Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

El Spamo posted:

One of the demands could be to strip naked on the floor of the house and slather his body with nutella and marshmallow fluff while singing "nearer, my god, to thee" and after this debasing humiliation KMC would still lose.

Not technically against House rules rn!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

PostNouveau posted:

lol, what did Swalwell do to piss them off that much?

I'd ask why Omar and none of the other progs but i think in my heart I know the answer

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

coelomate posted:

wtf is with a 10pm reconvene i want blood and action and drama nowwwww

hell, same

this has been the most glorious goddamn shitshow in American politics for some time

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

I guess technically George (???) Santos (?) is a pretty good parallel plot line that may intersect with this

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

coward scum

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Seems like more of a reason to remove the natural born citizen clause, especially since we’re not so worried about The King sneaking his Royal Blood into the office anymore.

maybe YOU'RE not, have you seen Chuck lately?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

James Garfield posted:

Biden should give Matt Gaetz's new committee something to investigate by putting Hunter's enormous dong on the trillion dollar coin

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

koolkal posted:

There is a close to 0% chance Santos gets removed.

I'm not saying it's likely, but at this point I'd be completely unsurprised if he faked his district residency, US citizenship, and/or not having murdered the original George Santos and stolen his identity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

OddObserver posted:

The extradition request from Brazil will be pretty awkward; I wish I understood the kinda-immunity stuff in the Constitution.

the what now request

can't tell if you're joking