Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ort posted:

What a fantasy a lions/jags Super Bowl would have been.
I'm hoping for a Dougie P gets revenge Super Bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

You should watch the duck Aaron threw to seal the loss
If someone has a link to this I would love to see it myself.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The Dave posted:

My hot take is I think Quay Walker should be suspended for a portion of next season.
I dont think its a hot take. Touching (shoving) an opponent's training staff should not be tolerated and thus should be punished.

edit: The guy that did the forearm to Swift's face should also get a hefty suspension.

Amazing. Thank you.

edit2: lol
https://twitter.com/colton_pouncy/status/1612330919439859717?s=20&t=PBFUxXVz7jdPwhg_pkUgUQ

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jan 9, 2023

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

wandler20 posted:

I kind of have a hard time believing Tom would want to go back to the AFC but that would probably be the spot if he did.
Hunter Renfrow looks like a receiver that he would love to throw to.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

My toddler handles getting disciplined better than that.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Docjowles posted:

With the context of what he tweeted (a few posts up) I think it really does look like he's super upset with himself. Not throwing a tantrum about getting kicked out
You caught me before I could edit - yeah, I can see that now. I forgot to refresh before hitting quote then posting and I just finished catching up with this page.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bellmaker posted:

This makes it sounds like he's 100% done with football. I mean he probably should be after 3+ concussions in like 8 weeks, but :stare:

Unreal that Flores was less damaging to Tua's career than McDaniel.
I dont think either HC can be blamed for Tua's furiously fighting every sack then going down hard on his head, twice. The first concussion where he just got pushed late and fell awkwardly and bonked his noggin is also not the HC's fault. He needs to learn to go fetal position like Peyton or Brady rather than trying to be Big Ben every time he gets contacted by a defender when trying to pass.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bellmaker posted:

He should have been pulled from the Bills game and not been in the drat Bengals game it's not that hard folks
Well yeah he absolutely should have been pulled, sorry if I was sounding like I thought otherwise.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

fast cars loose anus posted:

I feel like he has anger issues and I feel bad for him if that's the case because no one should have to deal with that but I also feel like if you tweet about how sorry you are about something and do it again a couple months later you weren't serious about fixing it

I hope he gets the help he needs and has a productive career. If he does it again he should be banned from the league. I believe both those things.
Its one thing to try to fix an issue and another to actually fix it. I have issues I'm working on and it sometimes takes years to correct them. We dont know if maybe his reaction yesterday would have been worse if he wasnt working on it. Anger issues or strong reactions to certain, sometimes extremely specific, things is not something you snap your fingers and viola, its fixed! Sometimes you think you have an issue fixed but then you're under a lot of duress and/or having a bad day and BAM, bad issue comes back with a vengeance.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jan 9, 2023

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

fast cars loose anus posted:

You're not wrong (I'm an alcoholic ask me about how long some things take to fix) but this one seems like it ought to be a quicker fix, frankly. Maybe I'm being too hard but think about how many football players, even real loving rear end in a top hat ones, who have been around and now think about how many of them have put hands on non-football players. Can you even name one? I can't right now, I'm sure there must be examples but I'm blanking.
I'm sorry you're having to grapple with alcoholism. And yeah I was initially saying he should receive harsh punishment in terms of fine and/or suspension since he was a repeat offender and I dont want to walk that back (turns out consequences fuel fixes for bad behavior) but at the same time if he is owning his mistake I'm not going to hate on him too much.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Absolutely amazing.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

This chart doesnt make any sense to me. The Bengals have all their own picks, the Jaguars have all their own picks except they dont have their own 5th and have an extra 4th and 6th. Both teams are in the playoffs. But the Jaguars have "A lot of capital" and the Bengals do not?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

https://twitter.com/prideofdetroit/status/1612905960950874112?s=46&t=8AXPc6DXSAJ15YT_xWcuPQ

Kalli posted:

I dunno I'm not at work so gonna go play games instead
Yeah dont waste your time on it, I'm not going to. I'm just not going to spend any time looking at the chart or caring about what it says because it just seems off/strange/weird/whatever.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

It blows my mind that Jason Meyers got an all-pro.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Alaois posted:

Mark Brunell????
God told him to play on the torn ACL!!!

Nervous posted:

Good morning TFF. It is January 11th in TYOOL 2023 and the Jacksonville Jaguars are still in the NFL playoffs and the New England Patriots are not.
Inshallah

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

NFL dot com posted:

Jim Schwartz, Tennessee Titans senior defensive assistant, is set to interview for the Browns' defensive coordinator position on Wednesday, the first candidate to be interviewed for the opening, the team announced.
I didnt know he was still in the league.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Terrible trigger discipline on Herbie's part. Also insert a bad joke here about him being a social media QB.

BlindSite posted:

I have a gut feeling the Chargers are going to be far and away the better team when they play the Jaguars but still trip over their dicks and lose because of a dumb coaching decision because that is the Charger way.
I dunno, Dougie P has the Jaguars playing well. I think its going to be a great game.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I'm in the office today because of work laptop issues. The full Beastquake game is playing on the breakroom TV. I am having a hard time convincing myself not to take my laptop in there to work so I can watch Beastquak happen.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Nervous posted:

I'm now imagining Marshawn as a duck ruining the Saints hopes. Thank you for this.
lmao I'm happy to provide. I blame the typo on my lovely laptop :ninja:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

mcmagic posted:

He's not elite anymore.
Never was.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Android Apocalypse posted:

Are the Commanders already out on Taylor Heinicke?
I think he'd be okay if they let him be the #1 for an offseason but they seem allergic to that. He's not a world beater but he plays drat hard and makes fewer mistakes than Wentz, though I guess saying that isnt saying much. Sam Howell looked surprisingly good for only having one week of practice with the 1's and playing against the Cowboys so I have to wonder with Rivera stickin' around if he goes status quo into next year with Heinicke, Wentz, and Howell.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

MJeff posted:

If the Chargers lose to Jacksonville, I dunno how you don't fire Staley now.
The Chargers.

MJeff posted:

don't the Seahawks kinda have to ride with Geno now?
He's a FA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Eifert Posting posted:

Can we discuss "back fracture, 2 to 3 weeks" for a second?
Yeah I was wondering the same thing.