Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

exmarx posted:

[*]calling their parents or other adults sir and ma'am

its good to be respectful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

Pretty much everywhere but America is weird as poo poo? Like even if Fahrenheit is better because your hamburger brain finds it easier for some reason, just get with the program and use what the entire rest of the world uses.

the rest of the world also uses racism, doesn't mean that we should start.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

gradenko_2000 posted:

I think America has already started to use racism

i dont think so. We elected Obama as president, a mfing Black man. Get back to me when any 0ther non-african country gets on our level :madmax:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

A Russian troll farm posted:

The fact that so many american "leftists" defend fahrenheit is proof of the correctness of maoism-third-worldism as a revolutionary science

I believe the truth is in the middle

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

Actually, the "how are you?" "I'm fine" routine is a very American thing. Assuming weird local customs to be universal is also very American. While we're at it.

uhhhhh whos gonna tell this guy :D

E:

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

They say "how are you?" and if you answer honestly they act like you committed some horrible faux pas. You're supposed to say "I'm fine" and move on because its just a greeting that means nothing. But if you want to say something that means nothing, you could just say nothing. You ever think of that Amerikkka? Keeping your mouth shut for once.

ahh, this guy is still mad about some IRL stuff. just let it go!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK has issued a correction as of 01:32 on Jan 10, 2023

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

what's the point of having some musclebound scary looking dog if it's not gonna attack some would-be thief

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

I hear just a really difficult and expensive banking system.

I've got a couple of these.

That dog is not scary, it looks like it can barely walk.

that dog would tear through your forearm like a kleenex at a snot party

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Orange Devil posted:

Just absolutely everything to do with the US constitution. A garbage document for garbage people.

the bill of rights is the model for all other functioning democracies. Freedom is scary, deal w it :smuggo:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

palindrome posted:

wearing a t-shirt and lovely cargo pants or ripped jeans to the office

I wear a suit too work every day Like A Sir.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

lord help you it you try to roll down the windows with a passenger

unless it's pouring rain or below freezing I always have my windows down to be aware of traffic more and some people absolutely loving hate it

What da fuq .. just look out the window lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Palladium posted:

heating is free because its harvested from waste exhaust heat, cooling however requires a compressor fed from engine power

Cracking the windows when it’s cool and running the heat is Very Nice