Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you circumcised
yes
no
I am female
Goku
View Results

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Spinz posted:

Do you know how many threads I can't post in now is that Azamoth guy gone yet?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

the Spain Virus posted:

You want a completely serious answer? Then no, yes, and no. No for about three hours, yes for seventeen years, then no again for twenty-three years.

Once upon a time, in the days of Web 1.0, I ran a foreskin restoration website with a poll on it and the leading reason for neonatal circumcision was because daddy wanted baby to look like him. That wasn’t mine -- daddy was barely in the picture at my birth. It was because circumcision was the default option and mommy gave it no thought whatsoever. Responders saying it was a medical necessity were effectively zero.

A lot of men went into restoration to improve sensitivity or to relieve meatal stenosis (narrow urethra, Bobby) and, yes, it does do both of those, but they’re not very strong motivators and most men were unwilling to put in the work. It was those that saw it as a body integrity issue that were the likeliest to meet success.

Neonatal circumcision is great if it works out you prefer to be circumcised when you grow up or are at least are ambivalent to it. It’s really not great otherwise. I’m not and never have been at all interested in proselytizing -- there are innumerable “inactivist” website happy to do that, all of them varying degrees of insufferable. When I used to help other men, it was because they’d already decided that they were unhappy being circumcised and only needed instruction, not convincing.

How do you do this

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

kntfkr posted:

everybody post your paystubs and foreskin

When OP does one day disappear onto a remote island never to touch a computer again, I’ll miss the Saga of Methanar.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

slurm posted:

How do you do this

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

What the gently caress

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Part of my peepee is missing :smith:

I was born in an Army hospital and its de facto done on the spot. I'm not sure my parents could've stopped them if they wanted to.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

slurm posted:

How do you do this

I seen it in a UK sex talk show years ago. It's not pretty, they attach weights to the skin of the shaft hoping it distends into a new foreskin.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The GBS foreskin restoration thread we never knew we needed

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Valko posted:

I seen it in a UK sex talk show years ago. It's not pretty, they attach weights to the skin of the shaft hoping it distends into a new foreskin.

I've seen the Jim Rose Circus Sideshow. I want no part of it.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
can we talk about jelqing here too or so we need a separate thread for that?

love to play jelq when playing scrabble with grandma

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

slurm posted:

How do you do this

It’s extremely simple, though time consuming. At the heart of it is simply tissue expansion, of the sort that plastic surgeons use to grow more of the patient’s skin for some operation or another. The more foreskin you have remaining, the better, but even the most tightly cut man will have some foreskin left. Tape to that, attach the tape to an elastic strap or a weight, and in two to three years you’ll have grown maybe two and a half inches of inner and outer foreskin (although the inner is actually a mucosa and not skin, but whatever).

Edit: Surgical processes exist, and while Germany still pushes them, the rest of the world has more or less abandoned the idea and direct patients to non-surgical restoration techniques, which give far better results than fashioning a foreskin out of scrotal tissue.

Ortho fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Jan 21, 2023

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I lost my foreskin last year in a high stakes game of marbles

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

the Spain Virus posted:

It’s extremely simple, though time consuming. At the heart of it is simply tissue expansion, of the sort that plastic surgeons use to grow more of the patient’s skin for some operation or another. The more foreskin you have remaining, the better, but even the most tightly cut man will have some foreskin left. Tape to that, attach the tape to an elastic strap or a weight, and in two to three years you’ll have grown maybe two and a half inches of inner and outsider foreskin (although the inner is actually a mucosa and not skin, but whatever).

Edit: Surgical processes exist, and while Germany still pushes them, the rest of the world has more or less abandoned the idea and direct patients to non-surgical restoration techniques, which give far better results than fashioning a foreskin out of scrotal tissue.

Can you keep going

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

slurm posted:

Can you keep going

with the story or like a really really long foreskin

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

Private Cumshoe posted:

Dick like a long furby taking off a knee sock

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I'm getting a second one tomorrow op

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Private Cumshoe posted:

Some people never stop.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
constant UTIs because penis too big to drain, loving grim

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
im hounding for a sounding

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

crush my crotch with a box full of rocks

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
guiness book of world records are COWARDS for refusing a largest penis category

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

what is rhis loving thread honestly dont TALK about peepees thanks 🙏 in 🙏 advance :dings:

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

slurm posted:

Can you keep going
You’ll want a bit of akroposthion (foreskin extending beyond the glans). I included that in my two to three year timeline. But I’m sure there are people with a fetish for foreskin and grow an absurd amount. In fact, I recall one man contacting me who wasn’t circumcised at all and just wanted more.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Mods please

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Valko posted:

At around age 10 or so I went to use the bathroom. After that I ran down the stairs screaming in shock because there was blood in my urine. My dad was surprisingly calm about the whole thing, like "Ah, it's time.." Turns out I had inherited phimosis from him.

Sup phimosis buddy. Having a penis too big for your foreskin is a cool problem. :smug:

Getting it at 9 was definitely more of a pain in the rear end then getting it as baby would have been. The nurses taped this styrofoam cup to my pelvis so my bleeding dick wouldn't rub against anything while it healed. I also learned that morphine makes me vomit.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I'm getting a second one tomorrow op

The second one hurts more, trust me.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Methanar thread alert

:gas:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm circumcising my penis head right now!!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

I've got a c-section circumcision it just kinda pokes thru the side the foreskin mods gas come on what the gently caress lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

ICE-T: Yeah, street punks are calling it "Emo-Hair Foreskin", where it's all crooked and jagged, like emo hair. Means you're in the gang for real. Messed up.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Katamari Democracy posted:

No Goku option. Voted 1.

Ya'll think Goku is cut or nah?
:hmmyes: :goku:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think cut originally but it came back after the first time he got wished back to life

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

It's dbz canon the piccalo is basically made out of foreskins, right?

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
I personally know at least two gay married couples who have one circumcised and one uncircumcised. Makes you think.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

BigHead posted:

I personally know at least two gay married couples who have one circumcised and one uncircumcised. Makes you think.

docking

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Zil posted:

docking

now this thread is going places!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Would it be possible to do the foreskin restoration thing, except on my wrists? Would be cool to have a built-in pair of gloves at all times.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

Methanar thread alert

:gas:

gonna need to see some paystubs buddy

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
I wonder if any of those dudes that go through the trouble of "rebuilding" their foreskin ever decide to like get a second circumcision after awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Suckemfucksion