Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

No quarter for Panette haters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

As of Chapter 10, Yunaka is my MVP by a country mile.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Zore posted:

whoops, that dude was recruitable? I thought he had a weird amount of focus and dialogue for a relatively weak stage midboss but I completely missed him

Goddammit it, I just did this map tonight and killed the poor bastard

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Hargrimm posted:

A lot of people seem to really like Ivy, but I just got one look at her insanely stupid wrist-spikes and face-grille design and said no. Maybe I'll use her on my second playthrough.

I appreciate that if she dares to look down, she'll stab through her jaw with that neck spike. Fantastic design, no notes.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

This game needs an SP refund option. I bought Wrath for Panette but I'm never going to take Ike off of her so that's a wasted 2000 SP I'll never get back

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

FrickenMoron posted:

It's me, the person who bought The chain attack skill for people who cant chain attack in their class.

I also might have done this but I have nothing else I wanted to buy for that character so it's a useless wash anyway.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Coward.

SMT is good, but Persona is incredible and it's entirely because it makes you spend more time herding a gaggle of idiots than engaging with the gameplay, and you shouldn't care who knows it.

Engage is an all around solid game with really good tactical gameplay, but it will never have the Black Eagles and you'll eventually forget about the former when next you play a good video game, while the latter will stay with you for life.

Love the game that says that gay people are horrific predators and also took 120 hours to come to the conclusion that "actually the status quo is good after all".

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Raserys posted:

how can you tell if a paralogue is going to be lethal or not? i did lyn's, and when a unit went down in those they did their "oh i have to retreat" dialogue, but in ike's they just die

Must make it awkward after the Paralogue when Alear and the emblem are reconnecting wistfully after that same emblem just straight up murdered 3 of Alear's dear friends.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I feel like there's at least one good ship between Yunaka and Panette, possibly multiple.

Yeah and it's Yunaka/Panette

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Chapter 21 is a hell of a thing. Took like 4 retries before I could get through it.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Camilla's paralogue sucks rear end

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Barreft posted:

inc NSFW

I feel ill

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Finished the game tonight. Good game, needs more animal deployment slots on the Somniel.

https://twitter.com/OmeteotI/status/1625390395185315840

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

It's out and my first impressions are that Nel is cool and Nil is utterly useless and an active liability being on the field