Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Happy new year everyone. 2022 was an excellent year for videogames, hopefully 2023 will be excellent as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Soon this chart will be a distant memory...

I got attuned for Tempest Keep, Mount Hyjal, and Black Temple the hard way, but this is too much.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Infinitum posted:

So did Cyberpunk end up being good in the end after all the patches?

Thinking about grabbing it with a Xmas card

It's worth playing for the currently discounted price imo. Not so much for the main story or the "lived-in cyberpunk world" because both fail to materialize into anything worth a drat, but because it has a few missions that are worth the price of admission and it's just plain fun. I went back and forth on recommending 2077 for like a solid year, but I think at this point I'd recommend it almost universally to anyone with a passing interest. Maybe the high points just stick with me better, hopefully they'll stick with you better as well. It's also fuckin' beautiful if you can turn up all the bells and whistles on an RTX card.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

haveblue posted:

It’s two hours of david harbour driving around the same track and cursing at being 15 milliseconds over

Shoulda bought more DLC

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

FlowerRhythmREMIX posted:

I’m fortunate to have mine horizontal and have games next to it. Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

RE2make was my first Resident Evil, and it was so phenomenal that I cannot wait for Resident Evil 4 Remake

Did you play 7 and 8? Both are hella good

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Chev posted:

Forgive the impromptu catpost but after 18 years of loyal fluffiness my cat's now chasing balls of yarn in Valhalla. I am sure he'd have had many interesting things to meow about 2023 releases.

That's a good-rear end cat

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

I was 24 in 2014

Same???

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Nigellus Black???? Jesus christ

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Psycho behavior

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Haven't physically cringed this hard in a long time. And I bookmark the GBS OSHA thread

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The hitman games are fucken epic. I never played the third one of the new trilogy and I should

The 3rd episode is outstanding OP

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Ngl I'd rather play this than Pokemon Go

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Mom said it's my turn on the gigantic transforming Switch

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

it's hosed up Mario Odyssey was 6 years ago

We're overdue for another 3D Mario game. Odyssey was so fuckin' good

HIT THE TAPE https://youtu.be/ZHa71Pfgfi0

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Vinny Vinesauce lookin rough

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Aw lame, I saw that SA's Voidburger got axed from GiantBomb today. Fuckin' sucks, she was such a good addition to the team.

https://twitter.com/VoidBurger/status/1616150852237918214?s=20

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Gaius Marius posted:

With him gone Rick and Morty will probably tank, and then we can get that twenty season order for Venture Brothers to secure mine, my children and my grandchildren in hilarity for decades to come.

God yes please

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Gripweed posted:

Also Venture Brothers wasn't that funny.

Reported so loving hard you hab no idea

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Show me the dog. I want to see dogmeat

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Walking around (or risking it and running from combat) was always faster

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Best thing about Crash Bandicoot were the commercials.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I sold a rifle skin in Killing Floor 2 for seventy fiiiiiiive dollars and I'm still proud of myself five years later

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Yeah it's kinda hard not overstating that this is a multi-billion dollar company that just got brought inline by its fans.

:allears:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Playing through Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. A cliff gave way during a fight and I fell into a cavernous spring area. I look over and this lil' viper tobi-kadachi is just looking at me

Hey buddy, how's it going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Digital preorders are cringe

But what if they run out?