hardware. We were limited to running GPT-Neo or, at best, GPT-J slowly. Training custom models on them was slow, hard, and poorly documented.
Then in March two things happened at about the same time. Meta released (it “leaked”) their LLaMA models, trained differently from previous open-source models with more training data to compensate for a lower parameter size making a 60B parameter model perform about as well as a 120B parameter model. Then the hardware requirements for running these larger models was drastically reduced through “quantization”, shaving off some bits and leaving the model a fraction of the size. A group at Stanford then trained a model on top of LLaMA in basically the same way as ChatGPT making the first actual open-source equivalent to ChatGPT.
Soon after LLaMA was released methods to run LLaMA and other models at an actually decent speed on a CPU were released.
Just like with Stable Diffusion, LoRA (Low Rank Adaptation) finetuning allowed LLMs to be finetuned with much weaker hardware than before, people could replicate exactly what Stanford had done on their own with a gaming GPU.

Now we’re at the point where we have new models that outperform the last by a huge jump almost every week. LLaMA was released in four sizes, 7B, 13B, 33B, and 65B. The 65B models are a thing most people still cant run, but the 33B models are, in many tasks, almost indistinguishable from GPT3.5.

What do I need to run these models?
7B models with 4-bit quantization require 6GB of vram to run with a GPU, or 3.9GB ram to run with a CPU
13B 10GB vram or 7.8GB ram
30B 20GB vram or 19.5GB ram
65B 40GB vram or 38.5GB ram
The low ram requirements don’t mean you can realistically run a 30B model on any computer with enough ram. You technically can, but it will be slow. Still, running 7B and 13B models on modern CPUs is probably faster than you think it’s going to be.
There are other kinds of quantization which used to make more sense when it was more difficult to use 4-bit models but that’s not all that relevant anymore.

How do I run these models?
There are so many frontends at this point but the two big names are oobabooga’s text-generation-webui and llama.cpp

Oobabooga’s text-generation-webui - The LLM equivalent to Automatic1111’s webui for Stable Diffusion. Download the one-click installer and the rest is pretty obvious. Allows you to download models from within it by just pasting in the huggingface user and model name, has extensions, built in powerful support for finetuning, works with CPUs and GPUs. It now supports 4-bit models by default. The one thing that does require a little bit more setup is using LoRA’s with 4-bit models. For that you need the monkey patch, and to start the webui with the –monkey-patch flag (stick it after CMD_FLAGS = in webui.py, this recently changed so some documentation tells you otherwise) instructions are here

Llama.cpp - started as a way to run 4-bit models on macbooks (which works surprisingly well) and is now basically the forefront of running LLMs on your CPU. Getting a lot of development, like currently the big thing is using the CPU but offloading what you can to the GPU to get a big speedup, sometimes outperforming GPU only models.
I don’t use it though, because I spent way too much on getting 24gb of vram

Which models do I use?
There are two main quantized model formats right now. Things are a little chaotic so who knows how long this will stay true, and one of the formats has even gone through a big update making all previous models obsolete (but just needing conversion) so things can change. Generally though:

GPTQ Models – For running on a GPU
GGML Models – For running on a CPU
Generally you’re going to want to have the original LLaMA models to apply LoRAs to.
Otherwise, almost all models get quantized by one guy right now, TheBloke https://huggingface.co/TheBloke
Right now, good general models are the Vicuna models, Wizard Vicuna uncensored, and for larger models (30B) Guanaco, though I don’t think an uncensored version of this exists yet. Even censored models here though are usually a lot less censored than ChatGPT. You can find all these models in different parameter sizes on TheBloke’s huggingface.
There are a lot of models that have a more niche purpose though. Like Samantha, a model not trained to be a generally helpful model but instead trained to believe she is actually sentient.

How do I finetune models?
This is really where the local models become incredibly useful. It’s not easy, but it’s a lot easier than it was a few months ago. The most flexible and powerful way to finetune a larger model is to finetune a LoRA in the oobabooga webui. This actually has good documentation here
The trickiest thing is formatting all of your training data. Most people are using the alpaca standard right now where this is a field for an instruction and then a field for an output. The AI learns when it gets an instruction it’s then supposed to generate an output like in its training data.
The other, easier way is to just give it a kind of trigger word. You have examples of the kind of data you want it to output all following a word you made up so it learns “when I see this word, complete for it with this kind of text”

This is an area though that gets incredibly complicated, there are too many different ways to do it and too many steps to just write down here. This though, is probably where open source models become most relevant to traditional games, models trained to be aware of specific lores or to respond to questions in a way that fits that world or who knows what else (I’ve had an idea for training a model on questions and answers from DnD masters before for the longest time, just as an experiment to see how much it learns the rules and how much it just hallucinates)

Another option for the hard way to finetune a whole model that is probably going to require renting an A100 somewhere is mallorbc’s finetuning repo, which started before LLaMA as a method for finetuning GPT-J. This is where I started out, before the oobabooga webui existed.

There is a lot more. There are ways to give an AI a massive memory from a larger database, experiments in much larger or even infinite context sizes are popping up, people trying out new formats and new ways to quantize models but, this post can only be so long.

Aside from Da Actual Rules we're waiting on Leperflesh and Anti for; anyone have any thoughts or feedback or suggestions on how to maybe rewrite some sections to be shorter? One thing maybe we can do is have the OP be a brieifer summary of the options out-there; and then everyone can post their own indepth guides that the OP can link to instead of posting everything in the beginning?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

For the maps, midjourney kicks out really good battlemaps actually since v4.

Viking village, top down battlemap, detailed, intricate

For teaching, giving the students samples of AI written text, some uncut and then other samples edited by me, and seeing if they can pick apart the reasons one or the other worked better. Stuff like that. I have also written pieces to mimic ML text and slipped them in to set up a class vs.teacher on whether I'm sneakier or they're more perceptive. That really helped the group dynamic on working together against me and was also really fun for all of us.

Yessssss......

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I listed the prompt I used for that village

Here's your prompt (plus top down, intricate, detailed)

And here's an outpainted (zoomed out 2x) of one of those maps...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!

Leperflesh posted:

Hey guys, I've been sick and basically checked out for a week, but I'm poking around now. How's a new OP going? I'd really love to get the stink of Rutibex off of this thread.

I was hoping to get some more feedback and make one more pass at the OP. If anyone can post the thread maybe I will? Anyone strongly want to be the one who posts it?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I've mentioned it before but I commission a lot of art, and I've probably spent thousands of dollars on concept art. And a fairly large chunk of that money spent ultimately didn't result in a design I was wholly satisfied with. Usually while the result was probably quite good in a vacuum didn't fit the idea I had in mind. Something usually the characters proportion and thus their age would feel off, proportions are my bug bear where it is the most request thing artists I've commissioned give me wildly inconsistent results with.

Now, some caveats, sometimes this was to be expected, I often stumble across a amateur artist account on reddit or Twitter and they aren't actively doing communications but I wanna see what they do, so I contact them and ask if they wanna do a commission and sometimes they agree and then sometimes I get something pretty good and sometimes I don't. I expect the fact that this is a slot machine as I'm trying to see if I can find an uncut diamond in the rough.

The other thing I think drives most of the problems with clients and why so many of them especially in the lower budget range to try ai is because the act of commissioning is also an art. It takes experience to know what sort of references, what sort of description, and how to layout them in such a way to get what you want. It takes a huge time investment of finding and downloading loads of references to figure out how to convey the kind of composite you want the artist to interpret. This whole process to do correctly and reliably sounds a lot like using the ai doesn't it? Finding thousands of references and then compositing them with someone else's spin and skill.

It took me like three years and 50,000$ to learn how to best create reference sheets that are reliable, and even then I still have problems, one of my regular artists has literally forgotten how to draw their older style! All the references in the world can't help me there if their hands don't work the same way as it did a year ago!

And this of course doesn't cover the usual pitfalls, of commissioning an artist and them disappearing (happened to me for both small and large 250$+ commissions), and artists who sometimes just refuse to do draw what you want despite clear references and refuse to revise it or give wips.

And then there's the accessibility issues if your neuro divergent, some of us are shy and really hate having to ask an artist who while clearly is advertising commissions, aren't displaying their prices. Because if it's wildly out of my range, I will feel bad having to say, "ah sorry, my budget isn't sufficient at this time." I'm definitely not going to try to bargain with them either, that feels very rude. Then sometimes there's artists who have a whole Google form you need to fill out first before they give you an estimate which if its not in your range we'll that's a lot of time spent for nothing when they could've just had a clear price sheet with examples to act as a filter.

Basically it's a communication and convenience issue where both clients/commissioners and artists have a lot in general they could do to improve the overall experience so more people are satisfied in order to reduce the appeal of AI.

Anyways, I had a busy couple of days, today after work ill do one last pass at the op and then pm leper.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I gave another pass at the OP 2.0, the guides and some of the other stuff people posted I think should probably just be reposted whenever we make a new thread.

quote:

Stable Diffusion:

Midjourney:

ChatGPT:

Additional Resources:

Examples, surrounding text/context trimmed for brevity:

Battlemaps!

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

For the maps, midjourney kicks out really good battlemaps actually since v4.

Viking village, top down battlemap, detailed, intricate

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Bonus MJ cyberpunk battlemaps...
top down battle map, cyberpunk alley ,night time, intricate,detailed

VN Style Cutscenes!

Fuzz posted:

Just posting here so I can link said post in another thread and not get probated yet again:

Playing around with Foundry as a VN style for narrative games:

Elysium in Chicago, 1862:

Price Maxwell has entered to address the coterie!

Portraits!

Doctor Zero posted:

Another friend's BadAss barbarian.

AI DM!

feverish and oversexed posted:

I'm using a combination of different AIs to run ironsworn. I've been obsessed with getting AI to be my DM since chatgpt4 was released, and I've had varying levels of success. All my testing led me to solo ttrpg which I hadn't heard of before, and I just wanted to talk to other peeps doing similar things.

I'm still testing out exactly how to play, but currently I'm experimenting withing using chatgpt4 as my main "DM" or "oracle", various types of other chats with both chatgpt3 or 4 depending (I have a plus subscription). I use bing to clarifying rules for me, or discuss plot points, and just recently I've been experimenting with using Character.ai to run my secondary character (I was primarily using chatgpt3 for this but I wanted to explore other websites)

I'm using a combination of paper and googlesheets to keep progress, and I'm having a blast tbh

Magic the Gathering Cards!

Custom D&D Content like Spells!

quote:

Spell Name: Castle Keeper's Touch

Spell Level: 4th

Spell School: Transmutation

Casting Time: 1 action

Duration: Instantaneous

Material Components: A small feather duster, a piece of soap, and a vial of cleaning solution

Spell Description: This spell cleans a castle or other large structure within range. The spell removes all dirt, grime, and debris from the structure, leaving it sparkling clean. The spell also removes any stains or marks from the walls, floors, and surfaces, making them look like new. The spell does not affect any creatures or objects within the castle, only the structure itself.

Flavor Text: With a wave of your hand and a whispered incantation, you touch the walls of the castle, imbuing them with the power of cleanliness. In an instant, all the dirt, grime, and debris that has accumulated over the years is whisked away, leaving the castle sparkling clean. The floors are polished, the windows are washed, and the surfaces are gleaming, making the castle look like new once again.

And all sorts of styles!

Skios posted:

And some NPC illustrations:

These were all generated by appending a basic description with the following prompt:

quote:

high detail, high resolution, ink on paper, noir comic book style, sharp lines, black and white, high contrast

Skies the limit! However remember that there's probably no one size fits all solution to generating your content. Many outputs at first might be mediocre and require significant guidance and handholding. By sharing your experiences, you can help others see the potential of these tools and give them ideas for how they can use them in their own games; and you can learn how to further improve the output you might derive from these tools. You might also discover that others have found new and creative ways to use these tools that you hadn't thought of before.

Guides & Tutorials
(Expected to be WIP and continuously updated)

KwegiboHB's Observations: Part 1 Part 2

Megaman's Jockstrap Stable Diffusion Guide: Link

BrainDance's Guide on running local LLM's: Link

Rules Section TBD

This post originally generated by ChatGPT, modified July 20 2023 by a human.

If anyone has written any neat write ups or more specific guides, if you can make a link to the post I can add it to the Guides section. I'll wait a couple of days and then DM Leper for guidance on whether they should post it, or if I could, or if someone else wants to etc.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

The Eyes Have It posted:

Looks great but I noticed the VN Style Cutscenes! section is missing its images.

Weird it seems to work fine on my end, anyone else can confirm?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Is there a way for those battlemaps to specify like a DPI so the grid from Foundry can overlap?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Throw them into irFanview and adjust the DPI there

Is this a thing!? :aaa: Maybe it will let me fix any random battlemap I find without a displayed dpi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Fuzz posted:

Just posting here so I can link said post in another thread and not get probated yet again:

Playing around with Foundry as a VN style for narrative games:

Elysium in Chicago, 1862:

Price Maxwell has entered to address the coterie!

I'm about to post a new OP to refresh the thread, but Fuzz any chance can you send me working links from your post here? :)

e to add: New thread here!

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Sep 6, 2023