Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Discendo Vox posted:

In brief, yeah, that appeared to have been the motivating factor.

What in tarnation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Sometimes Branco makes something so gloriously stupid I just have to sit and bask in it for a bit. He's one of my favorite horrible shithead idiots right wing cartoonists just for that.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Can we please get a Kellies category for Worst Gun Drawing? Because what the gently caress is happening in the top center? He's got one eye closed despite not looking through a scope, and he's apparently holding that gun in one hand with no fingers even remotely close to the trigger.

I think you'll find it makes perfect sense

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

The first AI to commit suicide?

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

If someone is interested in addressing actual matters and not throwing around lame gotchas, they don't become a cartoonist.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I haven't seen a single female professional athlete say a word on the issue at all, because their voices are not a relevant part of this conversation that's allegedly all about them.

A few C listers have taken the chance to blame their losses on having one trans woman in the massive list of people finishing ahead of them.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:

Stephen Collins:

Collins deserves some kind of lifetime achievement award for his Liz Truss caricature.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Gamble is breaking into the mostly left-wing cartoon phenomenon of making you read a loving novel with his drawings.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Stantis definitely reused this art right? You can see a little bit of text peeking out from behind the unmatched color behind Carmen's line.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

This is the second cartoon warning us about Drag Baseball, something I didn't know I wanted until cartoons started warning me it was imminent.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Really Bennett? You've been edging yourself over this scenario for 7 years and the best you can do is this and a picture of a champagne bottle? For shame.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Taking all my energy not to get Jeffrey an FBI visit here

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Livetweeting your attempt to illegally cross a national border is a level of terminally online we can only aspire to

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Skios posted:

Steve Breen

Kellies nomination: Worst cartoon about a tragedy

Now if only it was crying smaller Mauis

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Stantis's editor tackling him as he tries to send out a cartoon listing every slur he knows

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Pretty sure this is just Stiglich accidentally admitting he has a baby palate and only drinks soda.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Political cartooning has peaked with Leunig's drawing of two klurfs 69ing I think.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Nominating Garrison for a lifetime achievement award in Being A Closeted Furry.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Leunig may be the actual worst person of the bunch, what with the sister molesting

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

DalaranJ posted:

Oh, no, oh, my. Can one even imagine the nightmare of someone in the United States coming up or saying with an anticolonial slogan?
Branco, you are one reprehensible fuckwit.

No but we did the white good kind of revolution and the imaginary Mexican Palestinians in my head want to do the brown bad kind of revolution.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Holy poo poo are there really people that thought the loving poop map was an own and not Desantis making himself look like an embarrassing weirdo for the thousandth time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

100YrsofAttitude posted:

This is what political division looks like in the US by Luo Jie

Oh no, Chinese spies have hacked Stantis's list of Prickly City comic ideas