Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Mr. Belpit posted:

Ah yes, "Afghanistan". There's an issue where the GOP can freely dunk on Dems, seeing as the GOP has totally clean hands there, yep. If only the Dems, and Dems alone, hadn't dragged the country into a pointless war on Afghanistan!

Biden's crime was in withdrawing from Afghanistan, not in going there.

Obviously 'covid origin' is another issue that GOP will be able to use against Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Gladi posted:

What kind of animals are those supposed to be? Some long eared pigs?

Aardvarks.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Someone had to have THE WORST take on the congress chair debacle, and of course it would be Garish McCoy.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

World Famous W posted:

is this the first "those clowns in congress" of the new year?
No (but that was the first "those clowns in senate" cartoon).

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Cowcaster posted:

i'm assuming this is "a thing happened" comic where a fight broke out at a garden party or something but as someone who doesn't have that context i appreciate its message of "punch a royal"

I'm assuming it's related to prince Harry bragging that he killed 25 people who were 'chess pieces'.

e: Harry accuses William of physically attacking him, could be either really. I wouldn't approach any of them.

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jan 6, 2023

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Alhazred posted:

Not even pretending to mask their defense for colonialism and racism.

If they let people takesybacksy all the colonial loot, people might realise that Britain has no cultural heritage worth showing.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Something clearly is wrong with that fetus, with legs thicker than the mother's arms. My Large Fetal Son

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Ben posted:

President Trump needs to renounce McCarthy. Trump did his best to work within the system during his first term. As a result, he was backstabbed and the Swamp did not get drained. To drain the Swamp, we need the MAGA-minded in control of the House and maybe in two more years, the Senate as well.

This morning Trump endorsed McCarthy.

:sickos:
It's amazing how he keeps oscillating between "SAVE US LORD TRUMP" and "sigh, Trump did nothing" and just never learns.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Trapezium Dave posted:

Do cartoonists try to outdo themselves by how out of date their game controllers are because that is some Spacewar! vintage gear.

It's just some gizmo™️. I'm more intrigued by that game, apparently it's a 2D side scroller shooting game where your character's upper body takes up 20% of the screen and you have a scoped rifle but can't see what you are aiming at. Those are the best games.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Ultimately, Sinfest is repetitive and a waste of everyone's time. Maybe we should have a pause for 3 months or something and see if it has become less boring.

e: I do enjoy the parodies, though, thanks for making them!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

How many other cartoonists make the same strip about handmaid whores and trans zombies five times a week plus extra for sunday, 52 weeks a year??

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Skios posted:

Steve Kelly

Skelly's new artistic style is, uhm, interesting. Not sure what it means though.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Pants Donkey posted:

Also, I’ll say it: Churchill should not be the standard we hold our leaders to. And that’s not because I consider Churchill an unrealistically high standard.

And in 1941 the ilk of Garrison were still strongly in the America First isolationist camp, he wouldn't have given a penny to Churchill.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

-KJP
white
house
spokesman

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Someone, donate Rall a drawing compass. I can't stop staring at that deformed sky nipple :pwn:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

China Daily

The player by Luo Jie

Arms sales is endangering Asia's peace. According to rules you would disturb the peace of Asia to get rid of the danger, but the US is willing to break rules and attempt a trick shot to preserve peace. A Pro-American Cartoon

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

DalaranJ posted:

This just looks like George W to me.

I find it difficult to vision him with a ponytail and lipstick, but yeah, there's a similarity.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Republicans drew an X, then Democrats wrote 'equality' over it.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Staluigi posted:

Yall remember sidetalkin where people made fun of the nokia n-gage by talking into various objects like how you was expected to use the ngage as a phone? I suggest a parallel feature of:

Rallholdin: Where you hold various objects in your hands like how Rall draws people holding anything

Especially guns

I wish Rall would experiment with different ways of holding a gun next to his face. To improve his art.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

Maybe they should have had Copernicus looking through a telescope and 'Western Media' looking through the same telescope the wrong way around, theirs just comes across as "two people draw conclusions from very limited evidence, neither of which actually happened."

The joke is actually that Newton, as a westerner, was full of poo poo and probably stole all his research from some Chinese guy as always.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Well the NHL is pretty known for lacking in diversity so maybe he's saying that's the reason "they" "made them" out to be some sort of attack on white people? But this is a politoon, that elephant could mean so many things. It honestly sounds like he lost an argument at the pub and is mad lol

I don't know, is there any diversity in NFL? I can't think of anyone from outside USA. NHL on the other hand drafts plenty of European players (but is nowhere near as global as soccer).

Given that this is Lester, it's going to be some generalisation about all black and hispanic people being rabid homophobes which is also why they should also be voting Republican. But the less we understand his brainworms, the better.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

The world would be a happier place if someone paid Payne to just draw car-toons with zero political content.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Hunt11 posted:

There is probably some racism in there but mostly it is being drawn as a horrific monstrosity like almost everyone else they draw.

Yeah, has OP even seen any Boris cartoons? Queen Elizabeth or King Charles cartoons? If anything, those cartoons make him look prettier than he is irl.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

:douche:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Randalor posted:

While it's lovely art, the actual countries are sorta-kinda the right shape, except that Ukraine is missing some territory occupied by Russia at the moment, and Russia either has a weird "object on a sphere" distortion going on, or they've had a large chunk taken out of them by... I unno, China?

The pink area labelled "RUSS" is the Russian occupied part of Ukraine. The area east of that and Azov Sea is the Russian territory itself.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Rather than G it might be a smudgy C (because it's at the edge) and the partially visible letter maybe R, so it's a label for CRIMEA.

Or maybe it's a hidden nod to GRRRRAPHICS? :clint:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

It's appealing to feed prickly city's corpus into an AI generator and see what comes out.

The AI will then take vengeance by torturing us for eternity by making us read PC.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

It's nice to have a good trigger discipline even as you are preparing to murder your mates, but maybe actually hold your rifle properly so it doesn't drop and accidentally discharge? Someone might get hurt :ohdear:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

kartikeya posted:

"I'm going to draw Ye as a twitter bird wearing a hoodie and singing outside a talking pig's window about how we should love nazis, that'll show 'em I'm in a perfectly normal state of mind."

I was just listening to a radio programme where an absolutely insufferable libertarian was making the same sing and dance, literally saying "I'm tolerant even toward intolerance!" and then crying out loud about cancel culture and wokeism. It was so mind numbingly stupid I had to close it after a few minutes of his "tolerant" anti-trans propaganda talk points in an hour long programme. There were two other people and the show's host discussing with him and I feel deepest sympathy for their mental health (well, the host got what she deserved for inviting him).

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

logger posted:

Pretty funny coming from the side that regards any type of education as child grooming and liberal indoctrination.

And believed in pizzagate...

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Father always cums thru

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Dumb teens, spending all their time TikToking on their 60" computer screen and XXL sized novelty keyboard!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

Someone really needs to tell that guy that biden isn't jewish so he can update his stereotype

What if he's Jew-ish?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Microplastics posted:

This is getting ridiculous

Yeah, just try to trace the devil's shoulders and arms :pwn:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Microplastics posted:

when i'm bored at work i'm going to trace these all the way back to their origins

edit: shameful miss on the poopy fly on 7 january

Be careful, you will need to plan your database to include capacity for another two years worth of Joetamari Bidamacy. God forbid if he gets a second term...

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

No Blair Witch's Hat?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

The wire coat hanger is famously a symbol for legal, safe abortions :rolleye:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I mean, I agree that pregnancy centers shouldn't be defunded.

They should be outlawed.

Is "pregnancy center" a specific pro life thing? Huh, makes a little bit more sense now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Xiahou Dun posted:

That’s a coyote?

Yes, coyote or a smuggler of immigrants. He's helping Carmen to get across the border to USA. Not very successfully, as they've been wandering in the desert since 2004.