Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I have watched a lot of movies, and I can say with some confidence that if you poured a canister of liquid nitrogen on the top and then hit it with a hammer, that lid or latch would crack like an egg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Dr. Honked posted:

maybe the mechanism has been corroded by the dankness of the giant nug that lives within it

or it's like the next Cannabis Corpse record.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im betting on it containing a treasure map

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Finger Prince posted:

I thought maybe multiply because it makes for more realistically spaced numbers.

That sounds like a better idea, but how do you get the 30 in your combination: 39-54-30-18
If you read it as DI, as I did, then it should be 4 * 9 which is 36.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Stoner Sloth

have you tried obvious codes op?

Finger Prince

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

That sounds like a better idea, but how do you get the 30 in your combination: 39-54-30-18
If you read it as DI, as I did, then it should be 4 * 9 which is 36.

Well, what happened was I read it as O, not D, which is 15. And then I forgot the second letter was I, and thought it was C, and then completely forgot how to do math entirely because 15x3 is 45 not 30.

OP, if the third number is DI maybe try 39-54-36-18?

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Jan 13, 2023

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Finger Prince posted:

OP, if the third number is DI maybe try 39-54-36-18?

Factor 3 conspiracy :tinfoil:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Inside is a portal to level 8 in super mario world

nut

i have learned that there is a danger in my apartment

Shifty Nipples

nut posted:

stranger danger

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

nut posted:

This apartment is a message... and part of a system of messages... pay attention to it!

Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.

What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location... it increases towards a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below us.

The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.

The danger is to the body, and it can kill.

The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.

The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this apartment physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Stoner Sloth posted:

This is a good idea. Write down what you have tried in your Spy Kids notebook!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

things to try: your social security number, your/significant other/pet's birthday, bank account identifiers, your ATM pins, your something awful password. please keep us updated on the things as you try them so we can assist you in keeping track!

ty nesamdoom!

Shifty Nipples

Manifisto posted:

things to try: your social security number, your/significant other/pet's birthday, bank account identifiers, your ATM pins, your something awful password. please keep us updated on the things as you try them so we can assist you in keeping track!

encouraging someone to dox themselves user loses posting privileges for uh idk i'm not a mod lol :cheeky:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

biosterous

tbh the location of the safe makes it a lil annoying to try codes, so odds are good i will forget about this for a while

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

Shifty Nipples posted:

encouraging someone to dox themselves user loses posting privileges for uh idk i'm not a mod lol :cheeky:

also: show the safe a picture of your hog, see if that works

ty nesamdoom!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

biosterous has found a safe in his apartment but he needs your help to open it! to help him he needs the credit card number, the expiration month and year, and the three funky digits on the back. but hurry or the tiny motorcycle inside might never get released

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

what’s in the sage?

e. safe.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

biosterous

Moo Cowabunga posted:

what’s in the sage?

e. safe.

idk, it's locked and i don't have the combo

so it could be almost anything

gallery of sigs

he/him

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
It could even be another safe

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

This is a good idea. Write down what you have tried in your Spy Kids notebook!

this, and frankly you'd be surprised how many people don't ever set a code on things or put something basic in - stuff like all zeros or 1-6 in order.

i mean it may well not work but worth a shot imo

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i think it contains whats our hearts' deepest desires

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
the real treasure was the blah blah etc etc

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
with super cheap combo locks (that one prob isnt) you can pull while you wind it and you'll feel a tiny little notch change when you go past the first number

thanks 2 balls dildo

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
oh poo poo right this is what I was thinking of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuVKcxFbYIg

I still feel like pulling and spinning works for some reason I cant remember idk

thanks 2 balls dildo

Finger Prince

biosterous posted:

idk, it's locked and i don't have the combo

so it could be almost anything

It's either a live or a dead cat. Only one way to find out for sure.

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Viginti Septem posted:

It could even be another safe
And then, you might wonder, what is in THAT safe? You cant fool us biosterous, its safes all the way down!

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
the key is 2 get the safe melty hot and then claw it open w/ some thick gloves :engleft:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
What you actually have is a saft, the german word for juice. Its a floor juicer.

Escape From Noise

Better a safe than a danger IMHO

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I hope that the contents of the safe will be discovered

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

sb hermit

it would be hilarious if the previous tenant left the safe code with the landlord ("it's 1-2-3-4, same as the luggage") and the landlord just plum forgot.

It would also be hilarious if it was just a dessicated cookie that dried out and turned into a powder that coats every square inch of the safe interior.

the joke previously said that it was dog poop but I really hope that's not the case

Dip Viscous

drill a tiny hole and put a borescope through it to make sure it's not filled with a glitter bomb or fart spray

Finger Prince

Dip Viscous posted:

drill a tiny hole and put a borescope through it to make sure it's not filled with a glitter bomb or fart spray

Yeah! Then you can fill it with water and drop a blasting cap inside and blow the top off with the water pressure!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
get that ninja wars guy to ninja it open with his forbidden anime jutsu

sb hermit

Dr. Honked posted:

get that ninja wars guy to ninja it open with his forbidden anime jutsu

this

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
If you can figure out the combo, your landlord should give you a discount in rent, because then they can rent the unit for more with a functioning safe.

biosterous

Quadramind posted:

Something I can't quite let go of, though. There's a jar of peanut butter out of place here somewhere. I saw the mrs wandering around with it and a loaf of bread a few days ago, but then I went to sleep and now nobody knows where the peanut butter is. It was essentially a full jar :confused:

maybe the missing jar is in the safe, and if so, sorry i can't get it

gallery of sigs

he/him

Quadramind

You should get dogs to smell the safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Quadramind posted:

You should get dogs to smell the safe

peanut butter sniffing dogs